-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CSU c/o 2024
Started by Sunshine in a Storm
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So I didn't get an email but decided to check my portal for the heck of it, and below the "invite to interview" info, there's a forms section that says "Please enter your accept/decline decision here" and has a link... I think I may have been accepted!? Not sure. I only applied to the DVM program, not a combined program btw.
I just read through the forms and I was definitely accepted! They're starting to update stuff!So I didn't get an email but decided to check my portal for the heck of it, and below the "invite to interview" info, there's a forms section that says "Please enter your accept/decline decision here" and has a link... I think I may have been accepted!? Not sure. I only applied to the DVM program, not a combined program btw.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey ya that was me that reported it on Facebook. Tried posting here but I guess it never posted.
I was logging on to upload my transcript and the link to the decision was sitting there hidden in the middle of the page. I would have never noticed it if I hadn’t memorized the portal layout from logging on 19572947 times in the last couple months.
OOS MBA/DVM accepted! Good luck to everyone else today when checking your portal. I guess I’ll see the people accepted into CSU later this year 🙂
I was logging on to upload my transcript and the link to the decision was sitting there hidden in the middle of the page. I would have never noticed it if I hadn’t memorized the portal layout from logging on 19572947 times in the last couple months.
OOS MBA/DVM accepted! Good luck to everyone else today when checking your portal. I guess I’ll see the people accepted into CSU later this year 🙂
No update on my portal yet 🙁
So I checked... I was pulled for the vet prep program.. don’t know much about it but from what I gather you can get a masters, they give you a scholarship, you declare residency in Colorado then get admitted to the following years class with in state tuition. I have mixed feelings but I guess it’s not a rejection lol
So I checked... I was pulled for the vet prep program.. don’t know much about it but from what I gather you can get a masters, they give you a scholarship, you declare residency in Colorado then get admitted to the following years class with in state tuition. I have mixed feelings but I guess it’s not a rejection lol
Hey that’s huge! Congrats! It’s my understanding it’s incredibly selective.
Last edited:
Oh! Wait that’s awesome, definitely a cheaper way to go there! I haven’t gotten the email with info yet but good luck everyone!Red147, I believe being in vet prep allows you to pay IS tuition for vet school too. Congrats!
Congrats to Egary66 and AKAI95! May everyone else have their portals updates soon!
OOS Vet Prep Acceptance! Like... holy crap?? Found out on portal, waiting for more info in an email
OOS Vet Prep Acceptance! Like... holy crap?? Found out on portal, waiting for more info in an email
I emailed Janet asking what the next steps are after accepting and she said our portals will be updated next week with the details. I still haven’t received an email about my portal, but the acceptance was there last night.
***edit - just received the email stating my portal was updated...16 hours later haha***
Last edited:
OOS acceptance!!!!!! No way!!!! My portal just updated! Keep checking people!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Alternate. Congrats to everyone accepted!
Got my update, Colorado Alternate. Praying for an acceptance and sending a huge congrats to those of you with offers!
*Edit* Just checked again and was accepted!
Yay!!!
Congrats to all!! And to everyone on the waitlist - I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!
Congrats everyone! I am OOS ACCEPTED!!!! My first acceptance this year, i'm so happy!!!!!!
Same for me and it's such a relief!Congrats everyone! I am OOS ACCEPTED!!!! My first acceptance this year, i'm so happy!!!!!!
Last edited:
Same for me and it's such a relief!
Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
I completely understand. The whole cycle I’ve been behind most of the notifications. It was rough.
Hey everyone! Congrats to those that were accepted and waitlisted!
Dr. Delcambre told us this morning in our neurohistology lecture that decisions were going out soon but I didn't realize they were released this morning when she said that.
As always, I'm here to answer some questions, feel free to PM me if you'd like as well.
Dr. Delcambre told us this morning in our neurohistology lecture that decisions were going out soon but I didn't realize they were released this morning when she said that.
As always, I'm here to answer some questions, feel free to PM me if you'd like as well.
OOS alternate
Im psyched for you!!OOS acceptance!!!!!! No way!!!! My portal just updated! Keep checking people!!!!!!
Im psyched for you!!
Thank you!!! I am really rooting for you!!!
did anybody get a rejection vs the alternate list?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
emxraldcity
RVC c/o 2026
OOS rejected for DVM pool, but waitlist for combined DVM/MPH program. I know that they can’t release rankings, but does anyone know the possibility of getting an offer off of that waitlist? I know there’s only 2 slots available, so the chances are probably pretty slim. Congrats to everyone on your acceptances and waitlist spots!!
I got into the UaF/CSU program too!!Just got into the UAF-CSU program!! Anyone else here?
DawgLover206
New Member
Does anyone know if the waitlist moves at all? Haha
Does anyone know if the waitlist moves at all? Haha
Apparently at the parents info session they mentioned it takes roughly 4 applicants to fill one seat and so they tend to move through the waitlist decently. I'll most likely be declining my offer for my IS, so thats at least one seat opening up!
I also heard in a podcast by the dean that they over accept as well so keep that in mind too I guess!Apparently at the parents info session they mentioned it takes roughly 4 applicants to fill one seat and so they tend to move through the waitlist decently. I'll most likely be declining my offer for my IS, so thats at least one seat opening up!
Don't give up hope if you are on the waitlist! I am still waiting to hear back from other universities before I make a decision but you may make it off as I would lean towards my in-state school.OOS waitlisted, did not get pulled for vet prep either
This is my last year applying for a DVM program so it's really a bummer
Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
I was talking to my roommate last night who is a 3rd year vet student at UGA and she said that from her understanding, quite a few people get pulled off the waitlist due to the out of state tuition being so high. So for those who applied but maybe also get into their in state school would most likely decline CSU. Hope that helps some! That's my mind set as well, I loved the school but I would definitely pick Georgia over Colorado due to cost! Best of luck!!Does anyone know if the waitlist moves at all? Haha
Last edited:
Unless they have changed again for this cycle, they take 2 for DVM/PhD and 10 for VetPrep. All other combined programs have up to 5 positions. Sometimes that stats show that they have, in the past, offered 4 positions when there are 5 available, but I’m assuming that’s due to the student’s statistics not being good enough. Did they change the DVM/MPH to only 2 positions?!OOS rejected for DVM pool, but waitlist for combined DVM/MPH program. I know that they can’t release rankings, but does anyone know the possibility of getting an offer off of that waitlist? I know there’s only 2 slots available, so the chances are probably pretty slim. Congrats to everyone on your acceptances and waitlist spots!!
Any other VetPrep candidates interested in chatting? Currently pretty deep into research on rentals available in July and would love to bounce some ideas off people in a similar situation
Typically someone from my class or one of the combined program students from the previous years are the ones that have made the Facebook pages in the past.Hey all,
I may make a Facebook page for the Class of ‘24 if one hasn’t already been made. Let me know here if you’d like an invite to the group.
Not to discourage you to make your own but this is just how it was for my year.
Typically someone from my class or one of the combined program students from the previous years are the ones that have made the Facebook pages in the past.
Not to discourage you to make your own but this is just how it was for my year.
oh okay I’ll wait for someone to make it then 🙂
emxraldcity
RVC c/o 2026
When I went on a tour, I thought that someone had told me there were only 2, but I could have misunderstood. I hope there are 5! More of a chance for me to get pulled off the waitlist that way. Does anyone else know how many are a part of the DVM/MPH program officially this year?Unless they have changed again for this cycle, they take 2 for DVM/PhD and 10 for VetPrep. All other combined programs have up to 5 positions. Sometimes that stats show that they have, in the past, offered 4 positions when there are 5 available, but I’m assuming that’s due to the student’s statistics not being good enough. Did they change the DVM/MPH to only 2 positions?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least in my class, all of the combined programs, except for 2+2 with Alaska and the DVM/MBA, there are only like two per program. I only know of one person in my class that is a DVM/MPH program, honestly. There are also like 10 or less VetPrep students as well.When I went on a tour, I thought that someone had told me there were only 2, but I could have misunderstood. I hope there are 5! More of a chance for me to get pulled off the waitlist that way. Does anyone else know how many are a part of the DVM/MPH program officially this year?
emxraldcity
RVC c/o 2026
Thank you! That’s good to know.At least in my class, all of the combined programs, except for 2+2 with Alaska and the DVM/MBA, there are only like two per program. I only know of one person in my class that is a DVM/MPH program, honestly. There are also like 10 or less VetPrep students as well.
Did anyone who was accepted receive anything by mail?
Is there any one on here that is accepting a vet prep offer or did it in the past? If so, can you tell me why you accepted/what the program was like. Also if you just did the regular 4 years what you think some pros/cons were. I am torn, I really want to go to csu but I was offered for vet prep. I also got an offer to wsu so I am weighing the pros and cons. Csu is just such a nice program, location, and beautiful facilities that an extra year isnt that off putting. What do you guys think, is it worth it to have $60,000ish more debt + a year more to go to csu? When I toured the campus and town I fell in love so it is tempting to accept the offer.
Any input, vet preppers or regular, is much appreciated.
Any input, vet preppers or regular, is much appreciated.
I didnt get anything in the mail, but I was offered for vet prep.Did anyone who was accepted receive anything by mail?

