2025-2026 Virginia Tech (Carilion)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember they said about two months from interview date but from the first interview that would have fallen before October 15
Hmm ok, I feel like they said 3 weeks at the September one (which is about Oct 20th) but idk if that was my imagination or not lol
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II. Scheduled for 11/15 but unfortunately I can't make it that day because I'll already be out of town and my plane tickets are unrefundable 🙁 Does anyone know if they're pretty receptive to letting you reschedule?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II. Scheduled for 11/15 but unfortunately I can't make it that day because I'll already be out of town and my plane tickets are unrefundable 🙁 Does anyone know if they're pretty receptive to letting you reschedule?
I think a med student mentioned that they only do interviews like once a month, maybe see if they'll let you reschedule to December or January? I feel like she said they usually don't have one in December, but I'm not entirely sure
 
+1 OOS II. Scheduled for 11/15 but unfortunately I can't make it that day because I'll already be out of town and my plane tickets are unrefundable 🙁 Does anyone know if they're pretty receptive to letting you reschedule?
+1 OOS II also. Also most likely can’t make it on this date and wondering the same thing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I genuinely loved this school so much and thought I crushed the interview, plzzz active status pool be good to me
 
Did anyone else receive a tuition scholarship within their offer letter? If so, I'm wondering if there will be additional scholarships released later on in the cycle or if this is the final amount?
 
Did anyone else receive a tuition scholarship within their offer letter? If so, I'm wondering if there will be additional scholarships released later on in the cycle or if this is the final amount?
It says they give all accepted students a $5,000 grant so that was what appears on the letter. On the acceptance call, I believe they mentioned that financial aid will be offered in January. Someone correct me if I am mistaken please!
 
Was anyone able to complete onboarding? I don't have an id? or is it our amcas number?
Edit: it is not the amcas number. My banner id part is blank.
 
Last edited:
The person who called me said we needed to go onto amcas and accept within a week? Does anyone know what we are supposed to be accepting and how to do so?
 
The person who called me said we needed to go onto amcas and accept within a week? Does anyone know what we are supposed to be accepting and how to do so?
it’s not amcas per say. If you go into your vtc portal there should be a new tab below the interview one that says acceptance or something along those lines and underneath that you will find the way to accept or decline the acceptance
 
+1 OOS II. Scheduled for 11/15 but unfortunately I can't make it that day because I'll already be out of town and my plane tickets are unrefundable 🙁 Does anyone know if they're pretty receptive to letting you reschedule?
Hi congrats again on the II! Just wanted to check in on this, were they receptive to rescheduling?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad