You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Quinnipiac
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I emailed my interviewers because they shared their email with me during the interview!How did you guys send thank you letters after your interview
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
you think it would be too much to send one to the interviewer and then a general one to their admissions email?I emailed my interviewers because they shared their email with me during the interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that is fine!you think it would be too much to send one to the interviewer and then a general one to their admissions email?
I interviewed 10/29 still no response yet. Anyone in similar boat?
adabas2020
Full Member
I'm in the exact same boat, interviewed 10/29 and no response yet. They said December or January though, so we may have to wait longer ughhhh. The suspense is killing meI interviewed 10/29 still no response yet. Anyone in similar boat?
I got mine the Monday before Thanksgiving at 4p!Those that got November decisions. What time did they go through? I thought we should be hearing back again before Xmas.
mrworldwide1
Full Member
OOS A IM GONNA BE A DOCTORRRRRR
MysteriousPea
New Member
+1 OOS A
Congrats!! When did you interview? And did u get a call or email?+1 OOS A!!! GOING TO BE A DOCTORRRR
10/29 email!Congrats!! When did you interview? And did u get a call or email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
smoothie1036
Full Member
OOS A today! Interviewed 10/15.
mrworldwide1
Full Member
I'm slightly confused, is paying the deposit a binding admission decision?
swaggerops
New Member
Has anyone from 10/27 heard back?
pretty sure it’s just to hold your seatI'm slightly confused, is paying the deposit a binding admission decision?
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
WOOOOHOOOO! Join our GroupMe!OOS A IM GONNA BE A DOCTORRRRRR
Can you post the link/dm it to me? Thank you!!WOOOOHOOOO! Join our GroupMe!
mg2003
Full Member
I would also like the link!WOOOOHOOOO! Join our GroupMe!
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
The link to the groupme: GroupMe - Join the group for Netter SOM Accepted Students C/O 2030
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
Are December interviews mainly for the waitlist?
Isagi
Full Member
Same! So I think no info yet.did anyone get an email about discovery day yet for accepted students? i paid my deposit to accept my seat for the incoming class, but haven't received any other communication about next steps so just wanted to make sure i completed everything correctly!
Your student interviewer or admissions may have sent an email with Discover Netter's Date but further details are forthcomingSame! So I think no info yet.
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
YepYour student interviewer or admissions may have sent an email with Discover Netter's Date but further details are forthcoming
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
+1 OOS A! (recieved on 12/19)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Congrats future classmate!+1 OOS A! (recieved on 12/19)
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
Congrats to you too!!!Congrats future classmate!
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Join our admitted groupme!+1 OOS A! (recieved on 12/19)
My group and I talked to each other and we would ask each person entering the room about themselves! Faculty weren’t even in the room during the waiting period for my interview. If you’re nervous about this you could just sign on during the back half of the 15 minutes but I found it enjoyable to talk to everyone 🙂So apparently they give people 15 minutes to log onto Zoom for the interview but what happens during those 15 minutes? Do the interviewees just sit there awkwardly in silence with their cameras on? Do they talk to each other? Do the faculty talk about anything?
+1 OOS II! First interview of the cycle, so so excited! Time to grind preparation haha
frost.byte
Full Member
Does anyone know when the next round of results will be sent out? I interviewed on 11/14
I had an interview a few weeks ago and they said the committee meets to make decisions during the 1st and 3rd weeks of Jan and febDoes anyone know when the next round of results will be sent out? I interviewed on 11/14
coobloobin
Full Member
Interviewed 11/10, also wondering 🙂Does anyone know when the next round of results will be sent out? I interviewed on 11/14
frost.byte
Full Member
Thank you so much! Hopefully we will all hear back soon then!I had an interview a few weeks ago and they said the committee meets to make decisions during the 1st and 3rd weeks of Jan and feb
+1 A OOS
Interviewed in mid-November
Interviewed in mid-November
iamcherryyy
Full Member
+1 OOS A!!! Interviewed mid nov
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Congratulations, future doctor!+1 A OOS
Interviewed in mid-November
swaggerops
New Member
+1 deferred :/ Does anyone know about when people hear decisions after getting deferred
quantumqueso
Full Member
is anyone who interviewed early-mid November still waiting for a decision?
frost.byte
Full Member
Yes, I interviewed 11/14 and haven't heard anythingis anyone who interviewed early-mid November still waiting for a decision?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scratchindreamer
Full Member
what email did u get when u were deferred?+1 deferred :/ Does anyone know about when people hear decisions after getting deferred
swaggerops
New Member
I got an email saying I got deffered and will either recieve an offer of admission or priority waitlistwhat email did u get when u were deferred?
nsquared
Full Member
i got the same email back in october and still havent heard back🙁 i was wondering if anyone who had been deferred ever ended up hearing back for a spot on the waitlistI got an email saying I got deffered and will either recieve an offer of admission or priority waitlist
snow5789
Full Member
I was also deferred in October. It seems like from previous cycles the deferred people typically find out end of February they’re on priority WL so maybe we will find out next month ☹️i got the same email back in october and still havent heard back🙁 i was wondering if anyone who had been deferred ever ended up hearing back for a spot on the waitlist
nsquared
Full Member
i was also neurotically stalking the 2023 and 2024 threads to find any info haha! definitely hoping for that a or pwl email before spring;,)I was also deferred in October. It seems like from previous cycles the deferred people typically find out end of February they’re on priority WL so maybe we will find out next month ☹️
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K