Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7/03Nice, when did you submit secondary?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
7/03Nice, when did you submit secondary?
Congratulations!! That's biiiiig7/03
Did you get the II today? Didn’t know schools sent them on weekends dang+1 OOS II LM 72! Submitted 7/11
Mine has said this for awhileDoes everyones portal says application complete and then application under review?
Ok good! Same🙂Mine has said this for awhile
I looked this up and found:What is the interview format at Sidney Kimmel - one on one or MMI?
They post this information on their websiteWhat is the interview format at Sidney Kimmel - one on one or MMI?
When did you submit if you don't mind me asking.Got an II today and just saw the email- earliest available slot was Nov 5th!! Reminder to check your emails lol I am kicking myself that I didn't check earlier in the day
7/3!When did you submit if you don't mind me asking.
You are fine. People who received it on Friday were only able to sign up for Oct 29th and they do interview only once a week.Got an II today and just saw the email- earliest available slot was Nov 5th!! Reminder to check your emails lol I am kicking myself that I didn't check earlier in the day
Congrats bro! When were you complete?II OOS today LM 72.5
July 1st from the confirmation emailCongrats bro! When were you complete?
none of my emails from them said anything about a two week deadlinehi all - just wanted to double check this but was 2 week deadline for secondaries a hard deadline?
The secondary application says to complete within two weeks of receiving it.none of my emails from them said anything about a two week deadline
In the email it says “The final deadline to submit your supplemental application is January 1st for the MD program and November 1st for the MD/PhD program”The secondary application says to complete within two weeks of receiving it.
yesHas anyone gotten an interview without having completed PREVIEW?
Congrats! When did you submit?+1 OOS II 09/12
Thank you! My application was marked complete on 8/21Congrats! When did you submit?
Jefferson is in person, so despite them filling up, they do continue to send IIs until February as some students will turn down the II if they already have a better offer (a perk of in person interviews). They do take a break during November and December with the holidays, but they will continue to fill spots as needed until next year.Jeez, if they're already at mid-December for actual interviews, how many more sets of invites do you guys think they'll send for the cycle? I know it's very early and it's probably not the smartest question to ask, but that's not a lot of interview time left after December, so I was wondering
Don't they also only have interviews on Wednesdays or something? Would make sense that significantly prolongs their interview time period.Jefferson is in person, so despite them filling up, they do continue to send IIs until February as some students will turn down the II if they already have a better offer (a perk of in person interviews). They do take a break during November and December with the holidays, but they will continue to fill spots as needed until next year.
Most schools only interview once a week, but yes that is what I saw.Don't they also only have interviews on Wednesdays or something? Would make sense that significantly prolongs their interview time period.
I knew someone who got an II in January, interviewed in March, and was accepted. This was in like 1980 thoughDon't they also only have interviews on Wednesdays or something? Would make sense that significantly prolongs their interview time period.
yes, I got both at the same timeDid everyone get a marked complete email? I finished my secondary end of July and still never received a confirmation email aside from the submission of my secondary
What was your interview like?the interviews and people here are awesome, really hoping to get the A
are you waiting for an MCAT score?quick question for everyone, if you go to ur app under communications, how many entries do you have?
Interview day was honestly a lot of fun! They do two 1:1 student and faculty interviews, and both felt very casual and conversational. For the student interview, we were told ahead of time that the goal was simply to see if we were someone they’d enjoy having as a classmate. The faculty interview focused more on my admissions file and included a few of the traditional, more predictable interview questions. Hope this helps!What was your interview like?
both were very chill and conversational. they tell you that all day but you don't believe it until you're in the middle of the interview and not feeling nervous at all lmaoWhat was your interview like?
Thank you!! Super excitedInterview day was honestly a lot of fun! They do two 1:1 student and faculty interviews, and both felt very casual and conversational. For the student interview, we were told ahead of time that the goal was simply to see if we were someone they’d enjoy having as a classmate. The faculty interview focused more on my admissions file and included a few of the traditional, more predictable interview questions. Hope this helps!
No, I was just confused, I feel like some people got a separate email saying their app is complete. Mine said it's under review but I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to get an additional email from them. I have received 2 emails the day I submitted my secondary, but that's it.are you waiting for an MCAT score?
Just checked my email - I also got 2 the day I submitted secondary and that’s it. A successfully submitted and then a complete email. No under review for me eitherNo, I was just confused, I feel like some people got a separate email saying their app is complete. Mine said it's under review but I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to get an additional email from them. I have received 2 emails the day I submitted my secondary, but that's it.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.