You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SoccerGorl
Full Member
Nope. I emailed and called them tooAnyone gotten an email to interview in February or March? Seems like its been radio silence since the January storm.
Yea I totally feel the silence, nothing on the post interview side either it seems.Nope. I emailed and called them too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
g00dv1bes
Full Member
Yes, thank you! I just finished my last one yesterday. I did have one cancellation before the interview and one no show as a heads up, but its worth it to be done with the interviews now for sure. I think leaving the voicemail when I did helped. I hope you hear back soon!awesome! Were you able to actually do the interview? So exciting.
I had always heard that they were tbh. Guess its our turn to find out lmao. But nah I'm praying we hear something soon.Is meharry usually this slow?
Yourbrother
Full Member
How do we access the admit site?there were a few Rs reported on Admit last night
Its called admit.orgHow do we access the admit site?
Did you receive an invite link after rescheduling the cancelled interview? Any problems rescheduling? Thanks.Yes, thank you! I just finished my last one yesterday. I did have one cancellation before the interview and one no show as a heads up, but its worth it to be done with the interviews now for sure. I think leaving the voicemail when I did helped. I hope you hear back soon!
You use the original scheduling link. I think you should do it now because it took a while to respond, and the spot I wanted disappeared.Did you receive an invite link after rescheduling the cancelled interview? Any problems rescheduling? Thanks.
SoccerGorl
Full Member
Just curious - pls like this post if you got an email in December saying you'd get an ii email in January AND still have not received it.
And if anyone is wondering why I haven't reached out to them, I have multiple times. Nothing ever happened.
And if anyone is wondering why I haven't reached out to them, I have multiple times. Nothing ever happened.
It worked, thanks!You use the original scheduling link. I think you should do it now because it took a while to respond, and the spot I wanted disappeared.
I had that email and received the ii a couple days ago. It looks like they open interview spots each week in the scheduling link, but don't take my word for it.Just curious - pls like this post if you got an email in December saying you'd get an ii email in January AND still have not received it.
And if anyone is wondering why I haven't reached out to them, I have multiple times. Nothing ever happened.
LedByJesus
New Member
Just sharing that I received the email in December and received the official II with a link to schedule today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yourbrother
Full Member
Good luck for the interviewJust sharing that I received the email in December and received the official II with a link to schedule today.
I also received the December 18 email and just received the link to schedule yesterday.
LedByJesus
New Member
Thank you 🙏🏾Good luck for the interview
hotwheels77
Full Member
+1 OOS II after nearly 3 months of waiting from 12/18 invite.
Congrats! You got the II in December and you're just now receiving the link to schedule it ??+1 OOS II after nearly 3 months of waiting from 12/18 invite.
SoccerGorl
Full Member
1+ OOS II today who also got the 12/18 email that said I'd get an email in January to schedule.
hotwheels77
Full Member
Thank you so much and yes exactly! Just received it following what was communicated in December. Still in shock at how long it took after calling and emailing on multiple occasions.Congrats! You got the II in December and you're just now receiving the link to schedule it ??
prouddecision
Full Member
I haven't heard a single peep since submitting secondary in September. Anyone else?
dexterquinn
New Member
I saw some pop up. I would keep the link up and refresh here and there.+1 OOS II yesterday. There were no more dates for the student panel though. Hopefully, those drop soon (?)
LedByJesus
New Member
Yes but it was very minimal availability.Were others who got the scheduling like in the last week or so able to schedule the student panel? I saw no openings.
Thanks! I see that nowI saw some pop up. I would keep the link up and refresh here and there.
Email Mr. Johnson. There are also new dates on the link nowWere others who got the scheduling like in the last week or so able to schedule the student panel? I saw no openings.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SoccerGorl
Full Member
Is the student panel an interview or chance to speak with the students?
I believe it's both? Not sure. Haven't done it yetIs the student panel an interview or chance to speak with the students?
Both. Two medical students will be interviewing you and another interviewee at the same time. You'll have a ton of time to ask questions, too.Is the student panel an interview or a chance to speak with the students?
sassymcdonald17
New Member
can you share what number you called?Thank you so much and yes exactly! Just received it following what was communicated in December. Still in shock at how long it took after calling and emailing on multiple occasions.
tacosnail321
Full Member
Has anyone with an interview date in Jan. received a decision?
No, still waiting 🙁 Really hoping for the AHas anyone with an interview date in Jan. received a decision?
g00dv1bes
Full Member
It was both for me. There were a few structured questions. Then, there was time for us to ask questions after. It was two medical students and three applicants(including me).I believe it's both? Not sure. Haven't done it yet
g00dv1bes
Full Member
No, still waiting 🙁 Really hoping for the A
I called (615) 327-6000 and asked for admissions.can you share what number you called?
Yourbrother
Full Member
there is one student on admit who says got accepted from an interview in januaryHas anyone with an interview date in Jan. received a decision?
anonymous2025
Full Member
I haven't heard back since submitting my secondary in August so assuming it's an R but is communication usually this bad and slow for Meharry?
SoccerGorl
Full Member
Anyone know where or if I can find specific info on their Step 1 and 2 pass rates. As well as a specific match list for 2025? I have been looking on their website and cannot seem to find it. Alsoooo, how worried should one be about them being on accreditation probation?
Yourbrother
Full Member
I
I tried looking for them as well. But did not find them. The overall somewhere i saw was 92% for residency. Also, did anyone from February interview received any update?Anyone know where or if I can find specific info on their Step 1 and 2 pass rates. As well as a specific match list for 2025? I have been looking on their website and cannot seem to find it. Alsoooo, how worried should one be about them being on accreditation probation?
I
I tried looking for them as well. But did not find them. The overall somewhere i saw was 92% for residency. Also, did anyone from February interview received any update?
I couldn't find anything after 2023 but here is the one from 2023:
"Congratulations to the Class of 2023 on your success in this year's MATCH!
Meharry's overall match rate for this year is 96.7% with 42.8% of our matches being in primary care.
The Class of 2023 matched in prestigious programs such as Stanford, Mayo Clinic, Yale, Harvard and Johns Hopkins. We are so proud of our students and look forward to the the great things they will do in the future!
Match statistics are below:
Primary Care Specialties
Family Medicine: 5
Internal Medicine: 15
Pediatrics:7
Obstetrics/Gynecology: 10
Specialties
Anesthesiology: 6
Emergency Medicine: 8
General Surgery: 1
Neurology: 1
Orthopedic Surgery: 1
Psychiatry: 8
ENT: 1
Ophthalmology: 4
PMR: 1
Pathology: 1
Med-Peds: 4
Child Neurology: 1
Neurosurgery: 1
Military:3
Diagnostic Radiology: 2
Interventional Radiology: 2
Dermatology:2
Psych/Family: 1
Radiation Oncology:1
Plastic Surgery: 2
Surgery Prelim:3
Med Prelim: 2"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SoccerGorl
Full Member
omg 4 to ophthalmology!!I couldn't find anything after 2023 but here is the one from 2023:
"Congratulations to the Class of 2023 on your success in this year's MATCH!
Meharry's overall match rate for this year is 96.7% with 42.8% of our matches being in primary care.
The Class of 2023 matched in prestigious programs such as Stanford, Mayo Clinic, Yale, Harvard and Johns Hopkins. We are so proud of our students and look forward to the the great things they will do in the future!
Match statistics are below:
Primary Care Specialties
Family Medicine: 5
Internal Medicine: 15
Pediatrics:7
Obstetrics/Gynecology: 10
Specialties
Anesthesiology: 6
Emergency Medicine: 8
General Surgery: 1
Neurology: 1
Orthopedic Surgery: 1
Psychiatry: 8
ENT: 1
Ophthalmology: 4
PMR: 1
Pathology: 1
Med-Peds: 4
Child Neurology: 1
Neurosurgery: 1
Military:3
Diagnostic Radiology: 2
Interventional Radiology: 2
Dermatology:2
Psych/Family: 1
Radiation Oncology:1
Plastic Surgery: 2
Surgery Prelim:3
Med Prelim: 2"
is that good or bad?omg 4 to ophthalmology!!
Ophtho is one the most competitive specialties, so that is a good thing.is that good or bad?
Oh awesome I didn't know thatOphtho is one the most competitive specialties, so that is a good thing.
g00dv1bes
Full Member
Same except mines in MayDoing my mcat again in April, hope they get back to me before then...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K