2025-2026 Baylor

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if Baylor accepts thank-you notes, and if so, where should they be sent? I don't remember them covering it during interview day but maybe I missed something. Thanks!
One of my interviewers said I could email them at [email protected]. I believe that most email addresses will follow this format. You could also send your thank you letter to the admissions email they provided during the orientation session and they will probably get it to your interviewer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! Do you know if there’s a limit to how many documents can be uploaded? Wondering if it’s best to put the notes in separate files or upload them as one file. Thank you again!
If you upload them, I would do separate files so that it's easy to pass along to your two interviewers. You also could email admissions and ask them to forward a thank-you note for you!
 
Seconded, the repeated emphasis of the collaborative nature of the curriculum gave me a lot of reasons to choose them, and even as someone who considers UTSW > Baylor, it really had me sweating over my rankings
Just out of curiosity, what factors swing UTSW over Baylor for you?
 
can we send update letters post interview?
No.

May I send updates to my application?
Yes, if you have not received an invitation to interview at Baylor then you can send updates through the application system. If or when you receive an invitation to interview, updates to your application will not be accepted. Those who have interviewed may send "letters of intent" through the application system, but not updates to their application.
 
Hello all! My first time on the forum, but i just wanted to see if anyone had any insight as to whether there's still plenty of invite days left or if its nearing the end. Sorry if its a dumb question.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! My first time on the forum, but i just wanted to see if anyone had any insight as to whether there's still plenty of invite days left or if its nearing the end. Sorry if its a dumb question.
The end of all times approaches; the Everstorm draws nearer.
You must... unite them!

In all reality I think there's a decent number of invite days left; based on historical data, many of the schools I'm seeing have had relatively slow and dampened interview activity thus far. I am confident that some, if not all, schools are currently testing an AI screening tool this cycle and are gathering baseline performance data (i.e., comparing to human reviewers) for future cycles, which is the root cause of the slowdown. That's not even counting the fact that a little over two months are left in the cycle. We shall hope for the best and try not to pull our hair out in the process!
 
The end of all times approaches; the Everstorm draws nearer.
You must... unite them!

In all reality I think there's a decent number of invite days left; based on historical data, many of the schools I'm seeing have had relatively slow and dampened interview activity thus far. I am confident that some, if not all, schools are currently testing an AI screening tool this cycle and are gathering baseline performance data (i.e., comparing to human reviewers) for future cycles, which is the root cause of the slowdown. That's not even counting the fact that a little over two months are left in the cycle. We shall hope for the best and try not to pull our hair out in the process!
Do you think that the schools will now speed up as the deadline comes near?
 
Interview days left based on options given in the interview day feedback survey: Oct 31st, Nov 7th, Nov 14th, Dec 5th, Dec 12th, Jan 9th
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A! Interviewed 9/19, LM 79 (4.0, 522).
a new account with no one else reporting As?? (im coping)

bar.png
 
Someone else reported an A on admit! How many prematch waves does Baylor send out?
Based off the last three years, it's once a month in the middle of the month until Match Day. Might be different this year since the first prematch day came early.
 
If I interviewed 10/31, is it still possible to get a prematch in this wave?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if they send out calls throughout the day or if they are most likely finished with acceptance calls by now?