Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hes basically vouching for miz, with me and genny cleared, leaving dubz and pippy as the wolf suspects. I assume me or genny will be the NK as confirmed villagers.
Wow if only there was a role that might be able to do something about that, had she not been outed as wolf bait earlier while still having just enough sketch thrown at her where she might be blocked

RIP

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm well-rested from my movie theater nap and ready to tango
If baby sitter dies ever, their target won't die, only if its on the night they are actually babysitting, same with tracker.

Okay, so I have an important question, how much do you trust me? Would you trust me more if I was dead and a villager?

Members don't see this ad :)
If baby sitter dies ever, their target won't die, only if its on the night they are actually babysitting, same with tracker.

Okay, so I have an important question, how much do you trust me? Would you trust me more if I was dead and a villager?
Are you asking me? Does it seem like I currently trust you at all?

INCLUDING THE DEAD

iu

Reactions: 1 user
Womp Womp, fell back asleep, blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol

I spilled it earlier. The only remaining claim was that he was going to affiliation seer you last night to see who to vote for between you and pippy. You have been acting more wolfy than pippy, even genny made a few comments. He was strong vouching for miz and i still dont know why, but why would he do that if shes a wolf or unless hes just extremely dumb (which i may be starting to lean towards) unless hes gone rogue village and is just trying to eff up the whole game? He pisses me off.

How have I been acting wolfy at all? Because I wasn't inclined to get in line with a plan that involved lynching someone who I believed was a villager? Because I'm still laughing at the idea that I would have gotten coop killed when she was under little if any suspicion when we were wolfing together, instead of winning the game with her? Anyone who believes that is a lunatic.

I can't figure out why the wolf actually bothered to kill him at the moment unless it was another pippy rage kill, except I can't reconcile her being a wolf with the whole vig/jailer/watcher plan.

Anyway, we need to put all cards on the table now. Just based on POE I'm inclined to go back to miz.

Thats convenient since that order will never make it to you. But you and pip both have significant village points for plans/actions so i wouldnt even know where to go second anyway.
Yeah it's convenient to not actually want to lynch myself o_O

Day 1

cubs (1) - coop
cubs (0) - coop
pippy (1) - zig
cubs (1) - coop
MsP (1) - nelly
zig
(1) - dubz
zig (2) - dubz, pip
nav (1) - dolphino
miz (1) - genny
MsP (2) - nelly, miz
MsP (1) - nelly, miz
genny (1) - nelly
pip (0) - zig
dubz (1) - zig
genny (2) - nelly, strog
genny (1) - nelly, strog
miz (2) - genny, MsP
MsP
(0) - nelly, miz
zig (3) - dubz, pip, miz
strog (1) - nelly
genny (0) - nelly, strog
MsP (1) - strog
miz (1) - genny, MsP
MsP
(2) - strog, genny
zig (2) - dubz, pip, miz
MsP (3) - strog, genny, miz
MsP (4) - strog, genny, miz, cubs
dubz (0) - zig
MsP (5) - strog, genny, miz, cubs, zig

D2

zig (1) - zig
cubs (1) - coop
ziggy (2) - zig, pip
cubs (0) - coop
zig (3) - zig, pip, coop
zig (2) - zig, pip, coop
dubz (1) - zig
Nav
(1) - dolphino
nav
(2) - dolphino, miz
zig (3) - pip, coop, dubz
cubs (1) - genny
dubz (0) - zig
zig (4) - pip, coop, dubz, zig
genny (1) - cubs
dolphin (1) - nelly

votes after deadline
zig (3) - pip, coop, dubz, zig
nav (2) - dolphino, zig
dolphino
(0) - nav
cubs (2) - genny, nav
nav
(1) - dolphino, zig
cubs (3) - genny, nav, zig
zig
(2) - pip, coop, dubz , zig
cubs (4) - genny, nav, zig, pip

who to shoot? tally
zig - 0 - coop, coop
Coopah - 0- Nav
Cubs - 3 - coopah, coop, dubz, dolphin, genny
Dubz - 2 - Pippy, zigjaz, miz
dolphin - 1 - nav
genny - 1 - cubs

D3

genny (1) - miz
genny (0) - miz
pip (1) - miz
miz (1) - pippy
pip (0) - miz
dolphin (1) - miz
dolphin (2) - miz, nav
nelly (1) - dubz
miz (2) - pippy, genny
miz (3) - pippy, genny, dolphino
dolphino (
3) - miz, nav, cubs

I have no problem lynching miz since nav flipped village, so you can Like those posts where I was on her all you want.

Just saying if miz isnt it, it becomes a one chance dubz/pippy coin flip and we are screwed anyway.
I was skimming while doing the lynch tracker and appreciated your arguments lol

• Night 3 macho affiliation seer - Nav - n3: target unknown
  • Night 1, 4 1x ninja protector -
  • Night 2, 3 regretful tracker -
  • Night 2 delayed watcher -
  • Night 3 babysitter - miz - n3:
  • Night 2 vigilante - dolphin - n2: cubs
  • Night 2, 3 loyal jailkeeper - pip - n2: cubs, n3:
  • Night 1, 3 1x strongarm roleblocker -
  • Night 2 busdriver - dubz - n2: genny and coop
  • Even Day super saint - zig
  • Night 2,3,4 JOAT (Babysitter, Tracker, Role Blocker) -
  • Night 1,2,3 JOAT (Watcher, Jailkeeper, Bus Driver) -

I guessed she was babysitter based on comments but could have been wrong. I think @genny also knows.

Um @Animal Midwife what are the chances we can get deadline extended if everybody hasn't had a chance to check in? Since the time wasn't stated until this morning?

I guessed she was babysitter based on comments but could have been wrong. I think @genny also knows.

Um @Animal Midwife what are the chances we can get deadline extended if everybody hasn't had a chance to check in? Since the time wasn't stated until this morning?
Technically, the time was in the rules post when the game randed, but what time are people thinking for the extension?

Technically, the time was in the rules post when the game randed, but what time are people thinking for the extension?
Damn, I missed that and/or didn't remember. Up to you then. I just don't like talking to myself in endgame lol

Damn, I missed that and/or didn't remember. Up to you then. I just don't like talking to myself in endgame lol
Well, if it's up to me, it'll just be the original time so I was just wondering.

Little bit of NKA -

Dina: Probably just based on who lived long last time, and coop is among the small group of people who wouldn't kill me n0

Strog: Seems like he was one of the few people starting to get suspicious of coop. No strong interaction with any of our living suspects (he did vote for genny at one point, but if genny is a wolf we're screwed anyway lol). He did make one comment about me, so I mention it for completeness, but again, if I'm in your POE you are insane.
  • I feel like @Coopah has been a sweetiepie thus far. I just realized I was partially pocketed.
  • Ziggy's too easy to lynch. She's practically taking Snaps with the dang noose around her neck. Look at her!
  • cubs feels villagey to me so far based on how he wolfed in the past
  • MsP was weird when she was all "Don't vote to lynch me until I'm around!" Although she maybe just wants to be present to defend herself before it gets to majority.
  • Dubz wasn't on my radar at all, but one comment was like "huh?"
Lynch genny

Ziggy's too low-hanging fruit of a lynch.
****, no time to read the last 10 posts..

Unlynch genny
Lynch MsP

MsP feels way sketchier to me than genny because of her timing posts earlier today.
@Coopah, stahp pocketing the dudes. It's working. :rage:

I'm getting suspicious.

Nav: Either someone figured out he was the seer or it was a pippy rage kill or both. I can't see any other explanation for it.

So basically this hasn't helped me much lol

Well if it were up to me I would prefer an hour from when everyone has checked in but I'm not the boss.
Okay. It's possible this may run into the late hours of the night, but I can try it.

Where is @mizchiefmanaged ? Whats that ability of yours and why was it deemed useless?
Slept late.

I was the babysitter, as already filled in by WZ. I did nothing last night in the effort to not mess with the plan discussed yesterday.

I found it having the potential to be a very very bad role in certain circumstances since if I got attacked, the person I would be protecting would also die. May have had the possibility to lure a wolf into a trap, but I was under way to much suspicion yesterday and there’s no way any wolf would ever have gone after me.

Well you could be lying about being the bus driver, but then how what that have happened.

What would happen if both coop and genny are wolves and you switched them? Only 1 is performing the NK action, is genny even 100% cleared through that or am i just starting to way overthink things now?

@genny whats your ability?

Well you could be lying about being the bus driver, but then how what that have happened.

What would happen if both coop and genny are wolves and you switched them? Only 1 is performing the NK action, is genny even 100% cleared through that or am i just starting to way overthink things now?

@genny whats your ability?
You're starting to way overthink things, and again misunderstanding how bus driver works. Bus driver switches the actions performed on the targets. Someone had to be trying to kill genny in order for that action to be performed on coop.

As an aside a feel VCA is going to be nearly useless this game. We haven’t actually voted to lynch a wolf so we’ve all been just as terrible as the next person.

• Haha