Accepted to The Ohio State University!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildVet16

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out this morning that I've been accepted to The Ohio State University! I am absolutely thrilled since this is definitely one of my top choices!!! Good luck to everyone as your letters come rolling in!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! I think you're the first acceptance we've heard of so far.

Cheers!!! That is awesome!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out this morning that I've been accepted to The Ohio State University! I am absolutely thrilled since this is definitely one of my top choices!!! Good luck to everyone as your letters come rolling in!

What a holiday present! Congrats.

Congratulations! I think you should start the general acceptance thread, like the one we have for interviews :D

Woo hoo!!! I'm so happy for you.

I agree! congrats! Start a new Acceptances thread... it'll be the most popular thread on here. Make sure to put in or out of state, how you got the notice, and the date...

I almost started one for you, but didn't want to a) jinx myself b) steal your thunder.

And kudos to OSU for being the first school to get this infernal process started. They must be well organized... and you must be an awesome candidate!

You can look at last year's acceptance thread (Acceptances Class of 2011) to see how we set it up. As hoodle said, you want to include information about when you got your interview, how and when you were informed of acceptances etc. that way next year's class will have that info.

Much congrats!

Congrats!! That is so awesome! I know you must be so relieved to not have to wait anymore. :D

congrats!!! are you considered an in-state student or out-of-state student?

Congratulations on your acceptance to OSU, Wildvet!!!
Would you be willing to share your stats...GPA, GRE, etc to give us an idea of the competition this year.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations!

Congrats! Such a relief I bet, and oh so exciting! :)

Very excited to hear this good news! Congrats!!

CONGRADS! When did you interview? Are you OOS?

congrats! hopefully this means everyone else will get on the bandwagon!

Hey, thanks for all your congrats! I'm sure I'll be congratulating all of you soon too! To answer your question, I interviewed on 12/4 and I'm out-of-state. I'll go ahead and take your suggestions and make an acceptance page! :oops:

Yay congrats!!! :):):)

That's so exciting! Congratulations! I'm sure more acceptances will be rolling in soon.

Holy crap what an early Christmas present! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!! From what they told me today in my interview, they have only accepted 8 OOS people thus far! Congrats!

Yikes, already 8? How'd your interview go? I hope it went well!:)

Congratulations!!!! From what they told me today in my interview, they have only accepted 8 OOS people thus far! Congrats!
Who were your interviewers and what time did you interview?

Yikes, already 8? How'd your interview go? I hope it went well!:)

Haha... I just pulled up my spreadsheet... up to 37 OOS spots for OSU... and my file hasn't even been reviewed yet. I'm only freaking out a little, but whatever.

Well, they have been interviewing for over one month now (started Nov. 13th) and they finish until January on Friday. They then plan on interviewing until the beginning of February (about one more month). Therefore it stands to reason that they've interviewed approximately half of the candidates, and have only given away 8 spots, so that doesn't seem too bad.

Well, they have been interviewing for over one month now (started Nov. 13th) and they finish until January on Friday. They then plan on interviewing until the beginning of February (about one more month). Therefore it stands to reason that they've interviewed approximately half of the candidates, and have only given away 8 spots, so that doesn't seem too bad.

You're right, but I'm still compulsively checking my OSU status page (why I think they would update it on Sunday - or any day - at 11:15pm is beyond me, but I check anyway)...

Congratulations!