You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Loma Linda
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
acceptmealready67
Full Member
Guys I got the call!!! Oh my I can’t believe it
CONGRATSSSGuys I got the call!!! Oh my I can’t believe it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredoc0707
New Member
i got the call! praise the LORD!
CONGRATS!!i got the call! praise the LORD!
I would shoot them an email and just let them know you would like to change your preferences after speaking with a former regional campus student. They should be receptive to that!Thank you so much, this is very helpful. Do you know if they let you change on your application to go to AHO for the last two years? I did not choose that on my app but after reading so much positive information definitely would prefer it especially since I am from Mid-Atlantic east coast.
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Loma Linda is sending out IIs?anyone know when a non sda would be accepted? I interviewed early October and felt like it went great, but I see things on here that suggest I won’t get accepted until much later.
abigail57890
New Member
im a protestant christian and got an A last thursanyone know when a non sda would be accepted? I interviewed early October and felt like it went great, but I see things on here that suggest I won’t get accepted until much later.
Ian Bryner
New Member
Congrats! When did you interview?im a protestant christian and got an A last thurs
abigail57890
New Member
thank you!! i interviewed on Oct 30Congrats! When did you interview?
medschoolpleasee
Full Member
anyone with the pre-ii hold heard anything lately?
RealHulkHogan
Full Member
Nope nothing yet :/anyone with the pre-ii hold heard anything lately?
ILoveMyDogs3333
Full Member
+1 OOS II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anxiousardvark
Full Member
Just received my interview invite. In state, Christian but not SDA. FYI I interviewed last year, was waitlisted until the very end. They’re very open about prioritizing the SDA students, but you won’t be eliminated solely on being non SDA. Interviews were very friendly, professional but warm.
strawberry_matcha
Full Member
+1 pre-II hold. sucks bc i was waitlisted last year 🙁
ilovecats8
New Member
OOS A today 12/11!!!!!!!
anxiousardvark
Full Member
Does anyone know how much they care about thank you notes? I interviewed Thursday morning, then proceeded to get caught up at work the rest of the day and Friday, so I just got to send them in (its 1AM Saturday morning rn), so they probably won't get them until at least Monday. I got my overthinking cap on. I assume I'm good?
i think you’re fine! don’t worry too much about it 🙂Does anyone know how much they care about thank you notes? I interviewed Thursday morning, then proceeded to get caught up at work the rest of the day and Friday, so I just got to send them in (its 1AM Saturday morning rn), so they probably won't get them until at least Monday. I got my overthinking cap on. I assume I'm good?
emergencyvehicle
New Member
+1 IS II submitted late August
futuredoc0707
New Member
hey guys! do we know if there's a groupme or separate thread for LLUSM accepted applicants? i'd love to get to know some of the people that will be there and hear thoughts on housing and next steps and various other things!
not sure, but if there isn't an existing one, maybe we could create one?hey guys! do we know if there's a groupme or separate thread for LLUSM accepted applicants? i'd love to get to know some of the people that will be there and hear thoughts on housing and next steps and various other things!
acceptmealready67
Full Member
Let’s make onenot sure, but if there isn't an existing one, maybe we could create one?
.
Last edited:
futuredoc0707
New Member
yes i like this idea!Let’s make one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ILoveMyDogs3333
Full Member
Anyone know how long it takes to receive a post-interview decision?
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Congrats man!OOS II
crackhousehaven
Full Member
OOS pre-II R
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I am sorry to hear about that, chap! If I may ask, when did you submit?OOS pre-II R
crackhousehaven
Full Member
7/25I am sorry to hear about that, chap! If I may ask, when did you submit?
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Congrats future doc!!!!!+1 A, OOS, 2 + @ program with Orlando. Interviewed on November 6th and accepted on December 11th.
Current M1 if anyone has any questions
Suchagoodpersonman
Full Member
any new IIs or are they pretty much done sending them out? 😢
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I am going to guess this late into the cycle, we are wrapping up my friend.any new IIs or are they pretty much done sending them out? 😢
I will add, I got an II in early march last cycle 🙂I am going to guess this late into the cycle, we are wrapping up my friend.
quick question actually! if we have health insurance with another provider, like kaiser, do you know if its possible to waive the student health insurance to decrease our tuition cost? sorry im not sure if that really makes sense LOLCurrent M1 if anyone has any questions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coolbeanzz
New Member
acceptance call just now! yay!!!
I know what you are asking, it is not possible sadly, I tried todo the same thing.quick question actually! if we have health insurance with another provider, like kaiser, do you know if its possible to waive the student health insurance to decrease our tuition cost? sorry im not sure if that really makes sense LOL
If you have a GroupMe Link, I am a current M1, would love to join and help answer any questions students might have, DM me the link.Let’s make one
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K