-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What does this mean?!ties are not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
GUYS I LEFT FOR 10 MINUTES WHAT DID YOU DOOOOFINAL D1 Tally:
kitzsuna ( 3 ): dubz, sar, fruit
sardoghandler ( 3 ): genny, apop, katie
katiemcat ( 1 ): psv
wildzoo ( 1 ): kitz
zenge142 ( 1 ): Spurs
sleep ( 1 ): CG
You have about 10 minutes to alert me to any mistakes in the tally.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alert: we have mistakenly allowed a tie to go throughYou have about 10 minutes to alert me to any mistakes in the tally.
It's a Christmas mistake!
If you're going to alert people you gotta go big. Like this:Alert: we have mistakenly allowed a tie to go through
Alert: we have mistakenly allowed a tie to go through
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you're going to alert people you gotta go big. Like this:
Alert: we have mistakenly allowed a tie to go through
Alert: Fruit has mistakenly allowed a tie to go through
Last edited:
I tried to stop it!Alert: Zenge has mistakenly allowed a tie to go through
I wasn't the one who made a tie!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Excuses!I tried to stop it!
I wasn't the one who made a tie!
YOU FIX THIS RIGHT NOWAlert: Zenge has mistakenly allowed a tie to go through
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YOU FIX THIS RIGHT NOW![]()
The day comes to a close. Night settles on the town. A sense of unease permeates the collected assembly of anxious voters eagerly awaiting the result of their daily democratic engagement.
Sent to Siberia is
@SARdoghandler
And they were....
TOWN
Do better next time? Or don't, idk, I'm not your boss, live your best life fam.
Night 1 starts now, remember your checklist:
[ ] secret santa target
[ ] Pirate OR Holiday Thing
[ ] cocoa for the mod
Living:
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@fruitsalad
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@katiemcat
@kitzsuna
@Lissarae06
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
me on the inside
@SARdoghandler (town)
Too Tot to Trot:
@_rae_
@Stagg737
@samac
@supershorty
@kaydubs
@Barkley13
Sent to Siberia is
@SARdoghandler
And they were....
TOWN
Do better next time? Or don't, idk, I'm not your boss, live your best life fam.
Night 1 starts now, remember your checklist:
[ ] secret santa target
[ ] Pirate OR Holiday Thing
[ ] cocoa for the mod
Living:
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@fruitsalad
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@katiemcat
@kitzsuna
@Lissarae06
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
me on the inside
@SARdoghandler (town)
Too Tot to Trot:
@_rae_
@Stagg737
@samac
@supershorty
@kaydubs
@Barkley13
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well my Christmas Eve is RUINED
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
At last we didn't get double death? 😅
fruitsalad
Full Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fruit pls it's night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ExcellentI'm not tracking votes for living players during the night
Vote samac
fruitsalad
Full Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yeet sarI'm not tracking votes for living players during the night
oh no I thought I had 10 more minutes
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Time zones is villainsoh no I thought I had 10 more minutes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes pls 🥺
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait why is SAR giving me an angry?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Speaking of Pokémon, they're doing holiday themed Pokémon for Pokémon go and I love them 😅
In other news I have about 45min until the kids go to sleep and oh my goodness have I ever earned these drinks I’m about to uncork. Fancy pants restaurant on Christmas Eve solo parenting 3 kids is no joke
Roles? In this economy?? What are we, the Portuguese???so we don’t get role flip, huh?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why would you do this to yourselfFancy pants restaurant on Christmas Eve solo parenting 3 kids is no joke
For now 🙂Wait so im still alive right just caught up
For now 🙂
Mrs. Spurs would have felt worse if we didn't have some sort of yummy dinner tonight.Why would you do this to yourself
And "fancy pants" like an up-ish scale tex mex fusion restaurant (I got a braised short rib linguini in portabello cream sauce and topped with oaxaca cheese), not like a steakhouse. But the kids kept trying to get up from the table and go sit at the bar, which was a tad inappropriate
Remind me why i was getting jumped on?For now 🙂
I feel like my village ness is par the course for the 2 games i’ve played? Voting on vibes and being easily swayed by people telling me not to vote for them lol
I don't know! I need to catch up.Remind me why i was getting jumped on?
I feel like my village ness is par the course for the 2 games i’ve played? Voting on vibes and being easily swayed by people telling me not to vote for them lol
Apologies if you said this at some point, why dubZ?
I just re-read this and it made me laugh againCareful Spurs.
Start sleeping in till 6:45, next thing you know, you'll wind up fleeing the DEA across the Sonoran Desert with a half kilo of gummy bears and a $1000 in unmarked singles.
I've seen it happen. It's a slippery slope.
@katiemcat did you look at this yet?PS you should look at my first 16 posts from the Good pWWace, I was quite proud of that contribution![]()
I did not say, i think it was something said in the early pages? But not a super strong read (as we know, reading is not a strong suit of mine 😅)I don't know! I need to catch up.
Apologies if you said this at some point, why dubZ?
Why is this 404-ing when I quote it?
I wanted to save it 🙁
ETA: It looks like 404 when I quote it but when I quote it works!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The post that started all the **** 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay okay I fixed itYOU FIX THIS RIGHT NOW![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I voted for you for POE reasons. Had either courtesy reasons or minor village points for most everyone else.Remind me why i was getting jumped on?
I feel like my village ness is par the course for the 2 games i’ve played? Voting on vibes and being easily swayed by people telling me not to vote for them lol
To be fair you only ever had 3-4 votes so it's not like it was a huge pile on.
If we all try to vig Spurs, one of those should go through, right?so we don’t get role flip, huh?
Correction, ALL of them will certainly go through!If we all try to vig Spurs, one of those should go through, right?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 130
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K