2025-2026 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone see a link here??
1754352953824.png

nvm figured it out, but if anyone experiences the same issue: make sure your microphone and camera r turned on
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how do u differentiate between questions 1 and 2 without sounding too redundant, I get 2 wants you to talk about diff professions but like how r u gonna write 300 words just drawing comparisons between other professions...
 
Is it still unreasonable to call and ask? This is literally my last secondary, I just want it to be done
I'm also really tempted to email because I was verified on 7/3 but I don't want to seem neurotic. It's weird it's taking this long considering they don't screen. But I'm going to hold off for now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From Loyola's website: "we send supplemental applications to all candidates who send us a primary AMCAS application."
(with the qualifier that they only consider US citizens or permanent residents.)

Wait for the office staff to get your primary logged in so they can send your secondary email.
 
I haven't received a secondary yet, and submitted the first day possible. I'm wondering if they are waiting because I have indicated I am retaking the MCAT again?
 
I haven't received a secondary yet, and submitted the first day possible. I'm wondering if they are waiting because I have indicated I am retaking the MCAT again?
That could definitely be a possibility. I would remain patient, you will get one eventually!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad