You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When is the interview ? How many day between ii and the actual interview?OOS II! submitted 9/9, LM 70.8
gobirds1234
Full Member
IS A!!!!! 10/29
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed 2025-26
Full Member
Yay! When did u interviewIS A!!!!! 10/29
majesticman
Full Member
I scheduled for 12/1, which was the earliest optionWhen is the interview ? How many day between ii and the actual interview?
PurplePinata
Full Member
Anyone from 9/15 hear back yet? Seeing a lot of A's on admit 🙁 Hoping I didn't miss the A train
Thank youI scheduled for 12/1, which was the earliest option
Deferred yesterday. Interviewed 9/15Anyone from 9/15 hear back yet? Seeing a lot of A's on admit 🙁 Hoping I didn't miss the A train
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Rip guys, I got my interview on Monday. Barely practiced anything
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Good— you’ll maybe sound more genuine by not regurgitating a rehearsed answer 🫡Rip guys, I got my interview on Monday. Barely practiced anything
fenrisinfinite
Full Member
Congrats! LM?oos ll +1, complete late august
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Well....maybe it's because I got the II earlier than you? Not sure manHow’d you get it on Monday!! I thought the earliest was Dec 1
PurplePinata
Full Member
We thinking some decisions are coming out today? Last Wednesday they released some👀
premed 2025-26
Full Member
Have the 9/23 ppl heard anything? I know a lot of the 9/15 interviews got decisions alreadyWe thinking some decisions are coming out today? Last Wednesday they released some👀
blearybear
Full Member
Interviewed 9/24 and I have heardHave the 9/23 ppl heard anything? I know a lot of the 9/15 interviews got decisions already
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PurplePinata
Full Member
im 9/15 and nothing yet 🙁Have the 9/23 ppl heard anything? I know a lot of the 9/15 interviews got decisions already
was hoping to hear smth today... they forgot about me 💔
They did say 6-8 weeks right? or was it 8-10?
premed 2025-26
Full Member
don't worry I think a lot of us in that boat! I remember it being 8-10im 9/15 and nothing yet 🙁
was hoping to hear smth today... they forgot about me 💔
They did say 6-8 weeks right? or was it 8-10?
CurledAlarmist
Full Member
+II OOS Low af CASPER score.
PurplePinata
Full Member
Congrats!!+II OOS Low af CASPER score.
PurplePinata
Full Member
I just want to say I love your profile picture! Sorry to hear about the deferral 🙁 Hoping good news comes your way soon!!Deferred post II in-state, interviewed 10/8
blahblah123456789
New Member
Deferred OOS. Interview 9/30
D
deleted1199420
They sent you this decision on a Sunday night?Deferred OOS. Interview 9/30
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
I attempted to enter the lair of the Drexel Dragon yesterday, but it was under heavy guard by members of the legion of Allied Universal Security guards. They were expert in their defense of the Drexel Dragon and turned me away, explaining that the Dragon of Drexel and its lair cannot be toured without a preapproved appointment.
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
bro pulled upView attachment 411519
I attempted to enter the lair of the Drexel Dragon yesterday, but it was under heavy guard by members of the legion of Allied Universal Security guards. They were expert in their defense of the Drexel Dragon and turned me away, explaining that the Dragon of Drexel and its lair cannot be toured without a preapproved appointment.
mrstruggle45
Full Member
+OOS Pre-II hold, complete on 7/7. This is basically a rejection, right? Would an update letter/letter of interest do anything?
as i've been told by drexel med students, yes.+OOS Pre-II hold, complete on 7/7. This is basically a rejection, right? Would an update letter/letter of interest do anything?
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Pre-II hold is a soft Reject, which has been regurgitated -50 times on this.+OOS Pre-II hold, complete on 7/7. This is basically a rejection, right? Would an update letter/letter of interest do anything?
dogandcupcakelover
Full Member
what if you have not received the Pre-II hold but submitted early July?Pre-II hold is a soft Reject, which has been regurgitated -50 times on this.
CurledAlarmist
Full Member
Then you are not on hold and under reviewwhat if you have not received the Pre-II hold but submitted early July?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PurplePinata
Full Member
Y'all..... do I need to complete the interview day experience survey to get a decision? I just saw it in my promotions folder...oops. I feel like everyone from my day (9/15) has heard back already lol
coobloobin
Full Member
is radio silence a bad sign...
premed 2025-26
Full Member
I didn’t…I also still haven’t heard back but I can’t imagine it’s bc of thatY'all..... do I need to complete the interview day experience survey to get a decision? I just saw it in my promotions folder...oops. I feel like everyone from my day (9/15) has heard back already lol
PurplePinata
Full Member
Ok good to hear, thanks lolI didn’t…I also still haven’t heard back but I can’t imagine it’s bc of that
Thedoomed12
Full Member
No if it's early. Yes if it's later cuz you may be in the big Reject pileis radio silence a bad sign...
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Drexel SoM stalker. ReportedView attachment 411519
I attempted to enter the lair of the Drexel Dragon yesterday, but it was under heavy guard by members of the legion of Allied Universal Security guards. They were expert in their defense of the Drexel Dragon and turned me away, explaining that the Dragon of Drexel and its lair cannot be toured without a preapproved appointment.
molecules2001!
Full Member
Does this school accept pre-II update letters? If anyone knows, thank you!
PurplePinata
Full Member
Does this school accept pre-II update letters? If anyone knows, thank you!
Doesn't specify no, so I'd say go for it.
premed 2025-26
Full Member
+IS A! interviewed 9/24
Logicyoung
Full Member
when did you interview?+IS A!!!
october 8!when did you interview?
D
deleted1199420
This is the day come on Drexel give me it
D
deleted1199420
You and I can do great things together
D
deleted1199420
Looks like I’m not getting accepted today o7 see y’all next committee meeting I guess
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it still early rn? :’)No if it's early. Yes if it's later cuz you may be in the big Reject pile
Thedoomed12
Full Member
I think it's early until Thanksgiving/Christmas, depending on how speed of the cycle. If you still haven't received an II, then prob prepare for the worst.is it still early rn? :’)
Even though people say "shoot your shot" and are generally optimistic, this school does rolling admissions, so your chance at getting in gets lower as the cycle progresses imo
premed 2025-26
Full Member
Does anyone know when the campus are assigned, do people usually get their pick?
i cry :’)I think it's early until Thanksgiving/Christmas, depending on how speed of the cycle. If you still haven't received an II, then prob prepare for the worst.
Even though people say "shoot your shot" and are generally optimistic, this school does rolling admissions, so your chance at getting in gets lower as the cycle progresses imo
D
deleted1199420
How come someone who interviewed the same day I did already got an acceptance and I haven’t heard back - no deferral no acceptance, just silence?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K