Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Samactics, they mean the same thing!ALIGNMENT
Not Alignment Indicative
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't love this reads list. But also katie usually takes a couple of days to really get a good read of the game so I'm not sure what to make of this.apoptosis09 - Idk apop is always grey zone early on for me. They’re usually a bit more pushy though and I haven't gotten much analysis.
CeeGee14 - Not much to go off here yet
Fruit - Seems to be in line w village fruit so far
genny - I have never played with wolf geny but village genny never elaborates much so not abnormal rn
GoSpursGo - Was kinda put off with his initial take charge but I do get his points about no one else really doing it and not wanting to wait for EOD.
kit - idk you really, but your vote pattern has made me a little prickly. Need more info.
lissa - Not a lot to go off of here
Psv - Seems to vote for me every time we play together and we are both ivillage so hopefully village?
SARdoghandler - I still really don’t like the no vote thing sorry. If people think I’m sus for that so be it. I think we need a vote to garner info and wolves benefit from no info gained.
WildZoo - I have never played with you and lowkey you scare me a little
Zenge142 - I’ve kinda always had trouble reading Zenge and him me I fully admit that here and now. Isn’t posting much or being as dominant as usual but like he said it’s D1 and we have not much to go on and Christmas.
I tried 😓
I think still v!katie
wtf is an ermineIt's fixed! It's fixed!
As @Zenge142 thoughts go, this is pretty basicI really don't like that SAR suggested a Sleep vote. She knows better. Voting is the power we have as villagers. That's going to really bother me.
Ok boomerSamactics, they mean the same thing!
I smiled out loudi’m sad that apop missed my very poorly stated pun on apoptosis and blebs![]()
I actually can't blame CG for this, I told people to do this if you won't have time to catch up cuz you don't want to RNG your vote.Ok, I can’t catch up. Family is going out for dinner and I won’t be back before close.
Vote sleep
@Clem J @alissa14
We can't have this going forward but... understandable on D1
Whaaaaa youre santa?!Ooops sorry if I spoiled anything for you, @kitzsuna
Whaaaaa youre santa?!
Clem are you a dad?Hi distressed, I'm dad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I have a six year old! He's currently building a magnetic tile rocket ship and refusing to sleep even though we've explained thoroughly that Santa can't bring presents until he does.Clem are you a dad?
It would have to be some pretty REMARKABLE wolf theater for dubZ to be defending SAR this hard 20min before yeetZenge pls 🥺
I was originally going to make a joke about who is the best dad.Yeah I have a six year old! He's currently building a magnetic tile rocket ship and refusing to sleep even though we've explained thoroughly that Santa can't bring presents until he does.
But, we can all be the best dad.
This is a terrible thing to find as I'm catching up, but also not the kind of accusation that w!Zenge throws around if he knows SAR is going ot flip townAre you in a pack with SAR? Is that why you don’t want to see her go?
I AM SO SADYou will all be sad that you are missing out on Queebing. I'm two mules in at this point
... Zenge, why would you do this? Like... why not put a vote somewhere, anywhere, elseUnyeet Kitz
@Clem J @alissa14
Because idk if Fruit’s unvote counts so idk what the vote actually is now
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Update: I've turned my oven into a proving oven to make my rolls rise. Which is working but also melting my orange roll filling 🥲
APOP TELL ME ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS LETS REAL TIME RIGHT NOW FRIENDOUpdate: I've turned my oven into a proving oven to make my rolls rise. Which is working but also melting my orange roll filling 🥲
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I think you're villageAPOP TELL ME ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS LETS REAL TIME RIGHT NOW FRIENDO
I think fruits is maybe not
I think zenge is doing zenge things but doesn't mean he's village
I think Katie is maybe village accounting for holiday activity
I think kitz is village
I think cg is village
I think dubz is village
I think I've forgotten who else is playing
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I also realized night cycle means I have to actually read the rules about the gift giving and night actions 😭
THIS WAS SURPRISINGLY ENLIGHTENING THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICEI think you're village
I think fruits is maybe not
I think zenge is doing zenge things but doesn't mean he's village
I think Katie is maybe village accounting for holiday activity
I think kitz is village
I think cg is village
I think dubz is village
I think I've forgotten who else is playing
OH NOI also realized night cycle means I have to actually read the rules about the gift giving and night actions 😭
Night 1 starts now, remember your checklist:
[ ] cocoa for the mod
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Who'd be your next pick? At least until night kill results and chatter before next yeetTHIS WAS SURPRISINGLY ENLIGHTENING THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
This is less enlightening, but probably kitz.Who'd be your next pick? At least until night kill results and chatter before next yeet
But there is at least one wolf out there who is completely pulling the wool over my eyes and I DON'T like it
Oh lord the tot chat must have many pages.
probably not as many as 14 tho
slacker(Jk I'm not tracking any votes overnight, you can do that yourselves)
ME TOOI like drinking spurs haha
PS, I found this out during the fairgrounds game: "angry" reaction apparently indicates joking dislike. "dislike" is reserved for something that actually hurts your feeling or you feel is out of bounds.I like drinking spurs haha
I literally do not care, but I'm passing along the information for your benefit!
... sigh.Wait did i get doctored? Is that a thing for yeets?
maybe kitz is just town. This is the kind of question a n00b wolf would ask in wolf chat.
Which, I'm happy for kitz! I just wish I had a better read of the game!
I needed to sort out what was happening because I didn't know what the wagons looked like.... Zenge, why would you do this? Like... why not put a vote somewhere, anywhere, else
Hmmyesslacker
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Been sayin... sigh.
maybe kitz is just town. This is the kind of question a n00b wolf would ask in wolf chat.
Which, I'm happy for kitz! I just wish I had a better read of the game!
You... qoulsn'r likw rhw rhoufhr peoxes that this would eand me down!Been sayin
Wait... does everyone else have a vig but me???If we all try to vig Spurs, one of those should go through, right?
*worst fears confirmed*
A little birdieWho told you this??
I hope he is asleep now!Yeah I have a six year old! He's currently building a magnetic tile rocket ship and refusing to sleep even though we've explained thoroughly that Santa can't bring presents until he does.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So as I was catching up I had to confront the fact that the last 2 pages are almost exclusively me. That's fun.
I'm still town on fruits and probably dubZ
Relatively town on katie
POE is apop, kitz, and ... Zengeand genny?
I'm still town on fruits and probably dubZ
Relatively town on katie
POE is apop, kitz, and ... Zengeand genny?
I hope he is asleep now!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Well my rolls finally rose and kept at least some of their filling so now I can sleep in time to get up at 7 for Christmas breakfast😅
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K