You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
curiousblizzard
Full Member
I kinda think so. Last year there was interviews on Aug 17 then Sep 3. This year the first batch was Aug 26/27. So makes sense that the second would be this weekdo we think the next wave of interview invites is this week? 😭
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
Anyone know what the info sessions are like here? Camera on camera off?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Better to assume camera on, just to be safe. At least that's what it was like for other schools.Anyone know what the info sessions are like here? Camera on camera off?
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
It was a panel with no camera if anyone is ever curious. But omg all the students and deans so sweet I love them I feel emotionally attached now sighAnyone know what the info sessions are like here? Camera on camera off?
cheesefries03
Full Member
How many rounds of II does Tufts usually do?
Damn, submitted 7/17 and looks like I missed the first two rounds if II's 🙁
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
Tufts if you are reading this I love you
CurledAlarmist
Full Member
Whoever made it to the financial aid Q&A, drop the info
yes I know someone who interviewed there.Is the maine track applicants being sent interviews?
Firephoenix938
Full Member
When do we think next II wave is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My guess is around October 23rd based on last yearWhen do we think next II wave is?
cheesefries03
Full Member
do they do it on a monthly basis?My guess is around October 23rd based on last year
Idk I just looked at the threads from last year and the self reported stuff on admit.orgdo they do it on a monthly basis?
mountainbright
Full Member
Do any Maine Trackers who interviewed on 9/17 know when me might hear back?
The website says during the fist 2 weeks of the following month; so it should be by October 15. It is their general policy but could be diferent for the Maine track?Do any Maine Trackers who interviewed on 9/17 know when me might hear back?
exoticcookie
Full Member
It's been really quite on here and admit.org since 9/24, has no one really gotten any interviews from Tufts since then?
LITERALLY but I guess not. At least, I know I'm still begging lol.It's been really quite on here and admit.org since 9/24, has no one really gotten any interviews from Tufts since then?
LITERALLY but I guess not. At least, I know I'm still begging lol.
Facts
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
What time are we expecting acceptances to go out on Wednesday?
red_fox
Full Member
Last year it was around noonWhat time are we expecting acceptances to go out on Wednesday?
cheesefries03
Full Member
Have they sent another round of II?
Are they supposed to come today or is it tomorrow?What time are we expecting acceptances to go out on Wednesday?
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
I thought they said today, but I am not sure lolAre they supposed to come today or is it tomorrow?
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
sorry guys they're delayed cause they're oooing and awing at the update letter I sent them recently
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Hahahahaha so truesorry guys they're delayed cause they're oooing and awing at the update letter I sent them recently
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
curiousblizzard
Full Member
Not that I know of :/Have they sent another round of II?
Starting to think we might hear back tomorrowI thought they said today, but I am not sure lol
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
Probs next week based off last years dataHave they sent another round of II?
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Yeah same 🙁Starting to think we might hear back tomorrow
I wonder if today is an interview day and that’s why they aren’t sendingYeah same 🙁
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Definitely possible, I was really thinking we would get them today lolI wonder if today is an interview day and that’s why they aren’t sending
me too lol - they did say either today or tomorrowDefinitely possible, I was really thinking we would get them today lol
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Here is to hoping for tomorrow! My anxiety can't handle thisme too lol - they did say either today or tomorrow
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Hoping we get some news today. Good luck everyone!
It was a really good interview experience! Both my interviewers seemed really interested in me and my application, be prepared for some behavioral questions but nothing too crazy, review your app and don’t stress too much!For people who have interviewed here already, how was it?
Awesome, thank you so much!It was a really good interview experience! Both my interviewers seemed really interested in me and my application, be prepared for some behavioral questions but nothing too crazy, review your app and don’t stress too much!
Hopefully any second now 😭Hoping we get some news today. Good luck everyone!
No idea. They did say the 15th or 16th in the interview, right?Does anyone know when they typically release decisions? Lowkey crashing out from anxiety
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
badgyalriri
New Member
They told us 15th lolNo idea. They did say the 15th or 16th in the interview, right?
I remember they said if there was a “back-up” or something it’d come out today, so I’ve been on edge all dayThey told us 15th lol
They didn't comment on the decision day for my group. I was on the first interview day, and from what I remember, they told us the committee was making decisions for our interview day on 09/22/2025. So I'd imagine all they need to do is release them, but man, I'm freaking outNo idea. They did say the 15th or 16th in the interview, right?
Yeah it's crazy, I keep getting emails but they're just rejections from other schoolsThey didn't comment on the decision day for my group. I was on the first interview day, and from what I remember, they told us the committee was making decisions for our interview day on 09/22/2025. So I'd imagine all they need to do is release them, but man, I'm freaking out
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Omg same. I got rejected by BU and Georgetown 12 minutes apart lolYeah it's crazy, I keep getting emails but they're just rejections from other schools
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K