2025-2026 Meharry

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't. I reached out and they said they were still reviewing my application, so I am not sure if the invite was rescinded or not.
Actually I think I ended up with an automated email. I called today and they shared they are hoping to send out interview dates or more information on monday for those of us who got the December email about the January interview invite, but are working on finishing up the schedule.
 
For those who have been accepted, have you received the background check or deposit link yet?
For the background check, you ahve to create an account on the website, as it asks you to, and in 2-3 business days, their third-party background checker, depending on your country of origin, will send you a link with the next steps (how it worked for me). Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
 
Has anyone who received a secondary invite in November heard anything yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who got an interview invite in December and had to wait for January to schedule it not get their scheduling email yet?
Congrats on receiving an II! I'm in the same boat. I called admissions last week, and they told me scheduling dates haven't been sent out yet. Admissions made it seem like we would receive a scheduling email with more info this week.
 
Last edited:
I haven't. I reached out and they said they were still reviewing my application, so I am not sure if the invite was rescinded or not.
to clarify, did you also receive an email that stated, "You have been selected to receive an invitation to interview in January"? I'm also still waiting for scheduling info and was told by admissions that we should receive a scheduling email this week.
 
to clarify, did you also receive an email that stated, "You have been selected to receive an invitation to interview in January"? I'm also still waiting for scheduling info and was told by admissions that we should receive a scheduling email this week.
I did. I called them and they said we should receive information by this Tuesday regarding the interview invite, but I still haven't heard anything. I wonder what's going on.
 
Last edited:
Yikes.. Maybe you are in the next batch? When I had my interview earlier this week, they told me I should hear back soon.
Did they send you this message right after you finished all the parts of the interview? Like was it by email or???
 
Last edited:
Did they send you this message right after you finished all the parts of the interview? Like was it by email or???
My mmi interview was with an assistant dean, and she told me that I should hear back soon. I haven't had any additional communication after finishing the interviews:/
 
hi! i hope everyone is doing well- praying for all this applications cycle. does anyone know if there is an accepted student what’s app, group me, or fb group?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates for people who received an interview invite with no scheduling info? personally, I am still waiting for communication from them
I called today and no one answered so I just left a message. I think because of the snow storm things might be delayed even more. I hope it comes soon, for our sake lol.
 
I got the secondary in November so no II for me yet… I saw on FB that they’re closed tomorrow so yeah we might have more delays unfortunately
 
Any updates for people who received an interview invite with no scheduling info? personally, I am still waiting for communication from them
I spoke to office of admissions last week. They said the invite was genuine and they are finalizing the schedule. The person I spoke with did mention they may be delayed further due to the weather. Hopegully, by early next week, with their closures, we receive the official invite. We just have to be patient.
 
I spoke to office of admissions last week. They said the invite was genuine and they are finalizing the schedule. The person I spoke with did mention they may be delayed further due to the weather. Hopegully, by early next week, with their closures, we receive the official invite. We just have to be patient.
Hi have you heard back yet? I am also still waiting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for anyone waiting for interview scheduling communication: I spoke with admissions and was told they will be interviewing out to march. people who received invites already could receive a scheduling email with dates anytime from now until then. don't stress too much yet!
 
interviewd in oct and still have not heard anything from them yet wondering if i should call admissions for an update
 
Last edited:
I emailed yesterday asking if they were still extending interviews and was told my application is still under review but they didn’t specify when they would conclude sending them out
 
Im trying to stay positive
GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Did anyone else who received the Jan II email in December actually end up getting the email to schedule? I emailed at the end of January but
I got the January email as well. Any updates on your end?
I called admissions a bit earlier today and when I explained the situation, the woman I spoke with just took my first name and a good callback # saying she'll have someone call me back once they've looked into it. 😭 Will update again if I actually end up getting that call.
 
Hi! Did anyone else who received the Jan II email in December actually end up getting the email to schedule? I emailed at the end of January but

I called admissions a bit earlier today and when I explained the situation, the woman I spoke with just took my first name and a good callback # saying she'll have someone call me back once they've looked into it. 😭 Will update again if I actually end up getting that call.
OMG I called yesterday and got the same lady who took the same info. They in fact did not call me yesterday. Tried calling the same number today and the line was busy.