-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UCLA (Geffen)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Isagi
Full Member
Well deserved!!!+1 A
phone call (I was sobbing) and then got an email
congratulations!+1 A
phone call (I was sobbing) and then got an email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caffeinated_corgi
Full Member
Congratulations!!!+1 A
phone call (I was sobbing) and then got an email
+1 A
phone call (I was sobbing) and then got an email
PERIOD!!! Congratulations!!!
lebronjames124
Full Member
congrats I know you've really wanted UCLA!+1 A
phone call (I was sobbing) and then got an email
research-girlie
Full Member
thank you for all the love 🥹
class of 2030 will have impeccable vibes when you’re all in 🫶🏼
class of 2030 will have impeccable vibes when you’re all in 🫶🏼
junebloom123
Full Member
Do we think there's any chance DGSOM is still sending out interviews?
How many are in the GroupMe?
CAFutureDoc
New Member
As
As per admit.org - it looks like 7 people got A yesterday. I am sure this number would be higher in reality.How many are in the GroupMe?
lebronjames124
Full Member
I would assume almost 2/3 of class has been filled but idkHow many are in the GroupMe?
ripI would assume almost 2/3 of class has been filled but idk
There's only about 60 people in the groupme
greenglittergal
Full Member
Is anyone here still waiting from end of October interviews?
lebronjames124
Full Member
damn that seems lowThere's only about 60 people in the groupme
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptances reported on Admit...
Isagi
Full Member
I hate Fridays recently 😕![]()
Acceptances reported on Admit...
caffeinated_corgi
Full Member
Every Friday that passes just depresses me more and more 😭I hate Fridays recently 😕
Every Friday that passes just depresses me more and more 😭
caffeinated_corgi
Full Member
If admit is accurate the person who was accepted today is basically a god and got into multiple amazing schools already. Maybe they'll also be a saint and not hold onto this A if they don't think they'll actually go here
Isagi
Full Member
Yeah probably, I saw that tooIf admit is accurate the person who was accepted today is basically a god and got into multiple amazing schools already. Maybe they'll also be a saint and not hold onto this A if they don't think they'll actually go here
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
+1 IS A this morning!! Still trying to process this wonderful information 😭🌟. Super grateful and blessed. So they might still be doing Fridays in that case. Sending lots of luck and support to everyone waiting. Please continue to keep the faith!I don’t think that acceptance is accurate. I think they switched acceptance days from Friday to Monday since lots of people got in this Monday.
I looked at last year’s thread and a similar thing happened then too
Congrats future doc! When did you interview?+1 IS A this morning!! Still trying to process this wonderful information 😭🌟. Super grateful and blessed. So they might still be doing Fridays in that case. Sending lots of luck and support to everyone waiting. Please continue to keep the faith!
congrats! do you mind sharing your LM or interview date?+1 IS A this morning!! Still trying to process this wonderful information 😭🌟. Super grateful and blessed. So they might still be doing Fridays in that case. Sending lots of luck and support to everyone waiting. Please continue to keep the faith!
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
Thank you so much! 🥹 I interviewed in early November!Congrats future doc! When did you interview?
lebronjames124
Full Member
brodie is cracked he or she is prob going to NYU LOLIf admit is accurate the person who was accepted today is basically a god and got into multiple amazing schools already. Maybe they'll also be a saint and not hold onto this A if they don't think they'll actually go here
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
I never knew my LM before today, haha, but apparently it's a 65? Basically, anything is possible!congrats! do you mind sharing your LM or interview date?
lebronjames124
Full Member
congrats broski!I never knew my LM before today, haha, but apparently it's a 65? Basically, anything is possible!
research-girlie
Full Member
congratulations!! 🥳+1 IS A this morning!! Still trying to process this wonderful information 😭🌟. Super grateful and blessed. So they might still be doing Fridays in that case. Sending lots of luck and support to everyone waiting. Please continue to keep the faith!
strawberryduck3
New Member
Hi everyone and congrats to those you have received As!!! 🥳 I am one of the many who are still waiting on a decision from an early interview (mid November), and I'm just trying to understand the timeline of receiving a decision. Will they send out post-II rejections within the given "weeks to months post-interview" timeline, or do they first send out acceptances at variable dates to everyone, and then send out all waitlists and rejections toward the end of the cycle in April/May? Just trying to figure out if I should also worry about receiving the dreaded rejection email. Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nontradmedic95
35 secondaries submitted, wallet empty.
Based on Admit and Cycletrack, it seems like only As are sent out until early March. I'm in the same boat as you, trying to keep sane!Hi everyone and congrats to those you have received As!!! 🥳 I am one of the many who are still waiting on a decision from an early interview (mid November), and I'm just trying to understand the timeline of receiving a decision. Will they send out post-II rejections within the given "weeks to months post-interview" timeline, or do they first send out acceptances at variable dates to everyone, and then send out all waitlists and rejections toward the end of the cycle in April/May? Just trying to figure out if I should also worry about receiving the dreaded rejection email. Thank you!
zona_pellucida
New Member
UGH I just got a brown bag email at 5:30 EST on a Friday…my heart actually started racing. Worst timed brown bag update ever especially addressed to [YOUR NAME] 😭
UGH I just got a brown bag email at 5:30 EST on a Friday…my heart actually started racing. Worst timed brown bag update ever especially addressed to [YOUR NAME] 😭
The audacity... 😭
lebronjames124
Full Member
+1 [YOUR NAME] BROWN BAG 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀UGH I just got a brown bag email at 5:30 EST on a Friday…my heart actually started racing. Worst timed brown bag update ever especially addressed to [YOUR NAME] 😭
Acceptances are being slowly trickled out at the moment, and as the cycle continues (going into April, May, June), the # of acceptances being trickled out weekly gets slower and slower (like <10 per week). I forget when it was, but there was a universal WL and Rejection date. If you get the WL (like I did), there's no telling when you'll get an acceptance off WL -- it really is just dependent on how many accepted students reject their acceptance offers to go to other schools.Hi everyone and congrats to those you have received As!!! 🥳 I am one of the many who are still waiting on a decision from an early interview (mid November), and I'm just trying to understand the timeline of receiving a decision. Will they send out post-II rejections within the given "weeks to months post-interview" timeline, or do they first send out acceptances at variable dates to everyone, and then send out all waitlists and rejections toward the end of the cycle in April/May? Just trying to figure out if I should also worry about receiving the dreaded rejection email. Thank you!
If you don't see reported acceptances here or on admit, it's because there's a small number being accepted and those folks don't necessarily report on either of these sources. It's not because there aren't acceptances happening.
quietprophet
Full Member
Complete early July, any chance for an II still? I interviewed before so 🙁
saltykiosk
Full Member
Unfortunately It was implied in our interview in mid Jan that were the last batch.Complete early July, any chance for an II still? I interviewed before so 🙁
broccolicheddarsoup14
Full Member
lowkey ****ed up thing to say/ask - chillCongrats! Guessing UCLA is your number 1 pick?
my bad got carried awaylowkey ****ed up thing to say/ask - chill
hotwheels77
Full Member
Hi! Have any January interviewees heard back yet?
Last edited:
There are a few that I've seenHi! Have any January interviewees heard back yet?
hotwheels77
Full Member
Thank you! Like mid to late Jan?There are a few that I've seen
I'm not sure actually I think mainly early Jan! But you can look through this thread and admit.org to clarifyThank you! Like mid to late Jan?
I'm losing it at this point. My spouse is shaking me down for answers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zona_pellucida
New Member
"Happy" Friday 
Here's hoping some of us get good news today!
I am on EST and enjoying the time before the West Coast work day starts and I have to flip out about every email.
Here's hoping some of us get good news today!
I am on EST and enjoying the time before the West Coast work day starts and I have to flip out about every email.
nontradmedic95
35 secondaries submitted, wallet empty.
I’m crashing out at this inconsistency
ConfusedPreMed247
Full Member
+1 IS A MSTP!
Congrats! When did you receive it? - Morning or just right now? Not sure it has anything to do with trad MD or PRIME decisions either but just curious haha+1 IS A MSTP!
ConfusedPreMed247
Full Member
I got a call this morning, but I do know that UCLA MD and MSTP make decisions pretty much independently so it probably doesn't have any bearing on the MD-only programCongrats! When did you receive it? - Morning or just right now? Not sure it has anything to do with trad MD or PRIME decisions either but just curious haha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K