CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I voted for you for POE reasons. Had either courtesy reasons or minor village points for most everyone else.

To be fair you only ever had 3-4 votes so it's not like it was a huge pile on.
Yeah no all good, i was just surprised i ended up in a tie haha. But im not sure mechanically why SAR got yeeted and i didnt? What are the odds clem just flipped a coin lol
 
Alright alright vote dubz

@Clem J

So yeah, kitz, I don't see that you really explained this (or responded to dubZ's question). Maybe this is confbias, but I also feel like you went to this well in a prior game and got some village cred for the spiciness of being willing to vote for dubZ.

Now... dubZ could certainly be scum, she's really good in both roles. And I constantly have to remind myself that you haven't had the benefit of a manator to guide you in a n00b game, so nobody has really been able to explain things to you in depth. But with this being your 3rd game (4th including the speed game) I really would love to hear your thought process for who you are deciding to vote for, and who you have as your top 2-3 village reads. Because one of these days you're going to roll wolf, and I need to know how to find you as village, if indeed you are village 🙂

Yeah no all good, i was just surprised i ended up in a tie haha. But im not sure mechanically why SAR got yeeted and i didnt? What are the odds clem just flipped a coin lol
Almost 100%!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I’ve been MIA pretty much all day and using the much-hated sleep vote. My little sister got the flu and while she’s better now, she’s gotten half the house sick with her gross kid germs. I had to spend pretty much all day disinfecting the place. Fingers crossed I don’t catch it.

This is why I can never be a mother(to human children. Fluffy and scaly children are ok).
 
More village lean to kitz bc I don't see a noob wolf disappearing a couple hours before/after vote close knowing they have votes on the board
Why would that have anything to do with her affiliation? She also didn't have any votes the last time she'd checked in (when she voted for me)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, that makes sense. Slowly learning the jargon lol
I forget you didn't get the benefit of the noob game terminology guide

 
Been entertaining my sister and her husband for the third night in a row…tomorrow will be 4 🫠 im gonna just have to be anti social and let my mom and sister be mad at me being on my phone tomorrow lol
I thought you were voted earlier in the day tbh 😅
But do spend time with family! I'd like think this isn't a game where we're yeeting for inactivity
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Christmas Eve drinking has commenced so prepare accordingly

post flying GIF
😭
 
The other interesting wagon is me, though you have to take my own word that I'm village to also find it interesting. I'm not going there yet for fear of omgus but they're the most interesting wagons of d1 so far in a day that has felt full of joviality so wolves may be grasping at straws or waiting to see where the wind blows
I actually don't yet know what the final votes were, but it's notable at this point that the wagons were

me= SAR, kitz, katie (previously)
SAR= genny, pop, katie

While at this point I am village reading katie, it's interesting to me the overlap is @katiemcat
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad