-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Loma Linda
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Of course not I more or less just wanted to know if there are other cases where this happens and they get a post interview acceptance or waitlist as oppose to just a rejection.I think you need to stop thinking about this. Does worrying help?
mimistudies
New Member
congrats, that’s amazing! i didn’t realize they were still sending out interviews. if you don’t mind sharing, what interview date options are available? i’m trying to get a sense of how far into the cycle they’re scheduling+1 II
In-state this afternoon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! the dates were 4/14 and 4/28congrats, that’s amazing! i didn’t realize they were still sending out interviews. if you don’t mind sharing, what interview date options are available? i’m trying to get a sense of how far into the cycle they’re scheduling
leobagel1133
New Member
Do you mind sharing when did you get that application hold for pre-interview status? I got the same update after sending in an update letter too.+1 II
In-state this afternoon
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Anyone hear anything recently? They’re really waiting till the last minute aren’t they
I had the pre-interview hold before i sent an update letter, which i sent in feb 26
Do you mind sharing when did you get that application hold for pre-interview status? I got the same update after sending in an update letter too.
ambitious_student!
Full Member
any updates?
anxiousardvark
Full Member
Just a friendly reminder, do your homies on the waitlist a favor and withdraw your apps when you know you aren't going here plzzz
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Now I’m concerned. Still haven’t heard anything
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Ya I give up. The email I got said decisions no later than mid April and were passed that and still radio silence
Helena&Sunshine
New Member
If you’re worried about it, you can always call them and askYa I give up. The email I got said decisions no later than mid April and were passed that and still radio silence
ambitious_student!
Full Member
On their website they said they dont like when people call and ask so I do not know what the best approach isIf you’re worried about it, you can always call them and ask
anxiousardvark
Full Member
Might be a nothing to lose situation to be honest. I interviewed the same week as you.On their website they said they dont like when people call and ask so I do not know what the best approach
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anxiousardvark
Full Member
This happened to me last year. I called to verify that an additional letter of rec made it through, left a voicemail, never got a response. Then I wrote an email that never got a response.No response to my secondary still. I’m pretty sure they’re ghosting me?
ambitious_student!
Full Member
have you heard anything back yet?Might be a nothing to lose situation to be honest. I interviewed the same week as you.
anxiousardvark
Full Member
Someone on here has to has some more info about the waitlist process. Do we even know how big the waitlist is at LLU?
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Have any of yall heard of anything like this before where they give a deadline for decisions after interviews and they exceed it?
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Pls give me some hope yall
From what I've heard, it's 100 people and it's ranked.Someone on here has to has some more info about the waitlist process. Do we even know how big the waitlist is at LLU?
scrabbyj98
Full Member
They just rejected me today. Must’ve been that I forgot to attend confessions. Good luck to everyone in contention here.
ilovejesus33
New Member
God bless you congrats 🙂!+1 IS A off the WL today
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Still radio silence after I even followed up with them last Thursday. Did they just delete my file or something i havent heard a word after my interview haha
Don't stress about it so much. They probably just haven't been able to meet and discuss your file yet. I waited a couple months before I heard anythingStill radio silence after I even followed up with them last Thursday. Did they just delete my file or something i havent heard a word after my interview haha
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Even after they gave you a deadline and exceeded it? And did you get the A?Don't stress about it so much. They probably just haven't been able to meet and discuss your file yet. I waited a couple months before I heard anything
Yea I got the A off of the WL but I didn't hear anything for 6 months. From what I've heard, they have committee meetings once a month so they probably just haven't gotten to you.Even after they gave you a deadline and exceeded it? And did you get the A?
ambitious_student!
Full Member
It’s just tough because they told me they’d have a decision no later than mid April so idk at this point whether tot take it as a good sign or a bad sign you know. What do you think?Yea I got the A off of the WL but I didn't hear anything for 6 months. From what I've heard, they have committee meetings once a month so they probably just haven't gotten to you.
medschoolpleasee
Full Member
I’m still on pre interview hold lolol the R would be less painful at this point
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Try not to read into it too much, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything negative since schools sometimes run behind on decisions. I get where you’re coming from, and if you want to be proactive, you could send an update or a letter of interest. I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to stress too much.It’s just tough because they told me they’d have a decision no later than mid April so idk at this point whether tot take it as a good sign or a bad sign you know. What do you think?
I literally just withdrew because at this point, I had no faith they would give me an II. We're in the next app cycle for crying out loudI’m still on pre interview hold lolol the R would be less painful at this point
ambitious_student!
Full Member
I know this is me being paranoid af but I will ask anyway. I was supposed to receive my decision by April 15th but there was radio silence. I finally emailed them last thursday to say I am still interested and whatnot and today they finally responded and said "thank you it has been updated on your application" and thats it. Should I just abandon hope at this point?
anxiousardvark
Full Member
At this point I would assume it's not working out and start preparing your application for the next cycle. Better to have it prepared and not need it.I know this is me being paranoid af but I will ask anyway. I was supposed to receive my decision by April 15th but there was radio silence. I finally emailed them last thursday to say I am still interested and whatnot and today they finally responded and said "thank you it has been updated on your application" and thats it. Should I just abandon hope at this point?
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Screw it I will hold hope till the very end you never know. I am going to manifest an acceptance I have faith!!At this point I would assume it's not working out and start preparing your application for the next cycle. Better to have it prepared and not need it.
anxiousardvark
Full Member
Have faith, but still start prepping your app for next yearScrew it I will hold hope till the very end you never know. I am going to manifest an acceptance I have faith!!
medapplicant2025
New Member
A 5/1 off WL! Does anyone have the link the accepted student GroupMe?
I'm curious, did they send you that or is it student made? I never received anything in my email or portal 🤔here!
lmk if it works!GroupMe
groupme.com
they sent it! they sent it through email a while back and idk if they resend it at certain times…I'm curious, did they send you that or is it student made? I never received anything in my email or portal 🤔
pain&torturetodoctor
New Member
+1 OOS A off the WL today @ 9 AM MST
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Just got the R today.
ambitious_student!
Full Member
Criminals for telling me they'd get back to me april 15th and leave me hanging on a string for over a month then just let me go. If they knew they'd reject me from the beginning then tell me on the deadline you gave me, don't go over a month past it then blindside me.
mcat-lover
Full Member
Current MMS student who was accepted today at 2 PM pacific time!
ambitious_student!
Full Member
In terms of the MMS program is there a way to be accepted without being formally invited?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mcat-lover
Full Member
I would reach out to the admissions office and tell them that you were rejected but very interested in the MMS program.In terms of the MMS program is there a way to be accepted without being formally invited?
anxiousardvark
Full Member
I dropped off the waitlist. Good luck to those of you waiting. I hope they don't keep you in the dark for much longer!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K