Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll do you one betterIs that the secret Santa gift? (Cue "wolfy question!" 😃)
“Wolfy pop in” XD
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’ll do you one betterIs that the secret Santa gift? (Cue "wolfy question!" 😃)
I too want Zenge reads.@Zenge142 how are you feeling about PSV?
Super super early and by memory apop has consistently had these two in her "would yeet" list for like...the entire game.Probably fruits or zenge. mostly bc they haven't popped in yet and that's surprising 😅
Better hope so because they've found an easy wagon to take them to end game if noti’m back to thinking we have 2 wolves, not 3
Well I don't have any seering results I can do a dramatic reveal with, if that's what you're asking 😅@Zenge142 how are you feeling about PSV?
Same tbh (I'm struggling this game)I too want Zenge reads.
Okay I can probably relax about the super nightmare tinfoil of a Spurs/fruit packHo ho ho...
Yeet @fruitsalad
@Clem J
But doesn’t w!fruit like to be bussed…? Or so I’ve heardOkay I can probably relax about the super nightmare tinfoil of a Spurs/fruit pack
Probably
This is diabolical if soso i’m thinking apop, PSV, spurs… CYO wolfpack repeat?
I would love thatso i’m thinking apop, PSV, spurs… CYO wolfpack repeat?
He does but as like...the very first vote of the game??? Idk I just feel like Spurs wouldn't go along with that if they were a two wolf pairing?But doesn’t w!fruit like to be bussed…? Or so I’ve heard
Are you serious rnso i’m thinking apop, PSV, spurs… CYO wolfpack repeat?
it’s basically apop/PSV or PSV/spursAre you serious rn
She was on my yet list for a minute a few days ago. she's not my preference anymore but it would provide some solid unpairingsit’s basically apop/PSV or PSV/spurs
so i think i want to nail PSV
This was one of his random votes but still don't see him placing it on a partner based on how he usually plays
i know dubZ won’t follow me here, but why not zenge with apop?it’s basically apop/PSV or PSV/spurs
so i think i want to nail PSV
apop wants zenge deadi know dubZ won’t follow me here, but why not zenge with apop?
That's absurd for a 12 player gameWhat if there's only one wolf and that's why you can't pair me with anyone?
Only a little dead 🥺apop wants zenge dead
Good call. I'm definitely not a wolf then. PhewThat's absurd for a 12 player game
I don't think she names her partner as one of the first people she's interested in looking at and then keeps that up for the whole gamei know dubZ won’t follow me here, but why not zenge with apop?
This one is...obvious...just noting it's also been a sustained thing since early d1
Wait I thought this didn't start until the 3rd?!
I still kind of believe thisInability to read = village Zenge, lock it in

Sometimes I wish I could sad react my own postsWhomstever your heart desires. I will not be leading any d1 charges.
Oho?Yeet @GoSpursGo
@Clem J
For now…. I’m not used to you being so vocal right off the bat. But I also haven’t played with you in a while. Still best dad tho.
Guh this post is in a nutshell why I've been reading Spurs village this whole time.That is fair. My desire to not lead a d1 charge is in conflict with my not wanting to leave decisions up until EOD. And with some of the other reliably vocal players either not playing or also taking a backseat I’m trying to keep the discussion moving.
Call me Ms. Frizzle!I don't think she names her partner as one of the first people she's interested in looking at and then keeps that up for the whole game
Well we know that's not true, it's against the rules!I never opened wolf chat
Okay so the fruit sus was pretty short-livedAfter I was a little weirded out by fruits not posting all last night, this feels like village fruits. I don't detect any agenda in the way he's poking around for reads or trying to ping less active players.
If you're trying to spook votes off your wagon it won't work on me! 👀
Why are you voting SAR?
Bc she voted spurs who is like the misyeetiest of misyeet bait, esp d1
Does it affect your feelings that she said it was for shiggles and also unvotes him?
Not really. Who's to say she wouldn't have stayed if it had gained traction?
I'm hardly wolf locked on her but as far as D1 goes I'm alright here
i think i’ll go with
unyeet PSV
yeet apop
@Clem J @alissa14
partly vibez, partly wanting to tackle the SAR wagon
can i interest you with the apop vote?
my reads aren’t that good, and i make mistakes
i just don’t feel good about apop and her followup responses didn’t help ease that feeling
Dammit dubZ I’m gonna be left to do this arent iBtw I'm not going to do analysis unpairing myself with people so that's y'all's responsibility
Yup 🙂Dammit dubZ I’m gonna be left to do this arent i
I'm looking for a dubz ISO todayLemme ask it this way--is anyone else LOOKING for a dubZ ISO today? Cuz I really don't wanna but I'll do it if it will help people figure out where we are going to go today.
OK I'm going to request at some point we please hammer because good lord I don't want to be doing this at midnight ETIt is now Day 3, which will end December 28 at 9pm pacific

BooI'm looking for a dubz ISO today![]()
To be fair this could just be authentic feelings.I don't think I have it in my heart to vote for apop today so fresh off us being wolf buddies and early death buddies the game before that, though
Yeet Katie
@Clem J @alissa14
Chatter on Katie is making me reconsider but I think I have to follow my own initial read there for now
I don't really understand the Katie chatter tbh. I didn't find her vote for SAR particularly suspicious. If anything she had the only reasoning I thought made any sense.
Part of it is not wanting to vote kitz D1 since she's a youth and part of it is feeling like katie really jumped on SAR and her vote stuck out to me more
Explain this more?
genny had no reasoning at all/looked like she was continuing a joke vote and apop's reasoning wrinkled my eyebrows.
I think this conversation is all solidly unpairing for PSV/katieI jumped on SAR with pretty solid reasoning IMO I didn’t like the push for a no vote. In fact I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who gave a reason for voting SAR at all lol.
I could potentially when I have a moment (prepping my IM cases for tomorrow currently). Full disclaimer I don’t know what w!dubz looks like so it may not be ideal.Lemme ask it this way--is anyone else LOOKING for a dubZ ISO today? Cuz I really don't wanna but I'll do it if it will help people figure out where we are going to go today.
Yeah I really need to be going to sleep around 10pm, and I just won't be able to if this is still going, which will wreck me for tomorrow. I feel like we should be able to reasonably come to some kind of agreement well before close.OK I'm going to request at some point we please hammer because good lord I don't want to be doing this at midnight ET![]()
idk that we're really realistically going to vote dubZ today, though it would be helpful as we put together theoretical packs that could support whoever we do yeet today.I could potentially when I have a moment (prepping my IM cases for tomorrow currently). Full disclaimer I don’t know what w!dubz looks like so it may not be ideal.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.