Change the Word [game]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
download+(22).jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's go for the obvious - cars

images


Where do you find animated gifs? I'd like to include one here, but I'm not sure where to go. Some of the sites look pretty disreputable...
 
Nice gif choice, DVM

barf
:barf:

Let's go for the obvious - cars

images


Where do you find animated gifs? I'd like to include one here, but I'm not sure where to go. Some of the sites look pretty disreputable...
I just google things usually. Like "car gif" or "supernatural car gif" which will get you the best gifs for your post

car-impala-supernatural-Favim.com-2043093.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yawn. (Someone else beat me.)
I didn't find a good yawn gif. This gif could represent yawns that were interrupted by seeing a ghost...
Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif
 
Nevermind, someone else posted first. I'll leave that gif there for @WildZoo , and change my word to:

Dawn.
Dawn_-_swifts_creek02.jpg