You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They really be giving those out just to add to the stresswhats with the one random II on admit
Seems like we won't hear anything today....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
badgyalriri
New Member
i’m losing my mind omg
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Hopefully we hear earlyyyyyyy tomorrow
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
I guess we could still hear later tonight?
NahI guess we could still hear later tonight?
throwingthisinthemix
Full Member
So are we thinking it's gonna be today 😭
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
All my bets are off lol. I hope so!So are we thinking it's gonna be today 😭
They
already lied to us so they at least owe us that lolSo are we thinking it's gonna be today 😭
Honestly thinking it won’t but maybe I’m just trying to cope from the stressAll my bets are off lol. I hope so!
So today is possible but it’s most likely next week?I couldn't take it anymore so I called them this morning and they said they'll get decisions to us today at the earliest or likely sometime next week
throwingthisinthemix
Full Member
Doing the lord's work!! Thank you!!I couldn't take it anymore so I called them this morning and they said they'll get decisions to us today at the earliest or likely sometime next week
badgyalriri
New Member
so is it today or next week? they need to make up their minds 😭I couldn't take it anymore so I called them this morning and they said they'll get decisions to us today at the earliest or likely sometime next week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Doing the most!! Bruh they are trolling us so hardI couldn't take it anymore so I called them this morning and they said they'll get decisions to us today at the earliest or likely sometime next week
overthinker19
Full Member
what proportion of Tufts IIs have been sent out at this point?? is it time for a interest/update letter 🙂
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Sooner > later if you have significant updates not included in the secondary! Correlational but Tufts gave me an II shortly after I submitted my update letterwhat proportion of Tufts IIs have been sent out at this point?? is it time for a interest/update letter 🙂
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
ur on probationary status 😭Sooner > later if you have significant updates not included in the secondary! Correlational but Tufts gave me an II shortly after I submitted my update letter
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Sooooo do we think we will get decisions today??
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
I don’t think soSooooo do we think we will get decisions today??
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
That is probably a safe bet lolI don’t think so
Did you email it to them or upload on portal?Sooner > later if you have significant updates not included in the secondary! Correlational but Tufts gave me an II shortly after I submitted my update letter
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Did you email it to them or upload on portal?
How do you know that?Apparently lots of decisions released tomorrow so let’s hope it’s then
Someone on admit mentioned it lol, no clue if it’s correct and idk what makes tm special but I’m choosing to believe it. They said it about md schools in general not tufts-specific alsoHow do you know that?
anyone else checking their email inbox an unhealthy amount? lol, i wonder what time of day it will come out so I know if I will be at work or not... hopefully they come out early this week since they were originally aiming for last friday
mountainbright
Full Member
I received a letter of acceptance to the Maine Track in the mail today. Feeling absolutely astonished and extremely grateful.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Any email?I received a letter of acceptance to the Maine Track in the mail today. Feeling absolutely astonished and extremely grateful.
IS or OOS?I received a letter of acceptance to the Maine Track in the mail today. Feeling absolutely astonished and extremely grateful.
Anyone apply back in mid-July who didn't hear back?
mountainbright
Full Member
No email and no portal update. I’m not sure what to make of it exactly, but am hopeful that it was not an error. I’m OOS with strong tiesCongrats! Any email?
Edit at 9pm: received email/portal info
Last edited:
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Anyone heard from Boston track?
Not yetAnyone heard from Boston track?
OOS A for Boston track
throwingthisinthemix
Full Member
+1 OOS A!! wooo congrats everyone
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
+1 OOS A! Congrats everyone!!
badgyalriri
New Member
+1 oos A!!!!! yayy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
batmanpremed123
Full Member
deferred rip
bunsglazing4
Full Member
OOS A 😀 Congrats all future doctors!
mountainbright
Full Member
Did anyone see info on a seat deposit? I’m not sure if I missed something
Might be too early? I think you can only accept/decline the offer as of now (not plan to/commit to enroll)Did anyone see info on a seat deposit? I’m not sure if I missed something
according to msar, there is no seat deposit required. as long as you respond to the offer on the secondary portal, you should be good!Did anyone see info on a seat deposit? I’m not sure if I missed something
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K