2025-2026 Loma Linda

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I be worried they are waiting last minute to get back to me with a decision? My interview was 12/9/25 and it went really really well. I am just really nervous theyre gonna drop a rejection on me out of nowhere. What y'all think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats, that’s amazing! i didn’t realize they were still sending out interviews. if you don’t mind sharing, what interview date options are available? i’m trying to get a sense of how far into the cycle they’re scheduling
Thank you! the dates were 4/14 and 4/28
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still radio silence after I even followed up with them last Thursday. Did they just delete my file or something i havent heard a word after my interview haha
 
Still radio silence after I even followed up with them last Thursday. Did they just delete my file or something i havent heard a word after my interview haha
Don't stress about it so much. They probably just haven't been able to meet and discuss your file yet. I waited a couple months before I heard anything
 
Yea I got the A off of the WL but I didn't hear anything for 6 months. From what I've heard, they have committee meetings once a month so they probably just haven't gotten to you.
It’s just tough because they told me they’d have a decision no later than mid April so idk at this point whether tot take it as a good sign or a bad sign you know. What do you think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s just tough because they told me they’d have a decision no later than mid April so idk at this point whether tot take it as a good sign or a bad sign you know. What do you think?
Try not to read into it too much, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything negative since schools sometimes run behind on decisions. I get where you’re coming from, and if you want to be proactive, you could send an update or a letter of interest. I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to stress too much.
 
I know this is me being paranoid af but I will ask anyway. I was supposed to receive my decision by April 15th but there was radio silence. I finally emailed them last thursday to say I am still interested and whatnot and today they finally responded and said "thank you it has been updated on your application" and thats it. Should I just abandon hope at this point?
 
I know this is me being paranoid af but I will ask anyway. I was supposed to receive my decision by April 15th but there was radio silence. I finally emailed them last thursday to say I am still interested and whatnot and today they finally responded and said "thank you it has been updated on your application" and thats it. Should I just abandon hope at this point?
At this point I would assume it's not working out and start preparing your application for the next cycle. Better to have it prepared and not need it.
 
Criminals for telling me they'd get back to me april 15th and leave me hanging on a string for over a month then just let me go. If they knew they'd reject me from the beginning then tell me on the deadline you gave me, don't go over a month past it then blindside me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad