CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Consider my dying wish (if I'm so lucky) to be to flip zenge tomorrow if I can't convince you all to flip a coin on fruits/katie
You're gonna have to talk to Spurs about that one. Unlikely to get me to flip Zenge. Especially if you flip village tbh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if I don't want to vote for Katie anymore
I support this. I’ve generally been village reading her
can someone explain the apop suspicions like I’m 5? I’m not seeing it and now I’m wondering if I missed some posts.
So I admit I may be biased because I just wolfed with apop in the last game. But just a lot of keeping a pretty wide POE, flipping in rapid succession (there was a sequence where they said strongly genny was village then voted genny 10-15min later, then moved off that vote for no obvious reason), and a few wolfy questions like asking if anyone got a secret Santa present. To me this reminds me of what I saw from w!apop in the last game
 
lol I was just saying it seems likely someone is gonna try and get a rush from vigging good ole spurs :laugh:
snow white witch GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D3 tally

apoptosis09 ( 1 ): fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D3 tally

apoptosis09 ( 2 ): fruit, spurs
fruitsalad ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
I haven't been in a game that started with a string of village deaths like this in a long ass time. But I do remember what it usually means for my reads.
Counterpoint—we’ve only had 2 misyeets. So I get what you’re feeling but I feel like I don’t have enough datapoints yet to say that universally my reads are off. I think there are too many players left to reliably do a “why are you still here” analysis, when the wolves have also only gotten 2 kills.

I fear there are 3 wolves, but whether there are 2 or 3 doesn’t change the way we have to approach wolf finding.
:eyebrow:
There are only 7 of us, hammer is 4
Yes I also shouldn’t do math at 3am, even if I did the math previously and posted about it correctly earlier in the thread :laugh: