You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UTSW
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
And CONGRATS TO EVERYONEDo me a favor Y'all and help a fellow neurotic applicant. If you got an A can you put the date you interviewed? Pleaaase
+1 IS A!!!!! 3:47PM CST
Interviewed 8/27
Interviewed 8/27
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DancingSwimmer
New Member
+1 IS A!!! Interviewed on 08/20
I encourage everyone to check "all mail" and not just the inbox. I was dejected at first, but the offer was filtered out!! Congrats everyone!!
D
deleted1222595
Congrats yall!!!
pearlmutter1
Full Member
Does UTSW take updates? If they do, should I submit through my application portal and label it as additional documents?
ssdviod2097
Full Member
IS A!! Interviewed 9/17!!
I think that was the first one who shared their news on SDN, I doubt they send these as a blast email, too many ways for errors to occur with thoseWere all prematch emails sent at 3:47 CST? I need some neurotic closure rn
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Latest interview that got a pre-match offer so far has been 9/17, correct?
dunkcat
Full Member
It's okay Wolfgang today was just not our day 😢Latest interview that got a pre-match offer so far has been 9/17, correct?
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
It certainly wasn't ;(It's okay Wolfgang today was just not our day 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
correct, if this cycle is like others (no reason it wouldn't be), you are considered for a prematch offer up until match day.based on prior cycles; if we interviewed very early on but didn't prematch today, is there still hope to prematch/match later?
On match day, UTSW ranks students just like the other TMDSAS schools.
sahib_qiran
New Member
IS A, interviewed 8/20
moonythegreat
New Member
do y'all think there will be another round today?
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Unlikely based on previous years.do y'all think there will be another round today?
fishbonehole
Full Member
Next wave in November? 🥲
axpathetic
Full Member
seems like 11/26 based on last yearNext wave in November? 🥲
targetdreamart
Full Member
congrats all! any oos? interviewed 9/17 and just wondering if i was passed up
Do I accept the offer of admission? Is this a binding matriculation offer or just an acceptance of a pre-match?
Accept, it’s nonbinding, all the TMDSAS schools know the rules and the final answer comes out on Match DayDo I accept the offer of admission? Is this a binding matriculation offer or just an acceptance of a pre-match?
Yes, anyone who has interviewed is in the pool for future prematches and if you don't get one, rank your schools how you like 'emIs there a chance we can still be considered for prematches in November if we interviewed in August.
Thank you!!Accept, it’s nonbinding, all the TMDSAS schools know the rules and the final answer comes out on Match Day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
righteouscityscape18
New Member
+1 IS A!!! Email at 3:47 PM. Interviewed 9/24 and LM 73.7.
Last edited:
righteouscityscape18
New Member
Mine says 2025.Does anyone's acceptance offer response say 2025 entering class instead of 2026?
monkey.d.luffy
Full Member
I emailed them a while back and they said update letters go under "Additional Documents", i personally dont recall seeing a specific option called update lettershm does anyone post-II see in their admissions portal under document upload an option for "Update Letter" or something similar. Maybe I'm gaslighting myself, but I'm like 99.99% sure that was an option just yesterday, but I no longer have that option
Thanks very much! yeah ok I probably am mis-remembering from a different portal.I emailed them a while back and they said update letters go under "Additional Documents", i personally dont recall seeing a specific option called update letters
bojanglesss
Full Member
mine's fixed now i think they updated itMine says 2025.
D
deleted1220694
does anyone know when UTSW starts giving scholsrships to those who prematched?
righteouscityscape18
New Member
My friend had information about scholarship in his pre-match email and offer letter.does anyone know when UTSW starts giving scholsrships to those who prematched?
throwawaylolol
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed October prematched? So far the only dates I’ve seen are in August and September
You could still be eligible later. If you couldn’t attend the session you can still read through the financial aid web page to see what it can tell youHey y’all! So if we did not get the scholarship info in our offer letter, we’re for sure not getting any scholarships to UTSW, right?
I didn’t attend their financial aid topical session.
lexi5&9
Full Member
The web page does not tell much, I’m afraid. When I have heard about scholarships for UTSW, I have only heard them as a part of the acceptance letter. Was just making sure, I guess :/You could still be eligible later. If you couldn’t attend the session you can still read through the financial aid web page to see what it can tell you
I know UTSW is prematch heavy, but does anyone know what % of their class gets in through the match? Not sure if I'm still being considered for a prematch since I've seen someone from my interview date get one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is info nobody has, unfortunately. But I can assure you that a not-insignificant portion of applicants who receive pre-match offers from this school end up choosing to go somewhere else. This opens up a fair amount of spots for later pre-match offers and, ultimately, acceptances on match day.I know UTSW is prematch heavy, but does anyone know what % of their class gets in through the match? Not sure if I'm still being considered for a prematch since I've seen someone from my interview date get one.
Every interviewed applicant is actively considered for a pre-match offer (though there have been some post interview rejections here and there in recent years, iirc). I don't have any specific information about the admissions process, but there were multiple applicants during my admission cycle who didn't hear anything for one or two months only to pre-match during a later round of offers. So, no, you are not out of the running.
Just as a point of reference, I know an OOS who interviewed early October in a previous cycle who got acccepted in mid-January, so i believe you stay in the running until you hear otherwise.congrats all! any oos? interviewed 9/17 and just wondering if i was passed up
ADNhtx25
New Member
Will not having FAFSA completed bar you from receiving merit scholarships with a pre-match acceptance? I've never filled one out before but my acceptance letter mentioned completing a 2026-27 FAFSA. I went ahead and did so immediately. I wouldn't think that info would be relevant in regards to a merit-based scholarship anyways though.
SylvieSaiko
New Member
Have they sent out all of their interviews? No one on admit.org is posting their II since Sep 23.
pseudotime
New Member
I would really hope this isn't the case, as I'm still waiting on any interviews at all. However, looking at Cycle Track, there does seem to be a lull of interviews recently surrounding the initial prematch for the current cycle, which isn't present in the data collected from previous cycles. I would hope that this means there is a large surge of interviews on the horizon, but we shall see. Hoping for the best for myself and anyone else stuck in limbo.Have they sent out all of their interviews? No one on admit.org is posting their II since Sep 23.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K