Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What specifically reminds you of it?She reminds me of the apop I just wolfed with. Admitting it could be confbias of getting that up close look
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What specifically reminds you of it?She reminds me of the apop I just wolfed with. Admitting it could be confbias of getting that up close look
Sure you can, just hit the "ignore" buttoncan’t ignore wz and spurs!
Village probablyGTH pls
So the pocketing is working. Noted.Village probably
Foil?? Share with the class pls
Katie can you talk about this more?
I don’t really remember you talking the vote being “because of SAR’s Sleep Vote” at the time, and I know I was the one who originally raised the issue about the sleep vote
If we sleep D1 we gain no info…. No…?
OR IS THAT WHAT THEY WANT
I literally brought this up way before you bud……I really don't like that SAR suggested a Sleep vote. She knows better. Voting is the power we have as villagers. That's going to really bother me.
thinking apop, genny, PSVFoil?? Share with the class pls
I could be wrong! From the outside looking in, you’re looking kind of skitters and hopping in a few different directionsDisagree from the perspective of my own mind being a skittery anxious wolfling
I’m not sure my process is super sound, because it’s somewhat result oriented. But basically getting sus early in game, then managing to deflect the sus elsewhere. I would need to go back and really look, but my recollection is that on d3 and later she brought up some names that weren’t really on anyone else’s board like she is kind of doing with fruits here.What specifically reminds you of it?
Oh hmm. Let me...roll that around in my noggin. Is there something specific leading you that direction or legitimately just tinfoiling?thinking apop, genny, PSV
Unless you’re the one wolfingWell generally me still not feeling The Genny Way™️ at this point means it's increasingly likely she's wolfing, so they're kind of the same thing?
That was beansI also can’t remember if it was apop or beans who did a lot of solving via pair analysis last game.
Pffft that's how I play 85% of the time, get gudI’m on my phone under a blanket contemplating a nap so I’m not able to readily verify any of this.
i’m having difficulties trying to pair katie with other people here, and it’s further complicated by the fact that genny suspects katie and lissa, and PSV pushed katie earlier, so i’m thinking katie is a misdirectionOh hmm. Let me...roll that around in my noggin. Is there something specific leading you that direction or legitimately just tinfoiling?
Idk I think that would make it easier for me to see The Genny Way™️ hmmyesUnless you’re the one wolfing
@apoptosis09 this reminds me I had wanted to ask, did you build the spooky spreadsheet from what I dropped in wolf chat or did you make your own??That was beans
I don't actually recall if apop did it too, I just know beans did it a bunch. Apop had the spooky Spreadsheet.
Pffft that's how I play 85% of the time, get gud
Or… we’re right. 😱i’m having difficulties trying to pair katie with other people here, and it’s further complicated by the fact that genny suspects katie and lissa, and PSV pushed katie earlier, so i’m thinking katie is a misdirection
I’m unpocketable! Don’t even try it!Idk I think that would make it easier for me to see The Genny Way™️ hmmyes
Fwiw I also jumped almost immediately on SAR’s sleep vote, I just didn’t vote for her because of it. But zenge definitely wasn’t first.I literally brought this up way before you bud……
Is this really methodical village zenge ..?
Oh goodness is @fruitsalad about to see the Genny Way (TM)?Or… we’re right. 😱
I dont remember what you dropped in wolf chat@apoptosis09 this reminds me I had wanted to ask, did you build the spooky spreadsheet from what I dropped in wolf chat or did you make your own??
Nvm I misread the thread and thought Katie (ETA: not genny) was in fruits’s hypothetical pack. Thread is moving fastOh goodness is @fruitsalad about to see the Genny Way (TM)?
I like a challengeI’m unpocketable! Don’t even try it!
Granted, I'm also suspicious of apop and there's clearly not a joint venture there.
How do you feel this version of apop compares with the wolf version we just played with?
hmm, thinking furthermmmm
I don't have reliable reads on comparing people to how they played as my partners, because to be frank there are times I will skim my partners' posts because I know I'm unlikely to call them out on something lol. And I'm not trying to solve them.
The better question is how does this version of apop compare to previous versions of apop I've played with previously where I've actually had to solve her and found out she was village
Well forgive me for thinking that this:I literally brought this up way before you bud……
Didn’t sound super serious.OR IS THAT WHAT THEY WANT
NOT THE SAME THING!
Presses tally button
(to summon @WildZoo to do it for me)
It’s actually exactly the same thing….Well forgive me for thinking that this:
Didn’t sound super serious.
Also you voted for SAR because “Sleep gives us nothing”
My talking about SAR voting for sleep is a lot different. I was bothered by it because SAR knows better.
These are different things. You voted SAR because you disliked her idea. My issue with SAR was because I believed SAR would know not do vote sleep D1
NOT THE SAME THING!
fruit plsi guess katie, lissa, WZ is possible but that feels really bizarre to me
thank you, you saved me from trying to find an appropriate non broken gif on my phone to respond to your pic withI'm pretty sure the tally is unchanged since all that happened is fruits moved to genny and then back to apop
D2 tally
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 2 ): Spurs, Dubz
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 1 ): apop
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
Because Zenge says so…?
we have <4 hours so plenty of time to discussSigh I kind of want to flip back to apop to keep her on the board, but I guess it’s almost consolidation o clock huh?
Katie who are you leaning towards voting?Because Zenge says so…?
I think you should do what your heart desires. We don't need to artificially consolidate this early.Sigh I kind of want to flip back to apop to keep her on the board, but I guess it’s almost consolidation o clock huh?
Apop is one of my two strongest wolf reads, so I would be willing to vote there.@GoSpursGo @Zenge142 what are you thinking about apop and katie?
I also hate waffling, lol.I think you should do what your heart desires. We don't need to artificially consolidate this early.
Earlier I would have said apop but now I’m kind of getting prickled by zenge……. I would still like the hear more from him but I’m really confused by his “investigation.” I could probably be convinced either way though.Katie who are you leaning towards voting?
I personally don’t think apop is ever a bad flip. Spurs to me feels really towny with his contributions - especially when I compare it to his wolfing in the games I’ve played with him. But I haven’t gotten a chance to read the good place thread as I’ve been busy yet. I think Lissa fees like she did in supernatural for me rn (village). Fruit is scaring me a little as he usually is way more investigative (if not chaotic) with his posts and usually has more fleshed out theories.
I’m going out to breakfast but I will def be able to post more than yesterday.
Hmm..lissa voting spurs doesn’t look wolfy to me so i’ll be surprised if she’s a wolf
idk
the way she’s approaching this game mirrors supernatural
As long as you don't do it as much as fruit I think you're absolved of waffle sins 😛I also hate waffling, lol.
i Also also should put my phone down and take a nap while the children are napping
Okay, and you just immediately jumped on it like it was a smoking gun.It’s actually exactly the same thing….
SAR is an experienced player. Voting for D1 sleep was undeniably a strange move and something that would benefit the wolves.
Your vote for SAR isn’t different from mine, even though it seems like you’re attempting to make it out to be for… reasons…..
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.