Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tinfoil: Pip came up with The Plan (TM) and then Coop was put in charge of coordinating it, hence why coop was so on top of everyone to get their shot votes in and basically ran that whole show. Allowed pip to take a step back from driving the entire thing, while still having a wolf in control of the destination.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have to be vocal about something that is obvious, and in any case, you were the first person to bring up on the thread how it could be wrong
I thought that was you when you mentioned what nav allegedly said to you last night?

Day 1

cubs (1) - coop
cubs (0) - coop
pippy (1) - zig
cubs (1) - coop
MsP (1) - nelly
zig
(1) - dubz
zig (2) - dubz, pip
nav (1) - dolphino
miz
(1) - genny
MsP (2) - nelly, miz
MsP
(1) - nelly, miz
genny (1) - nelly
pip (0) - zig
dubz (1) - zig
genny (2) - nelly, strog
genny (1) - nelly, strog
miz (2) - genny, MsP
MsP
(0) - nelly, miz
zig (3) - dubz, pip, miz
strog
(1) - nelly
genny (0) - nelly, strog
MsP (1) - strog
miz
(1) - genny, MsP
MsP
(2) - strog, genny
zig (2) - dubz, pip, miz
MsP (3) - strog, genny, miz
MsP
(4) - strog, genny, miz, cubs
dubz (0) - zig
MsP (5) - strog, genny, miz, cubs, zig

D2

zig (1) - zig
cubs (1) - coop
ziggy (2) - zig, pip
cubs (0) - coop
zig (3) - zig, pip, coop
zig (2) - zig, pip, coop
dubz (1) - zig
Nav
(1) - dolphino
nav
(2) - dolphino, miz
zig
(3) - pip, coop, dubz
cubs (1) - genny
dubz (0) - zig
zig (4) - pip, coop, dubz, zig
genny (1) - cubs
dolphin (1) - nelly

votes after deadline
zig (3) - pip, coop, dubz, zig
nav (2) - dolphino, zig
dolphino
(0) - nav
cubs (2) - genny, nav
nav
(1) - dolphino, zig
cubs (3) - genny, nav, zig
zig
(2) - pip, coop, dubz , zig
cubs (4) - genny, nav, zig, pip

who to shoot? tally
zig - 0 - coop, coop
Coopah - 0- Nav
Cubs - 3 - coopah, coop, dubz, dolphin, genny
Dubz - 2 - Pippy, zigjaz, miz
dolphin
- 1 - nav
genny - 1 - cubs

D3

genny (1) - miz
genny (0) - miz
pip (1) - miz
miz
(1) - pippy
pip (0) - miz
dolphin (1) - miz
dolphin
(2) - miz, nav
nelly (1) - dubz
miz (2) - pippy, genny
miz (3) - pippy, genny, dolphino
dolphino
(3) - miz, nav, cubs

I said he mentioned it, I also said I didn't really believe it, and then you chimed in with how it could work.
Which would make sense if you were trying to throw the lynch to either Cubs or me, really.
Oh but I'm not trying to throw the lynch to either you or cubs. You're the wolf here, 100%. I'd eat kara's hat on that one.

Reactions: 1 users
Dead seer had it locked into either you or Cubs -- we'll know tomorrow if it's Cubs because genny will be dead, as mechanistically she is the only kill target choice at this point.

Dead seer had it locked into either you or Cubs -- we'll know tomorrow if it's Cubs because genny will be dead, as mechanistically she is the only kill target choice at this point.
According to you.
But cubs said that nav told him he was planning to look into either you or me. Nav himself said last night he was looking at you or me and cubz was 100% clear.

Also genny is the only good kill choice for anyone, so not sure how her dying makes it clear that it is cubs.

According to you.
But cubs said that nav told him he was planning to look into either you or me. Nav himself said last night he was looking at you or me and cubz was 100% clear.

Also genny is the only good kill choice for anyone, so not sure how her dying makes it clear that it is cubs.
Wrong.

"*Disclaimer, this was written following intoxication. Navilly is not responsible for the words created by drunk Navilly

Hello All,

If you are reading this I may be dead. In my will, I leave my puppies to Miz, my cat to Pippy, my estate to cubs, and Dubz gets…. Nothing. Okay, we have all had fun these last few days, so I feel it’s time we end this with a true bang. Here is where we are at.

There are actually 3 people not cleared. *GASP* Whisper whisper whisper. Who could they be?

Pippy

Dubz

And…. genny. Lol Jk, genny and miz are all fine. It’s CUBS who isn’t cleared.

BUT WAIT?! You all ask. Pippy cleared him. Nope, pippy APPEARED to clear him, there is a difference. So let’s dive into this.

Day 2, Coopah jumped onto Cubs when there was no chance of Cubs being lynched, good separation, with little chance of backfiring. But then Coopah went hard on Cubs that night to be shot. Why would she risk a fellow wolf to be shot? Because there never was any risk. Okay, so off the bat everyone was told to avoid Cubs EXCEPT for the jailer, watcher, and vigilante. And the watcher is a DELAYED watcher. So, good chance watcher gets taken out by the time reveal time comes with results. So, what can coopah the JOAT with jailer do, But Jail Cubs and make him look like a villager only jailer mechanic worked on him, when in reality, it was the everyday jailer that did it.

Okay, so it’s a cool little theory, and if it’s true Coopah gets a gold star, but how do I fit into all of this? As some, maybe many of you guessed at this point, I am the affiliation seer, so I get a 1 in 3 chance of seering one of those people correctly.

At the beginning of the game my contingency was in to seer Pippy. I changed last night to Dolphin. When Dolphin died in lynch today, I switched to Dubz originally. Thought it through a bit more, and I liked my Cubs idea more and more, and finally switched to Cubs. Why?

Coopah is that smart, and so is cubs
This is one person who isn’t cleared that people wouldn’t expect to be a wolf
If I am wrong, a showdown between dubz and pippy seems like a phenomenal way to end out this championship series.
With that said, I may be alive at the start of the day. If I am alive at the start of the day, I will tell you my results for Cubs. At this point, I am a man of my word, you lynch me. When I tell you my results on Cubs I will be lynching myself. Even if Cubs is a wolf, you lynch me. It literally only takes one other vote after me since pippy is contingencying.

If it’s not cubs, I wish you the best in figuring out between pippy and dubz. If I do die, I think the first place you go should be Cubs (look back on day 2 to truly understand why), then decide between pippy and wildzoo.

Make me proud all, I look forward to looking up at you all (c’mon, everyone knows I am going to hell not some nice place in the sky) as you enter sunset together."