fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who is scumreading you other than Katie?
exactlyAnd maybe apop?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
who is scumreading you other than Katie?
exactlyAnd maybe apop?
thought experiment: if apop flips town, who would make sense as the pack then? In your mind, katie + who?exactly
lissa probablythought experiment: if apop flips town, who would make sense as the pack then? In your mind, katie + who?
Dubz:
Dubz

OuchdubZ—lean V
Maybe I'm driving the bus and fruits is my packmate!The frustrating thing with apop is there would have to be bussing going on at this point for her to be a W… no? Has anyone ridden to her defense?
Remind me who you think she's partnered with?Tell you what, you let me flip Katie next day cycle and I'll promise to be a helpful villager 😃
Silly Spurs, there's a world of neutrality and distancing that exists between bussing and defense.The frustrating thing with apop is there would have to be bussing going on at this point for her to be a W… no? Has anyone ridden to her defense?
You lock me into your blocc first!Ouch
Hard to say until we flip a wolf. Could be you, spurs, or lissa, which are unfortunately in my town reads, or could be zenge if we think he'd allow a bus. Katie doesn't seem like the type though.Remind me who you think she's partnered with?
Apop does have some nice warm pockets 🙂Silly Spurs, there's a world of neutrality and distancing that exists between bussing and defense.
I'm still not 100% convinced on apop though.
There's room for two if you're interested!Apop does have some nice warm pockets 🙂
Rocking cargo pants? 🤔There's room for two if you're interested!
You've been my top green read, that's as close as it gets! I don't lock bloccs until woofs are caught.You lock me into your blocc first!
True 😔Apop does have some nice warm pockets 🙂
What if you're woof and I've been pocketed this time!Imagine falling into them two games in a row 😔
That would be pretty good revengeWhat if you're woof and I've been pocketed this time!

Yeet dubz!That would be pretty good revenge![]()
Can't catch me, it's nighttime!Yeet dubz!

Counterpoint—some of us EXCLUSIVELY die at night 🙃Can't catch me, it's nighttime!![]()
Better than being yoten tbh!Counterpoint—some of us EXCLUSIVELY die at night 🙃
I spent the entirety of supernatural being afraid of fruit bc he defended Santy so hard 😭In my experience, village Katie and fruits find each other pretty quickly
katie pls that’s one of my worst village gamesI spent the entirety of supernatural being afraid of fruit bc he defended Santy so hard 😭
You are an excellent villager which is why village won the noob game and I was tempted to sheep you D1. Just giving example that we don’t always find each other immediately ❤️katie pls that’s one of my worst village games![]()
Zenge is on my flip list too fwiw 👀i’ll entertain a wolf zenge possibility
but zenge and katie are unpaired
I think you're safe since you were on the line yesterday 😅 but I would've thought that about kitz so who knowsI’m gonna iso my POE so will take me a sec. Wanna put it all out there before night ends just in case.
Ya the kitz kill was honestly a really strange choice tbh as they were also on the line the day prior but there has to be some method to the madness ya?I think you're safe since you were on the line yesterday 😅 but I would've thought that about kitz so who knows
Addendum: night actions will NOT lock until I am able to start processing them. This is not the norm. I still highly recommend getting them in sooner than later, as the exact time I'll be able to start is still up in the air.NOTICE:
I will almost certainly not be able to process night actions on time tomorrow, due to being on a rare child free day date with my beloved.
As such: I will process them tomorrow evening as early as I am able to. Day 3's deadline will be extended a reasonable amount (within my ability to handle the cycle change). Night 4 will be shortened accordingly to get us back on schedule.
All of this should have an "if needed" appended, as is standard, of course.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Counteroffer—how about no deth tonight?Addendum: night actions will NOT lock until I am able to start processing them. This is not the norm. I still highly recommend getting them in sooner than later, as the exact time I'll be able to start is still up in the air.
I participated!You are an excellent villager which is why village won the noob game and I was tempted to sheep you D1. Just giving example that we don’t always find each other immediately ❤️
Also WHERE ARE MY READS LISTS PEOPLE
Edit : spell (noon game is p funny tho)
Where do you stand on apop?i’ll entertain a wolf zenge possibility
but zenge and katie are unpaired
i’m still wolfreading apopWhere do you stand on apop?
Obviously I’m leery of zenge but I think I’m at the point where I need to clear the slot on apop if given the chance (sorry apop 🙁 )
As much as I'd love to die so i can be vindicated in dead chat, we are running the risk atp of entering volo with the fruits/ katie/ zenge question unanswered if you yeet me tomorrow.Where do you stand on apop?
Obviously I’m leery of zenge but I think I’m at the point where I need to clear the slot on apop if given the chance (sorry apop 🙁 )
Do not speak such evil!inverted fruit foils: spurs, WZ, and zenge are wolves
after defending wolves in supernatural, nothing really surprises me at this pointDo not speak such evil!
but what if
Depending on nk results I'm interested in flipping this list and hunting theregenny apop Lissa PSV katie Zenge fruit Spurs
I would love thatsymmetric fruit foils: apop, PSV, spurs are wolves
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.