You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
astillbe907
Full Member
may I ask if this wave is for july submitters, or what date did you submit? thank you
Logicyoung
Full Member
early July for memay I ask if this wave is for july submitters, or what date did you submit? thank you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
astillbe907
Full Member
oh I just got the email. pre II hold, complete 8/9early July for me
Complete 7/25 and never received the Under Review email or any further communication. Anyone else?
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
What does the email say for the hold?
D
deleted1221182
same i completed 7/17Complete 7/25 and never received the Under Review email or any further communication. Anyone else?
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
Seeing that a bunch of people reported waitlists on admit.org today... Can anyone who was waitlisted share when they interviewed?
Logicyoung
Full Member
It's for the pre-II hold. People consider this a waitlist when it is not.
D
deleted1211092
Same, complete 7/10 and no newssame i completed 7/17
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
That actually makes so much sense. I was concerned about why all the decisions today were waitlists lol. Okay guys, please don't report interview holds as waitlists 😩😆. Tulane calls the waitlists "acceptance range," I believe.It's for the pre-II hold. People consider this a waitlist when it is not.
D
deleted1211092
For those who got the pre-II hold, whats ur LM? IS or OOS? Date submitted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
astillbe907
Full Member
LM 70, OOS, submitted 8/9For those who got the pre-II hold, whats ur LM? IS or OOS? Date submitted?
Same here. IDK if that is a good or bad thing...I submitted 8/9. I'm OOS, and LM is 65.50. No email from Tulane since I submitted my application.
agrarianleper64
Full Member
+1 OOS INTL Hold, LM 70, no review email, submitted 8/9
job application
Full Member
anyone know if hold is a soft R from previous threads?
Logicyoung
Full Member
followinganyone know if hold is a soft R from previous threads?
therealslimrosie
Full Member
No one other than the adcoms at Tulane know the answer to this question. Try not to fret!Everybody who submitted secondaries before and after me are getting pre-interview holds. I have not got anything yet. Does this mean I will get rejected?
i seriously want to know this tooanyone know if hold is a soft R from previous threads?
Sorry to hear that, did you just get it now? Or was it earlier in the day?+1 interview hold OOS 😔
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Someone in last years thread said people on hold are reviewed again after december
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Also, only two people in last year's thread got an II from the hold list. Looks like the rest were rejected. I think we can assume that most people on hold will get the R.
happyplace333
Full Member
how long did people wait on a decision last year? haven't received communication since my app has been received lol
buddythedog
Full Member
+ OOS acceptance range on the 15th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thx. I got it around 4 cst if that helps. Just grateful I lasted this long honestly 😭Sorry to hear that, did you just get it now? Or was it earlier in the day?
My impression was that they wanted to make it as least stressful as possible. Be yourself, tell your stories, focus on connecting with the interviewers as human beings. Worked well for me (OOS ED A).For those who have interviewed here ... how were the vibes?
Last edited:
Yes, they have been scheduling into 2026 for a bit now.just got an interview invite! oos! first day i see is in february, does that seem right?
D
deleted1221182
wow so they’re probably almost done giving out interviews?
premeddddd122
Full Member
did anyone that got under review email in august get an ii hold? i have been under review since 8/6 and heard nothing
D
deleted1221182
i’ve been under review too and have not heard anything. but some people on here got holdsdid anyone that got under review email in august get an ii hold? i have been under review since 8/6 and heard nothing
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Does Tulane accept updates?
yes, in the app portalDoes Tulane accept updates?
The zoom link 6 days before and the info packet morning of.How far ahead of time did people who interviewed get their zoom link/info packet? Mine is next week and I haven’t gotten anything from them yet.
not_houseMD
Full Member
Non news is good newsHas anyone who submitted their secondary around August 6th still not received the ‘under review’ email or been placed on hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chat, how cooked is a hold? should i just mark it as an R in my tracker?
not_houseMD
Full Member
very few people go from hold to interview. There are thousands of people on hold right know and not near that many interview spots left. Tulane loves rolling admissions, so yeah, probably cookedchat, how cooked is a hold? should i just mark it as an R in my tracker?
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed in Mid-October received a decision as yet?
shadowclaw77
Full Member
Nope. I interviewed 10/22, and still nothingHas anyone who interviewed in Mid-October received a decision as yet?
Don’t they say it’ll take 4-6 weeks post interview for a decision?Has anyone who interviewed in Mid-October received a decision as yet?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K