apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Counter foil: spurs and dubz are powerwolfing the village into an oncoming trainsymmetric fruit foils: apop, PSV, spurs are wolves
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Counter foil: spurs and dubz are powerwolfing the village into an oncoming trainsymmetric fruit foils: apop, PSV, spurs are wolves
apop pls that’s just an inverted foilCounter foil: spurs and dubz are powerwolfing the village into an oncoming train
But I said it more fun!apop pls that’s just an inverted foil
what recycled reasoning? i had one game with Lissa and that’s supernatural. even spurs mentioned this. it’s not recycled reasoning when we literally have no other games of her to work withFruit recycled my reasoning for village reading Lissa.
Zenge did ask for a thread of her wolfing which she posted btw if you wanted to take a look at that!what recycled reasoning? i had one game with Lissa and that’s supernatural. even spurs mentioned this. it’s not recycled reasoning when we literally have no other games of her to work with
and i’m not village reading lissa
I personally don’t think apop is ever a bad flip. Spurs to me feels really towny with his contributions - especially when I compare it to his wolfing in the games I’ve played with him. But I haven’t gotten a chance to read the good place thread as I’ve been busy yet. I think Lissa fees like she did in supernatural for me rn (village). Fruit is scaring me a little as he usually is way more investigative (if not chaotic) with his posts and usually has more fleshed out theories.
I’m going out to breakfast but I will def be able to post more than yesterday.
This in particular just caught me off guard because it's very unlike v!fruit to go along with the narrative. You are always the one to push the grain. ¯\_(ツ)_/lissa voting spurs doesn’t look wolfy to me so i’ll be surprised if she’s a wolf
idk
the way she’s approaching this game mirrors supernatural
DubZ and I talked a little about this. If you’re a wolf, it significantly narrows the POE, though at this point this is likely true of most. I suppose I can talk more later if I’m still alive.As much as I'd love to die so i can be vindicated in dead chat, we are running the risk atp of entering volo with the fruits/ katie/ zenge question unanswered if you yeet me tomorrow.
I have to ask, if I do flip wolf, who does that implicate? If I flip village, what does that answer besides me?
Genny was somewhat understandable but was an inefficient flip that didn't tell us much. I'd rather village not go into D4 with just as little.
katie pls i literally have nothing to read lissa besides supernatural, the fact that our reads or at least that specific reasoning coincide is just a consequence of having only 1 game to work withZenge did ask for a thread of her wolfing which she posted btw if you wanted to take a look at that!
This in particular just caught me off guard because it's very unlike v!fruit to go along with the narrative. You are always the one to push the grain. ¯\_(ツ)_/
Ur still my fav though UwU
i said this earlier @katiemcati think lissa is probably village but i don't know what she looks like as a wolf, and i'm purely going by supernatural comparisons with regard to tone and how she approaches the game
i’m kinda in a dilemma if we have 3 wolves because it means i’m misclearing someone and i don’t know who
probably lissa i think
and these as welli think Lissa should be reassessed
It’s from like 10 years ago. I don’t think it’s worth combing through.Zenge did ask for a thread of her wolfing which she posted btw if you wanted to take a look at that!
These are fair points...and these as well
yes i’m considering itThese are fair points...
So you would support a Lissa vote at this point?
T-ten years.........?It’s from like 10 years ago. I don’t think it’s worth combing through.
That is indeed the argument people have been making. It's literally the only reason people have any read on you and no one is currently forming a bandwagon on you...I would like to remind you all saying I am playing like I did in supernatural that I was a villager in supernatural just like I am town this game. Also think it’s interesting that you guys are forming a bandwagon without any info from the night actions or whatever Clem has to figure out.
… we know? that’s pretty much the only point why you’re getting village pointsI would like to remind you all saying I am playing like I did in supernatural that I was a villager in supernatural just like I am town this game.
I think its just a narrowing of the pool atp, but fwiw I'm not interested in flipping you yetI would like to remind you all saying I am playing like I did in supernatural that I was a villager in supernatural just like I am town this game. Also think it’s interesting that you guys are forming a bandwagon without any info from the night actions or whatever Clem has to figure out.
I feel like I’m being gaslitwhat recycled reasoning? i had one game with Lissa and that’s supernatural. even spurs mentioned this. it’s not recycled reasoning when we literally have no other games of her to work with
and i’m not village reading lissa
These are fair points...
So you would support a Lissa vote at this point?
yes i’m considering it
Does it though? Bc nobody is paired with me. At best you have a lack of unpairing in maybe...2 people? And when i flip town you have nothing, just like with genny.DubZ and I talked a little about this. If you’re a wolf, it significantly narrows the POE, though at this point this is likely true of most. I suppose I can talk more later if I’m still alive.
Two people saying they would consider voting for you is not a bandwagon.I feel like I’m being gaslit
I think part of the reason you fit into a lot of potential packs is because we really don’t know any of your reads other than me. I agree you’re not at the top of my list but I also can’t unpaid you from anyone.I would like to remind you all saying I am playing like I did in supernatural that I was a villager in supernatural just like I am town this game. Also think it’s interesting that you guys are forming a bandwagon without any info from the night actions or whatever Clem has to figure out.
I was just interested in pushing into fruits read on you tbh.I feel like I’m being gaslit
Thats exactly why it does narrow the POE if you're wolf. Because of how many people are unpaired with you.Does it though? Bc nobody is paired with me. At best you have a lack of unpairing in maybe...2 people? And when i flip town you have nothing, just like with genny.
If it's really truly worth it I won't fight you, but it doesn't put village in a good spot imo
I’m sus of everyone but me at this point lol. And as soon as I get these groceries unloaded and feed myself, I actually am home alone tonight. I might drink a bottle of wine and then you may get drunk LissaI think part of the reason you fit into a lot of potential packs is because we really don’t know any of your reads other than me. I agree you’re not at the top of my list but I also can’t unpaid you from anyone.
I know you’re busy but if you could give some reads other than me that would be really helpful 🙂
Uh oh the last two people who threatened us with fun drunk posting died!!! 😬I’m sus of everyone but me at this point lol. And as soon as I get these groceries unloaded and feed myself, I actually am home alone tonight. I might drink a bottle of wine and then you may get drunk Lissa
Threatening to drink would be the most assured NK armor against meTinfoil: Spurs is killing the drunk people because he doesn't want competition
and I didn’t vote for SAR!!!Don't ruin my jokes with your logic!!Threatening to drink would be the most assured NK armor against meand I didn’t vote for SAR!!!
Assume I flip wolf, who's the next target?Thats exactly why it does narrow the POE if you're wolf. Because of how many people are unpaired with you.
Lissa, PSV, or Zenge make the most sense off the top of my head, unless we've got more enthusiastic bussing going on.Assume I flip wolf, who's the next target?
Well sh*%Uh oh the last two people who threatened us with fun drunk posting died!!! 😬
FRUITY PEBBLESAlright guys, do I eat cereal (if you vote cereal choose from Cinnamon Toast Crunch, captain crunch berries, or fruity pebbles) or Dino nuggets with Mac n cheese?
Looking back - My POE has not moved much with the genny misyeet and today's additions
fruit - This pains me. If I am wrong I will cower in shame. I don't feel village fruit's usual presence. Fruit recycled my reasoning for village reading Lissa. Fruit is brought up for vote - but it is quickly shut down without a lot of solid explanation.
zenge - Like I said yesterday I'm just not getting the usual v!zenge aggressive investigation I expect.
apop - Like I have said previously apop is always a sketchy little fella. Their thought processes seem genuine - but I haven't seen much new info brought up. I don't think an apop flip is the worst, but I am concerned about the lack of pushback that surfaces when an apop vote is brought up. I also struggle to pair them with anyone rn.
lissa - This read is unfortunately getting weaker as we continue on. Lissa's not usually to most thread present player - but I fear the lack of real pushes/reads is starting to scare me. The spurs push was odd but I was willing to let it go at the time.
WZ - Seems to have the most strategy/theories of anyone so far. Continuously stimulates discussion and pushes people for more reasoning / information on their reads and actions.
PSV - Less active than I am used to but holidays. Pushes seem in line with village PSV I have played with in the past.
spurs - I am strongly feeling town. He continues to push investigation, gives reads, spirals at times. I am fully admitting that he could be in my blindspot if he's significantly altered his wolfing style since the last time I've played with him as a wolf, but im sticking with my gut for now.
Alright guys, do I eat cereal (if you vote cereal choose from Cinnamon Toast Crunch, captain crunch berries, or fruity pebbles) or Dino nuggets with Mac n cheese?
Pebbles or cinnamon toast crunchAlright guys, do I eat cereal (if you vote cereal choose from Cinnamon Toast Crunch, captain crunch berries, or fruity pebbles) or Dino nuggets with Mac n cheese?
Are you flipping your reads list too? It's the new trendWhat if I don't want to vote for Katie anymore
Smart man. Nuggies are in the air fryer
Ok does anyone watch the secret lives of Mormon wivesFRUITY PEBBLES
Not flipping. It stands as is of my earlier post with the exception of katie starting to float upward. Like a rubber ducky that's been held under the bath.Are you flipping your reads list too? It's the new trend
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.