You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Quinnipiac
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
iamcherryyy
Full Member
Thank you guys! This def made me feel a little bit better hahaIt's okay to be nervous; student interviewers are familiar with nervous applicants, and we even get some training to help you feel more comfortable haha.
snow5789
Full Member
Yes but this includes waitlist movementis the post II acceptance rate actually close to 80%?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
Does this mean that not a lot of people want to go to quinnipiacYes but this includes waitlist movement
Last edited:
snow5789
Full Member
It definitely has A LOT of waitlist movement from what I’ve heard! It might be due to the fact that it’s a newer school and no home program so people tend to gravitate to other schools instead but ofc Quinnipiac is still an amazing school.Does this mean that not a lot of people want to go to quinnipiac
It definitely has A LOT of waitlist movement from what I’ve heard! It might be due to the fact that it’s a newer school and no home program so people tend to gravitate to other schools instead but ofc Quinnipiac is still an amazing school.
The lack of a teaching hospital colocated with the school does result in us traveling for third year. BUT, I will say the school has made some great strides, the partnership with Hartford Healthcare is also pretty great.
St. Vincent's in particular hosts us for 3rd year and 4th year, and we have an IM/Psych/Radiology/Anesthesia program now, which didn't exist when I applied. The elective catalog for 4th year gets updated yearly with new sites/courses. ENT, Ortho, Vascular, IR, NSGY, Correctional Medicine, three international locations etc.
As you can tell I'm pretty happy with my decision to come here 🙂
snow5789
Full Member
This makes me really happy! Hoping to get accepted!! It’s my first choiceThe lack of a teaching hospital colocated with the school does result in us traveling for third year. BUT, I will say the school has made some great strides, the partnership with Hartford Healthcare is also pretty great.
St. Vincent's in particular hosts us for 3rd year and 4th year, and we have an IM/Psych/Radiology/Anesthesia program now, which didn't exist when I applied. The elective catalog for 4th year gets updated yearly with new sites/courses. ENT, Ortho, Vascular, IR, NSGY, Correctional Medicine, three international locations etc.
As you can tell I'm pretty happy with my decision to come here 🙂
mindlesscrayon22
Full Member
OOS II received!
Cosecant1234
Full Member
How far out are they scheduling interviews? Congratulations!OOS II received!
mindlesscrayon22
Full Member
Only option when I scheduled was 12/5, but they said in the email that more dates may open as others fill up.How far out are they scheduling interviews? Congratulations!
Cosecant1234
Full Member
Thanks for letting me know. Gives me hope that I can still get an interview!Only option when I scheduled was 12/5, but they said in the email that more dates may open as others fill up.
The only date for me was 12/10. I hope they send you one soon!Thanks for letting me know. Gives me hope that I can still get an interview!
Could you tell me where you learned about the post II A rate here?Yes but this includes waitlist movement
scratchindreamer
Full Member
when do u think more results will come out? i interviewed first week of sept lol 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They release decisions at the end of every month! Interviewed late sept so likely will find out Nov 30th hopefully.when do u think more results will come out? i interviewed first week of sept lol 🙁
ilovenypizza
Full Member
Last years Nov decisions came out on the Monday before Thanksgiving so could be the 24th 😮They release decisions at the end of every month! Interviewed late sept so likely will find out Nov 30th hopefully.
+ OOS II
Wait also sorry is this school traditional interview or MMI?
studyingallday
Full Member
when were you complete? congrats!!+ OOS II
traditional, two one-on-one interviewsWait also sorry is this school traditional interview or MMI?
Thanks!! Complete 8/2when were you complete? congrats!!
coobloobin
Full Member
11/10 interview -- when did they say we'd hear back? when do they normally...
jdjsksjsikdjsis
New Member
Currently tweaking in bed after reading this 😛🤟🏼Last years Nov decisions came out on the Monday before Thanksgiving so could be the 24th 😮
coobloobin
Full Member
My guess is above average service and community work.Anyone know what this school really looks for to select applicant for interview?
ilovenypizza
Full Member
Sorry lol I was wrong😔Currently tweaking in bed after reading this 😛🤟🏼
we got one more hour on the clock we got thisSorry lol I was wrong😔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG CONGRATS YESSSS WE DID IT!!!+1 OOS A!
+1 OOS A!!!! IMMMAAA BE A DOCTAAAAA
+1 OOS A!!! interviewed 9/12
fakemanufacture
New Member
+1 OOS A !! Interviewed 9/29
jdjsksjsikdjsis
New Member
LMAOO you killed it with thiswe got one more hour on the clock we got this
coolbubble55
New Member
does anyone know when deferred decisions roll out?
frost.byte
Full Member
I interviewed 11/14 and they told us in January.11/10 interview -- when did they say we'd hear back? when do they normally...
coobloobin
Full Member
Now that i'm remembering, I think they said early december "if we are lucky" for my interviews, but added it could be January as well.I interviewed 11/14 and they told us in January.
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
what are some things to remember and do before the interview?
iamcherryyy
Full Member
I would recommend reading over your application one last time! I interviewed with Quinnipiac in Nov and had a great time! The faculty member and student were both very friendly and welcoming!! Also make sure you can answer common med school interview questions, but other than that good luck and get good rest 🙂 If you have any other questions lmkwhat are some things to remember and do before the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabehorsegirl
New Member
Hello! If you see this, could I also ask you about your experience at the school? I have my II tomorrow, but would love to chat anytime about your experienceyah fs
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
thank you so much!I would recommend reading over your application one last time! I interviewed with Quinnipiac in Nov and had a great time! The faculty member and student were both very friendly and welcoming!! Also make sure you can answer common med school interview questions, but other than that good luck and get good rest 🙂 If you have any other questions lmk
matchaobsessed
New Member
hi sorry just now seeing this but happy to answer any questions! just pm meHello! If you see this, could I also ask you about your experience at the school? I have my II tomorrow, but would love to chat anytime about your experience
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K