-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And uh… I don’t want to vote apop anymore after reading those last few posts.
Why are you voting with apop though?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hey dont question it! 😡Why are you voting with apop though?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why not? She could be village.Why are you voting with apop though?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
D2 tally
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 1 ): Spurs
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 2 ): apop, Dubz
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 1 ): Spurs
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 2 ): apop, Dubz
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
Because I thought you said she’s my wolf partner?Why not? She could be village.
How can I sheep my village reads if they’re not here and not voting 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I asked Spurs and fruit if they had a reason why she couldn't be your wolf partner. Not the same thing, and no I am not 100% sold on it.Because I thought you said she’s my wolf partner?
Plus since it seems unlikely that she and katie are both wolves, I thought it would be interesting to push one of the votes forward and see what happened.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i miss @potentialsheltervet and @Zenge142 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is there anyone on your sus list?How can I sheep my village reads if they’re not here and not voting 🙁
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m kinda in a dilemma if we have 3 wolves because it means i’m misclearing someone and i don’t know who
probably lissa i think
probably lissa i think
Mostly everyone. I’m not picky, I’ll vote for anyone who is not me.Is there anyone on your sus list?
But I think I’d go for katie or lissa first
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Talk to me about Lissa?Mostly everyone. I’m not picky, I’ll vote for anyone who is not me.
But I think I’d go for katie or lissa first
The way she’s pushed at spurs feels scummy to meTalk to me about Lissa?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ope back to work
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hrm. That gave her village points to me because she has been spooked by Spurs before when village.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ope back to work
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
See, I'm not tasty. My meat is stringy and no goodAnd uh… I don’t want to vote apop anymore after reading those last few posts.
I just woke up again.i miss @potentialsheltervet and @Zenge142![]()
Perhaps you summoned me from the deep deep slumber.
I was up at 8. And then my feet were cold. And instead of putting socks on like a normal person I went back to bed.
Anyway I’m here now. Should be around the rest of the day
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I think I just remembered something important
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
yeet genny
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Valid!I just woke up again.
Perhaps you summoned me from the deep deep slumber.
I was up at 8. And then my feet were cold. And instead of putting socks on like a normal person I went back to bed.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
D2 tally
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 2 ): Spurs, Dubz
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 1 ): apop
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 2 ): Spurs, Dubz
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 1 ): apop
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
Katie can you talk about this more?I voted for SAR bc of the sleep vote and we had basically no other info to go on
I don’t really remember you talking the vote being “because of SAR’s Sleep Vote” at the time, and I know I was the one who originally raised the issue about the sleep vote
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe less important than I thought?Oh I think I just remembered something important
Idk I think genny might be trying to pocket Zenge here - it's something she's done historically when she's wolf whereas I'm more used to her being sus of him when she's village.
But I guess she did village read him eventually during CYO so that thought might not be valid?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ugh. I'll remember eventually. Maybe.
Not really. She said her heart melted from the zenge sad on one of her posts and she wanted to let zenge and shorty play another day togetherBut I guess she did village read him eventually during CYO so that thought might not be valid?
And then genny died, ironically saving Zenge a second time
Edit: my phone autocorrected sad to SAR
Last edited:
Unvote Genny
Vote Katie
This is my actual call and I'm parking here unless I get a better reason (and yes I know this means fruits is going to vote back to me)
Wait why is this?unyeet katie
yeet apop
Why does Apop voting Katie make Fruit move from voting Katie to voting Apop?
@fruitsalad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HmmmmNot really. She said her heart melted from the zenge sad on one of her posts and she wanted to let zenge and shorty play another day together
And then genny died, ironically saving Zenge a second time
Edit: my phone autocorrected sad to SAR
How dare you! I’m unpocketable!it's something she's done historically when she's wolf
Can I get the jist of your reasoning for the wolf read on Apop?Hmmm
Unyeet @apoptosis09
Yeet @genny
@Clem J @alissa14
I don’t get the sense I’m gonna get people to follow me on apop, and of the people on the board I think genny should still be a consideration
fruitsalad
Full Member
katie was at 3 while the apop wagon disintegrated, so i put apop back on the boardWait why is this?
Why does Apop voting Katie make Fruit move from voting Katie to voting Apop?
@fruitsalad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ummm I don't think that's trueHow dare you! I’m unpocketable!

Apop made it sound like voting for Katie was the catalyst that would make you vote for Apopkatie was at 3 while the apop wagon disintegrated, so i put apop back on the board
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whew I finally sent the moose plan. I always overthink the ones where I haven't been primary on that particular species or procedure before. My tummy hurts.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Zenge142 how are you reading genny then?
fruitsalad
Full Member
well apop is making flawed assumptions againApop made it sound like voting for Katie was the catalyst that would make you vote for Apop
although i want to go back to katie again while keeping apop open
so for now
unyeet apop
yeet katie
She’s in my neutrals still.@Zenge142 how are you reading genny then?
Are you saying she’s wolfing, or do you just not “Feel the Genny Way™️” and that’s why you’re voting there?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well generally me still not feeling The Genny Way™️ at this point means it's increasingly likely she's wolfing, so they're kind of the same thing?She’s in my neutrals still.
Are you saying she’s wolfing, or do you just not “Feel the Genny Way™️” and that’s why you’re voting there?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I was right so 🤷well apop is making flawed assumptions again
fruitsalad
Full Member
no not really, if anything the WZ vote on katie is what prompted me to switch, i really didn’t care about your vote for katie sorry besides the fact it possibly unpairs you twoI was right so 🤷
fruitsalad
Full Member
This is my actual call and I'm parking here unless I get a better reason (and yes I know this means fruits is going to vote back to me)
Similar to me, I think if genny had any packmates at least one would be village reading her. I also don't think her flip informs anything valuable if village.
D2 tally
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): spurs
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 1 ): dubz
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 2 ): fruit, apop
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
D2 tally
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): spurs
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
Gospursgo (1 ): Lissa
katiemcat ( 3 ): fruit, apop, Dubz
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
@katiemcat is 2 from hammer (no hammer pls!)
Hmmm
Unyeet @apoptosis09
Yeet @genny
@Clem J @alissa14
I don’t get the sense I’m gonna get people to follow me on apop, and of the people on the board I think genny should still be a consideration
posted for reference
fruitsalad
Full Member
WZ katie vote and spurs swap away from apop to genny were significant
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Cope! Just admit that I can read you!no not really, if anything the WZ vote on katie is what prompted me to switch, i really didn’t care about your vote for katie sorry besides the fact it possibly unpairs you two
(This is in jest)
fruitsalad
Full Member
can’t ignore wz and spurs!Cope! Just admit that I can read you!
(This is in jest)
She reminds me of the apop I just wolfed with. Admitting it could be confbias of getting that up close lookCan I get the jist of your reasoning for the wolf read on Apop?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
GTH plsShe’s in my neutrals still.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Disagree from the perspective of my own mind being a skittery anxious wolflingShe reminds me of the apop I just wolfed with. Admitting it could be confbias of getting that up close look
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K
