Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Usually yes but not always. Philly has ~260 seats and West Reading ~40Does anyone know when the campus are assigned, do people usually get their pick?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Usually yes but not always. Philly has ~260 seats and West Reading ~40Does anyone know when the campus are assigned, do people usually get their pick?
They might have just put their interview in admit as they put their acceptance in. If that’s where you heard that from. Because i haven’t heard of that happening from drexelHow come someone who interviewed the same day I did already got an acceptance and I haven’t heard back - no deferral no acceptance, just silence?
That's really strange, I think Drexel usually defers => waitlist or acceptsNah I get post ii rejection. That is crazy. I don’t understand what I did that was so terrible to be warranted a straight up rejection
It'll come up, no need to worry. I think I had it - 2/3 weeks before.I have a Drexel Interview coming up and I saw on the agenda tab that there is supposed to be a "virtual interview day packet" on the resources tab, but I cannot find it. Can anyone else? I also was not told how long we have to answer each question for the MMI on Kira. Any advice would be appreciated! I emailed and called the school and have not heard back.
A on 11/12. Interviewed 10/20anyone who interviewed mid-oct hear back yet?
Dude, it happened and it ended. That was the experienceAnyone who interviewed today. How was the experience
Wondering the same!Does anyone know why people who interviewed on the same day/over a month later are getting decisions (acceptance/deferral), whereas I’ve heard nothing?
If it's not a reject or hold for II, you got a chance.Does anyone know until when Drexel offers interviews? I haven't heard anything yet (I submitted my secondary on 8/7), but wanted to know if there's still a chance.
Based on your name you sound OOSWondering the same!
Give me that quick turnaroundBased on your name you sound OOS
I believe they have an in state preference and will accept instate people before out of state people even if the in-states interviewed later
That or a combination of strong interview performance, academics, extracurriculars, fit, essays probably make people quicker admits
For example I got a reasonably quick ii —> A turnaround likely because I think I interviewed reasonably well, stats>median, am from pa, and worked at one of their clinical sites
Their system is so weird. I interviewed 9/15, and I had ppl hearing back before me (both deferrals and A's) who interviewed in October. Ended up getting deferred. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it though.Does anyone know why people who interviewed on the same day/over a month later are getting decisions (acceptance/deferral), whereas I’ve heard nothing?
dude, we can't reveal anything about the questions. Search up MMI questions and practice with thosedoes anyone know what the questions were like for this? i got an ii today
Hi! I had a quick question, is Drexel P/F?Hi, I am a current M3. It is a pure lottery in which you list your preferred site and they try to match you to that site. It is not something you can guarantee and the likelihood would depend on how many students in your class list that site 1st and your random placement on the lottery order list.
P/F preclinical, H/HP/P/F clinicalHi! I had a quick question, is Drexel P/F?
thank you, is there internal rank and or MSPE?P/F preclinical, H/HP/P/F clinical
I'm pretty sure every medical school in the country has an MSPE. They do give us our actual grades in our grade system, I am not 100% sure how they use them.thank you, is there internal rank and or MSPE?
yesDoes Drexel operate on a rolling admissions basis?
Sure as long as it's not any specific details like the length of MMi questions or interview questionsHi could I message anyone about their interview experience with Drexel?
congrats!!!II today, submitted secondary 7/22!
Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats/LMII today, submitted secondary 7/22!
LM 70!Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats/LM
If you do not want to be at a yearlong rotation site, then you would simply not participate in the lottery for a yearlong rotation site. There is no guarantee that all of your clerkships as a rotator will be in Philly specifically though. Some people have theirs all in Philly, others do not.does anyone know how rotation selection works at drexel? i would like to stay in philly all 4 years but ive heard a lot of people get shipped off to other parts of the state?
ahhhh this makes so much sense. yes of course thanks so much for your insight. I thought that u had to enter that lottery! thanks!If you do not want to be at a yearlong rotation site, then you would simply not participate in the lottery for a yearlong rotation site. There is no guarantee that all of your clerkships as a rotator will be in Philly specifically though. Some people have theirs all in Philly, others do not.
Hi could I message you to ask general questions about the interview day?OOS A! interviewed 10/29◡̈
When did you submit secondary?+1 OOS II
When did you submit secondary?+1 OOS II
what does "this page is completed" mean?Hi everyone I had a quick question about the post interview essay. I submitted mine within the time frame, however when I click on the interview essay in the portal it shows "This page is completed" and "This page is closed". I can see the writing I submitted, does this mean the page is closed but my submission was received?
Not too sure, but I wouldn't look too deep into it ngl. As long as it says your application is complete on the status page, you should be chillingHi everyone I had a quick question about the post interview essay. I submitted mine within the time frame, however when I click on the interview essay in the portal it shows "This page is completed" and "This page is closed". I can see the writing I submitted, does this mean the page is closed but my submission was received?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.