CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Okay, and you just immediately jumped on it like it was a smoking gun.

I struggled with it. I tried to see what the village side of the case was. I tried to talk to SAR and understand SAR’s process.

You were like “yep easy P.Z. Let’s go!” And look how it turned out.

I struggled with it.
I mean - that was the most solid lead we had at that point beyond “vibes” 😂

I also very clearly wasn’t dead set on a SAR vote. I even said that I considered sheeping fruit at a point because we didn’t really have much to go off of.

It just fees like you're trying to create something out of nothing rn…….
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@GoSpursGo @Zenge142 what are you thinking about apop and katie?
So my issues with Apop haven’t changed since my reads list.

Compounded by the genny progression which was wild to watch. Village reading genny to voting genny on the same page with little reasoning.

That being said, Dubz seems committed to her genny read, and so if that’s correct I’m less inclined to think Apop is a wolf in that progression.

Unless genny was in wolf chat at the time telling Apop to bus her once Dubz started pressing Apop about it. :thinking:

Katie I’m in the middle of ruminating on. Honestly this response she’s given me to what I felt was a very simple question is a bit surprising.
 
So my issues with Apop haven’t changed since my reads list.
I’m reconsidering this though, because the vote to Katie, knowing Fruit would vote Apop, felt super towny.

I’ve had misgivings about Apop being a wolf for a bit, and that’s the most recent thing that really screamed town!Pop to me
 
i would rather flip fruits,
None of them are giving their usual village selves (yes holidays I know, but even within that) and have all interacted in a spread that makes me think one (and likely only one) is wolf.
I mean I know I’m village so you’re wrong there but it’s not worth arguing about. Katie I’m ruminating on so whatever.

But the Fruit read is one of the big differences in how you and I are apparently reading this game that I just can’t reconcile. Especially when Fruit is apparently okay voting Katie, which you’re also okay with?

So you agree with Fruit on Katie (or you did) but also Fruit is wolfing?
 
I picked up the Saturday shift this week because the staff vet who usually does Saturdays is on vacation. Was supposed to have a tech but she is having trouble getting back from her vacation. So day 6 of 6 will be me, by myself, crying at my desk.
 
I mean I know I’m village so you’re wrong there but it’s not worth arguing about. Katie I’m ruminating on so whatever.

But the Fruit read is one of the big differences in how you and I are apparently reading this game that I just can’t reconcile. Especially when Fruit is apparently okay voting Katie, which you’re also okay with?

So you agree with Fruit on Katie (or you did) but also Fruit is wolfing?
I think one of them is and the flip will inform the other. More people seem to agree on Katie, at least some of which must be village, which put me on that side.
 
I do not have much time this afternoon to come to a decision before close but I at least owe it to Katie to read her posts if I'm going to vote there again, which I well might.
I think there's a pretty strong chance of a hit in the apop/Katie combo but probably not both
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I picked up the Saturday shift this week because the staff vet who usually does Saturdays is on vacation. Was supposed to have a tech but she is having trouble getting back from her vacation. So day 6 of 6 will be me, by myself, crying at my desk.
********************
I'll come tech for you, but I'm probably fairly useless in a zoo setting other than I can zoobinate like a champ.
********************
 
********************
I'll come tech for you, but I'm probably fairly useless in a zoo setting other than I can zoobinate like a champ.
********************
The on call tech is coming in to help with my troublesome bandage critter. Hopefully nothing else will require assistance. Hopefully.
 
I was tallying for you though, does that absolve me of my sins? 🥺
Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki
 
D2 tally

apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 2 ): dubz, spurs
Gospursgo ( 1 ): lissa
katiemcat ( 1 ): apop
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
Otoh apop pushing fruits in contrast to how everyone else feels about fruit is... Maybe villagey-ish considering it's lasted this long? I feel a wolf may have been spooked off by the fruits counterculture. Apop's stubbornness is drawing attention
 
apoptosis09: W lean. This is always hard for me because apop is always generally sus. I don’t know I want to vote here today though especially with their last few messages.
fruitsalad: W lean. While his chaos reads are not atypical, they don’t seem to reach fruition (ha) with any solid investigation. I also think the resistance to fruit vote is strange given he isn’t being strongly village read. I don’t think both fruit and apop are wolves though given their votes for each other unless theater?
genny: V lean, consistent with village gennny I’ve played with.
Gospursgo: Village. Strong lead off the bat. Not in line with wolf spurs I know. Pushing for reads and ideas.
Lissarae06: Village. In line with supernatural Lissa as I said yesterday.
potentialsheltervet: Neutral, I haven’t seen much of her today. But her posts yesterday seemed to be within her village meta.
wildzoo: Neutral, I have never played with them like I said. Right now they seem to be one of our strongest pushing for solving, but I hear they are a scary wolf so I’m being cautious.
zenge142: W lean, this doesn’t seem like real Zenge solving to me rn. Sorry. But I have been wrong about him before so giving this a bit more time.

Ok I really need to go now I will hopefully be able to check in before EOD but ya.

For now yeet fruit
 
apoptosis09: W lean. This is always hard for me because apop is always generally sus. I don’t know I want to vote here today though especially with their last few messages.
fruitsalad: W lean. While his chaos reads are not atypical, they don’t seem to reach fruition (ha) with any solid investigation. I also think the resistance to fruit vote is strange given he isn’t being strongly village read. I don’t think both fruit and apop are wolves though given their votes for each other unless theater?
genny: V lean, consistent with village gennny I’ve played with.
Gospursgo: Village. Strong lead off the bat. Not in line with wolf spurs I know. Pushing for reads and ideas.
Lissarae06: Village. In line with supernatural Lissa as I said yesterday.
potentialsheltervet: Neutral, I haven’t seen much of her today. But her posts yesterday seemed to be within her village meta.
wildzoo: Neutral, I have never played with them like I said. Right now they seem to be one of our strongest pushing for solving, but I hear they are a scary wolf so I’m being cautious.
zenge142: W lean, this doesn’t seem like real Zenge solving to me rn. Sorry. But I have been wrong about him before so giving this a bit more time.

Ok I really need to go now I will hopefully be able to check in before EOD but ya.

For now yeet fruit
@Clem J @alissa14
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09: W lean. This is always hard for me because apop is always generally sus. I don’t know I want to vote here today though especially with their last few messages.
fruitsalad: W lean. While his chaos reads are not atypical, they don’t seem to reach fruition (ha) with any solid investigation. I also think the resistance to fruit vote is strange given he isn’t being strongly village read. I don’t think both fruit and apop are wolves though given their votes for each other unless theater?
genny: V lean, consistent with village gennny I’ve played with.
Gospursgo: Village. Strong lead off the bat. Not in line with wolf spurs I know. Pushing for reads and ideas.
Lissarae06: Village. In line with supernatural Lissa as I said yesterday.
potentialsheltervet: Neutral, I haven’t seen much of her today. But her posts yesterday seemed to be within her village meta.
wildzoo: Neutral, I have never played with them like I said. Right now they seem to be one of our strongest pushing for solving, but I hear they are a scary wolf so I’m being cautious.
zenge142: W lean, this doesn’t seem like real Zenge solving to me rn. Sorry. But I have been wrong about him before so giving this a bit more time.

Ok I really need to go now I will hopefully be able to check in before EOD but ya.

For now yeet fruit
So you're looking at a pack most likely within pop/Zenge/fruit?
 
D2 tally

apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( 1 ): katie
genny ( 2 ): dubz, spurs
Gospursgo ( 1 ): lissa
katiemcat ( 2 ): apop, psv
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
L

soooo… if I’m reading this correctly, would you agree we would gain more information from an apop (or Katie) flip than a genny flip?
Hmmm. I think that would depend on continued progression over the next few hours. The unpairing stuff is more me keeping track of reasonable worldviews so I can sanity check my list, I don't really use it to decide where to vote, at least at this stage of the game.

I feel more strongly that genny is a wolf, so that's my priority.
 
Hmmm. I think that would depend on continued progression over the next few hours. The unpairing stuff is more me keeping track of reasonable worldviews so I can sanity check my list, I don't really use it to decide where to vote, at least at this stage of the game.

I feel more strongly that genny is a wolf, so that's my priority.
Who do you see potentially being paired with genny?
 
Who do you see potentially being paired with genny?
There's very few people unpaired with her, only me and Spurs really?

Pop is possible though in my soul I know I have never been that correct in a WW game, so I don't know if I could believe it. Lissa is possible. Katie or PSV would be the next most likely in my mind.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad