2025-2026 Creighton

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heads up. I was accepted on 10/15 a did not get any email in either my spam or main inbox indicating I had received a NetID. Just submitted my deposit today after seeing my NetID in the acceptance offer tab of the secondary portal and hopeful that they will allow my deposit to hold.
 
Last edited:
I just received a NetID today, and also didn't receive an email (11/21 acceptance). Maybe they only recently gave you a NetID and will send you an email soon, @secondary_struggler21 ?
Although I was able to activate my NetID, I couldn't log in to NEST. I'll wait until tomorrow and try again, and call IT if it doesn't work.

Same-day update: Was able to successfully log in to NEST and make a payment ~3 hours after activating my NetID. The email I had to log in with was the NetID on AMP, followed by @creighton.edu (not [email protected]). Also, I received an email from Creighton telling me I could activate my NetID just 2 hours ago. I imagine a bunch of us received it just now.
 
Last edited:
I just received a NetID today, and also didn't receive an email (11/21 acceptance). Maybe they only recently gave you a NetID and will send you an email soon, @secondary_struggler21 ?
Although I was able to activate my NetID, I couldn't log in to NEST. I'll wait until tomorrow and try again, and call IT if it doesn't work.

Same-day update: Was able to successfully log in to NEST and make a payment ~3 hours after activating my NetID. The email I had to log in with was the NetID on AMP, followed by @creighton.edu (not [email protected]). Also, I received an email from Creighton telling me I could activate my NetID just 2 hours ago. I imagine a bunch of us received it just now.
Yeah I'm not sure. Called the admissions office and they said I was all set! I never got a NetID email though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For people that might have attended the Phoenix visit day today: any word on a group chat?

Oop, just saw withered's message above...
 
Hey everyone!

Congrats to all of you who have received interviews or acceptances so far at Creighton during this cycle!! I'm a current M1 at Creighton Omaha and honestly could not be happier to have picked this school. The environment here is definitely one of community and collaboration, and I was surprised by how much I've genuinely enjoyed my first year of medical school thanks to the awesome people at Creighton.

I know it's early to be thinking about housing during medical school, but I wanted to give a quick plug for Creighton Phi Chi Medical Fraternity, a co-ed living community that includes students from all four years of medical school. Your housemates quickly become some of your best friends and serve as excellent mentors during your first few years of school, providing insight into study resources, extracurriculars, research, and pretty much everything else that will help you succeed in medical school. Living at Phi Chi was hands down the best decision I made at Creighton, and I can't imagine how much more difficult my first year would have been had I not been surrounded by my wonderful housemates. Plus, at Phi Chi you'd get to live in a gorgeous mansion located a mere block away from Omaha's Blackstone district (fun), and we have extremely cheap rent at $625/month (which includes all food and utilities!).

If you want to make the most out of your transition into medical school, please consider living at Phi Chi. If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]! The house application as well as other information can be found under the APPLY tab of our website www.creightonphichi.com. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the Spring and Summer. We look forward to hearing from you all soon!!!

I talked to those of you that made it to the Admitted Students’ Day in November, and I hope to meet more of you in March and April! We’ll likely have an open house, so you can check out the house and meet some of the current members. I will be giving more info day-of at the presentations and social hour if you want to hear more.

Also - if you have more questions about Creighton or Omaha outside of Phi Chi, I'd be happy to help! I know this is a stressful time for everyone, but you are all crushing it!
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone, for those of you who sent an update letter post interview. Do you remember if they said they encourage updates on activities you have continued or just NEW activities?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also interviewed the week of nov 10th, they had said decisions would come out 12/8 or 12/15. didn’t get anything yet so i’m assuming 12/15
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long shot, but anyone know if they were only reviewing alternate list this week? Or is it throughout the first few weeks of January? Thanks yall 😀