2025-2026 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nah, I think they are just having issues. Weirdly enough I was able to start my PSTP application and am now in the process of completing it LOL
Idk, I haven't heard of anyone else being able to see interview info and now most of us can't apply to PSTP anymore so I wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting an II tbh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk, I haven't heard of anyone else being able to see interview info and now most of us can't apply to PSTP anymore so I wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting an II tbh.
well i'm gonna enjoy their problems and delude myself in.

Does no one have this?
1763741792241.png
 
Where do we think they’re at in terms of sending out IIs? Do people think November is the halfway point, or more like the end or beginning? I know every school is different, just trying to make sense of this cycle lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like how perhaps the only bit of important information on this thread was completely ignored
Dw we’re aware it doesn’t mean anything it’s just funny how the portal is teasing us. It is all fun and games until they accidentally send an A email to only take it back the next day 😂
 
the intervew resources portion just popped up for me, wasnt there like a few hours ago...didnt know pitt be edging us like this
 
I’m just imagining the adcom is looking at this thread like
IMG_4769.gif

(Just to give my extra vignette I have not seen any change to my portal all week)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bet this is the only fun they get all year. Messing with the portals of students that they will reject smh we got opps in the admissions committee
 
@CurledAlarmist - I'm curious if you still have this, since you said it went and disappeared this morning lol, curious if its popping up for people at different times.
 
Yes it is there now but I agree it is just a glitch. They have no reason to scheme in this weird manner and hint at an II. This isn’t a game and they have a reputation to keep. Buuuuut it is funny 🙂
 
I just checked my portal and saw there was an update on my application, but I never received an email saying such. OOS R with strong ties 🙁
 
Seems like the latest rejections were a stats screening? Based on Admit data and the reports here
I don't think it's a pure stats screening. My Admit score is a bit lower than some of those rejected, but I am fortunate to have not been part of the recent R wave. I am a non-trad, so maybe my ECs are propping me up a bit.
 
what makes you say this?
Purely anecdotal observation, I noticed that everyone who reported rejections on Admit had either (i) a low GPA or (ii) a low MCAT, relative to Pitt's medians. And the SDN users who were rejected seem to have LM ~70

If that is in fact the case, maybe it's Pitt trying to "catch up" on a later start by culling... but again, all speculation
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With Pitts new adcom system, do yall think they are stepping away from interviewing a lot more kids than they accept? seems like they are shifting that way based on admits stats this year compared to last yr but not too sure
 
Randomly logged into my account to find out I was rejected a while ago. Oh well, I knew this one was a donaiton going in, I wish I was more strategic with the AMCAS apps.