2025-2026 Washington University in St. Louis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just realized that WashU requires Calculus for their prerequistes. I only took several biostatistics courses. Has anyone every had luck getting this requirement waived?
1757696208635.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't underestimate your chances. I have a few classmates who had MCAT scores in the 517-519 range, and was accepted in the first wave on full-tuition scholarships. If you were invited to interview this early, they are intrigued by you as an applicant.
I second this because I am one of said classmates.

Good luck everyone!
 
is anyone having trouble getting into the Kira platform... it says Closed for me even though i haven't yet had my interview date
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 II OOS yesterday (9/12), completed 7/21, 520/3.92 and TX resident. ecstatic!

also, does anyone have information on the Kira/Student Virtual Interview (SVI)? I have not seen any information from their communications on how that will work...
 
They aren't doing it this year. The Kira Talent email was an automated email they sent by accident. I've already emailed them, and they confirmed it is not being used for the 2025-2026 cycle.
wait is this true?? I was about to do my Kira survey tomorrow?
 
Has anyone else confirmed that Kira is not required? I trust that one poster, but just want to be sure before I mess anything up!
 
I second this because I am one of said classmates.

Good luck everyone!
Just hammering this home for everyone, also in this MCAT range with a below average gpa that was accepted in first wave with a yummy scholarship. If you get an interview, just go in and do your best! Something about you caught their eye
 
Did anyone else get a email notification that a shipment from WashU had been shipped to you? From Brynka? I looked on the previous year’s thread from around this time and didn’t see anything about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interviewed yet? If so, how did you feel it was? Was there a good vibe?
The faculty at WashU are some of the friendliest and kindest people I've come across. I can't think of a single faculty member I've interacted with who has not been welcoming, personable and supportive. Just be yourself and you will do great.
 
The wording for these promo emails is diabolical: Reminder: Invitation for "Why WashU Wednesday"--Wed 9/24. My brain sees invitation in my email notif and gets excited 🙁
 
Is anyone having an issue getting into the page for their video interviews? I'm interviewing this week, and I just noticed that when I click on the video interview tab, the page on which I signed for the terms and conditions has bugged out and won't let me move past it
 
Is anyone having an issue getting into the page for their video interviews? I'm interviewing this week, and I just noticed that when I click on the video interview tab, the page on which I signed for the terms and conditions has bugged out and won't let me move past it
I am having the same issue, did you get any help with this yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad