Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not going to say who I might vote for because if I'm wrong, that's an excuse not to kill me.
Oh but Cubs is going to protect you if he's a villager, and also if he is a smart wolf, so you will likely be alive regardless ;)

Members don't see this ad.

If you are reading this I may be dead. In my will, I leave my puppies to Miz, my cat to Pippy, my estate to cubs, and Dubz gets…. Nothing. Okay, we have all had fun these last few days, so I feel it’s time we end this with a true bang. Here is where we are at.
First, rude :(

Second, do you see where you kinda ****ed that up by not posting it when he died?

Members don't see this ad :)
First, rude :(

Second, do you see where you kinda ****ed that up by not posting it when he died?
Well, I thought he was wrong lol

He was acting all bombastic on the thread yesterday talking about how he is never wrong when he has the wolves in mechanistic checkmate, which for me is a red flag that he is maybe wrong lol

Wrong.

"*Disclaimer, this was written following intoxication. Navilly is not responsible for the words created by drunk Navilly

Hello All,

If you are reading this I may be dead. In my will, I leave my puppies to Miz, my cat to Pippy, my estate to cubs, and Dubz gets…. Nothing. Okay, we have all had fun these last few days, so I feel it’s time we end this with a true bang. Here is where we are at.

There are actually 3 people not cleared. *GASP* Whisper whisper whisper. Who could they be?

Pippy

Dubz

And…. genny. Lol Jk, genny and miz are all fine. It’s CUBS who isn’t cleared.

BUT WAIT?! You all ask. Pippy cleared him. Nope, pippy APPEARED to clear him, there is a difference. So let’s dive into this.

Day 2, Coopah jumped onto Cubs when there was no chance of Cubs being lynched, good separation, with little chance of backfiring. But then Coopah went hard on Cubs that night to be shot. Why would she risk a fellow wolf to be shot? Because there never was any risk. Okay, so off the bat everyone was told to avoid Cubs EXCEPT for the jailer, watcher, and vigilante. And the watcher is a DELAYED watcher. So, good chance watcher gets taken out by the time reveal time comes with results. So, what can coopah the JOAT with jailer do, But Jail Cubs and make him look like a villager only jailer mechanic worked on him, when in reality, it was the everyday jailer that did it.

Okay, so it’s a cool little theory, and if it’s true Coopah gets a gold star, but how do I fit into all of this? As some, maybe many of you guessed at this point, I am the affiliation seer, so I get a 1 in 3 chance of seering one of those people correctly.

At the beginning of the game my contingency was in to seer Pippy. I changed last night to Dolphin. When Dolphin died in lynch today, I switched to Dubz originally. Thought it through a bit more, and I liked my Cubs idea more and more, and finally switched to Cubs. Why?

Coopah is that smart, and so is cubs
This is one person who isn’t cleared that people wouldn’t expect to be a wolf
If I am wrong, a showdown between dubz and pippy seems like a phenomenal way to end out this championship series.
With that said, I may be alive at the start of the day. If I am alive at the start of the day, I will tell you my results for Cubs. At this point, I am a man of my word, you lynch me. When I tell you my results on Cubs I will be lynching myself. Even if Cubs is a wolf, you lynch me. It literally only takes one other vote after me since pippy is contingencying.

If it’s not cubs, I wish you the best in figuring out between pippy and dubz. If I do die, I think the first place you go should be Cubs (look back on day 2 to truly understand why), then decide between pippy and wildzoo.

Make me proud all, I look forward to looking up at you all (c’mon, everyone knows I am going to hell not some nice place in the sky) as you enter sunset together."

lol what a crock. If genny or dubz wants to see the "Secret coded message" he sent me, just ask. Its clear though he was just trying to screw everyone.

"I was going to seer dolphin.... but when dolphin died today i switched..." The dude wanted dolphin dead, why would he be trying to seer her, wolf or not?

lol what a crock. If genny or dubz wants to see the "Secret coded message" he sent me, just ask. Its clear though he was just trying to screw everyone.

"I was going to seer dolphin.... but when dolphin died today i switched..." The dude wanted dolphin dead, why would he be trying to seer her, wolf or not?
Yeah sure, why not. What's the coded message say?

Does this make you upset?

1406178E-E754-4B5B-A934-7EC5A581062B.jpeg

Does this make you upset?

No its actually the best thing that could have happened. I thought I was going to have to decide between you and dubz if I made it to lylo, but you have made it pretty clear you are the wolf if its between you 2. After celebrating your accomplishment of clearing me for 3 days, Im now the wolf. Brilliant,

Members don't see this ad :)
No its actually the best thing that could have happened. I thought I was going to have to decide between you and dubz if I made it to lylo, but you have made it pretty clear you are the wolf if its between you 2. After celebrating your accomplishment of clearing me for 3 days, Im now the wolf. Brilliant,
I didn't post that yesterday because it would have gotten you lynched :lame:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Ok so you know Cubs is village and will protect the nk target but didn't know 2 minutes ago he was a protector?
Wolves have a no kill, I expect either genny will be successfully protected or if it is cubs, he will use the no kill.
I do realize cubs is a protector, I just spaced on the fact that him not protecting genny was the only way she would die. And also keep thinking it would be nice one day to be cleared for my village actions.

@cubsrule4e I am confused here about why me trying to make sure you get the benefit of the doubt is making you lean towards me, when you were gunning for Dubz yesterday.

Because it was beneficial for you to keep me around until the end when you needed me so i could suddenly become the mislynch target after you NK genny