-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Less monumental if only looking for the people who are in this game still 😅 although I was a high poster there for sureI kind of suspect dubZ wants to hear my interpretation of events, which is unfortunately fair. And katie I think you volunteered to look at CYO, which is its own monumental undertaking. So I can take dubZ, it'll just be a while until I can settle in on that
Yeah it's more than fair. You'll just need to give me a little whileSorry, if I'm doing all this work I expect some from y'all too![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Squint
I just realized PSV was just sitting there off-wagon at EOD1 even acknowledging it was tied. Hrm.
I just realized PSV was just sitting there off-wagon at EOD1 even acknowledging it was tied. Hrm.
I'm not sure that's fair. There was a lot of confusion surrounding the vote count at EOD1Squint
I just realized PSV was just sitting there off-wagon at EOD1 even acknowledging it was tied. Hrm.
Ask me how I knowI'm not sure that's fair. There was a lot of confusion surrounding the vote count at EOD1
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is how things stand imo at the end of d1, and this will be the purest interactions, before most packs would start to think about distancing (assuming no one here is a hell busser 🙂 ). The bar for adding pairings to highly improbable will be higher from this point, especially if the pairing involves players who were already under suspicion.
Running list of unpairings
Highly Improbable:
apop/fruit
apop/Zenge
Spurs/Zenge
PSV/katie
Unlikely:
Spurs/fruit
PSV/fruit
Pending closer evaluation:
Spurs/katie
PSV/apop
Running list of unpairings
Highly Improbable:
apop/fruit
apop/Zenge
Spurs/Zenge
PSV/katie
Unlikely:
Spurs/fruit
PSV/fruit
Pending closer evaluation:
Spurs/katie
PSV/apop
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sure. It's just a smol data point but it did make meI'm not sure that's fair. There was a lot of confusion surrounding the vote count at EOD1
given others who were around at the time were actively trying to avoid the tie and/or were already on one of the competing wagons.WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenge every time I voice suspicion on anyone:
For players who were under suspicion who would you include? Apop, Zenge and Katie?This is how things stand imo at the end of d1, and this will be the purest interactions, before most packs would start to think about distancing (assuming no one here is a hell busser 🙂 ). The bar for adding pairings to highly improbable will be higher from this point, especially if the pairing involves players who were already under suspicion.
Running list of unpairings
Highly Improbable:
apop/fruit
apop/Zenge
Spurs/Zenge
PSV/katie
Unlikely:
Spurs/fruit
PSV/fruit
Pending closer evaluation:
Spurs/katie
PSV/apop
I’m trying to work with you!Zenge every time I voice suspicion on anyone:
View attachment 413297
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'd say they all got enough attention d1 that lighter pushes their direction will carry less weight for meFor players who were under suspicion who would you include? Apop, Zenge and Katie?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry, I'm tired 🥲I’m trying to work with you!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oops I'm interrupting my pair analysis but just throwing in that this and saying Spurs was misyeet bait earlier as a reason to vote for SAR strike me as >rand wolf for pockety and/or TMI reasons.More village lean to kitz bc I don't see a noob wolf disappearing a couple hours before/after vote close knowing they have votes on the board
Ok about to dive into CYO - wish me luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
115 pages 💀Ok about to dive into CYO - wish me luck
Mods
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs
Mechanics
Yeet/Night close is 9 PM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
Sleep is allowed.
wiki.mafiascum.net
Rules
1. Make at least 10 posts per Day. Naked yeet votes don't count.
2. Bold, ##sharp##, or ♭ ♭ flat ♭ ♭ your yeet votes.
3. Everything may be edited but yeet votes. Just be sure not to delete stuff.
4. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise...
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs
Mechanics
Yeet/Night close is 9 PM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
Sleep is allowed.
Greater Idea Mafia/RolePMs
Rules
1. Make at least 10 posts per Day. Naked yeet votes don't count.
2. Bold, ##sharp##, or ♭ ♭ flat ♭ ♭ your yeet votes.
3. Everything may be edited but yeet votes. Just be sure not to delete stuff.
4. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise...
- Animal Midwife
- Replies: 5,762
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Remind me what your goal is with looking at CYO? I definitely wouldn't recommend reading the whole thing115 pages 💀
Mods
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs
Mechanics
Yeet/Night close is 9 PM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
Sleep is allowed.
![]()
Greater Idea Mafia/RolePMs
wiki.mafiascum.net
Rules
1. Make at least 10 posts per Day. Naked yeet votes don't count.
2. Bold, ##sharp##, or ♭ ♭ flat ♭ ♭ your yeet votes.
3. Everything may be edited but yeet votes. Just be sure not to delete stuff.
4. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise...
- Animal Midwife
- Replies: 5,762
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay I feel like it's just not really possible that I go from picking up on scum!Spurs fairly quickly in CYO to missing him so thoroughly in the very next game. And I feel better after rereading some.
Sorry about my 3am freakout, I'm chill now 😅
Sorry about my 3am freakout, I'm chill now 😅
To dubZ's point, I would probably recommend focusing your analysis to seeing what w!Apop, w!PSV, and w!Spurs look like.115 pages 💀
Mods
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs
Mechanics
Yeet/Night close is 9 PM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
Sleep is allowed.
![]()
Greater Idea Mafia/RolePMs
wiki.mafiascum.net
Rules
1. Make at least 10 posts per Day. Naked yeet votes don't count.
2. Bold, ##sharp##, or ♭ ♭ flat ♭ ♭ your yeet votes.
3. Everything may be edited but yeet votes. Just be sure not to delete stuff.
4. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise...
- Animal Midwife
- Replies: 5,762
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
If you have a LITTLE more time, I might suggest looking at v/v dubZ/Zenge interaction could be useful. With the caveat that it's complicated by multiball
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yes you mentioned both at the time and it has been the primary source of sussing me this whole time (from what I can tell)Oops I'm interrupting my pair analysis but just throwing in that this and saying Spurs was misyeet bait earlier as a reason to vote for SAR strike me as >rand wolf for pockety and/or TMI reasons.
Remind me what your goal is with looking at CYO? I definitely wouldn't recommend reading the whole thing![]()
This is the goal - I am ISOing each of you in that game currently.To dubZ's point, I would probably recommend focusing your analysis to seeing what w!Apop, w!PSV, and w!Spurs look like.
If you have a LITTLE more time, I might suggest looking at v/v dubZ/Zenge interaction could be useful. With the caveat that it's complicated by multiball
I will take a looks at dubs/zenge as well, ty!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well you see, sometimes I forget the specificsYes you mentioned both at the time and it has been the primary source of sussing me this whole time (from what I can tell)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@supershorty WHY ARE YOU ANGERY, I'M NOT GONNA TELL SOMEONE TO READ A 115 PAGE THREAD FOR BACKGROUND! MOST OF THAT THREAD IS IRRELEVANT FOR THIS GAME!
I wonder if these have any mechanical implications after all, but we're now at 4/3 ElvesAnd idk why we are doing this, but conveniently these worked out evenly:
Salty dogs
@fruitsalad
@genny
@katiemcat
@kitzsuna
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
Fresh-faced Elves
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@GoSpursGo
@Lissarae06
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don’t think reading CYO is particularly meaningful, it’s multifactional
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Difficulty Level: Extreme@WildZoo it is quite challenging to skim to find interactions with you when you have dubZ in your user title and signature 😛
On the plus side you should be able to find mentions and direct quotes pretty easily?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk I don't use the search function for interactions, it misses stuff and I prefer to see things in context
Yes that's what I'm going for as well. It just means it's hard to ctrl+f, but that would also probably miss stuff. I just worry I'm missing other people mentioning/quoting you without ctrl+fIdk I don't use the search function for interactions, it misses stuff and I prefer to see things in context
Fruit you're telling me this after I've invested 20 minutes.i don’t think reading CYO is particularly meaningful, it’s multifactional
It's happening
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have gone through the thread to determine who made me laugh the most and therefore will not be dying today
- Spurs (possibly only when drunk, will continue to monitor)
- Zenge
- SAR
- Clem
Anyone else may die as of right now, except CeeGee, who is banned from being d1 yoten
I think very obvious, but dubZ/Zenge were aligned early on. Me too. These are fairly silly but I think they've persisted so notable they started so early, even when there was basically nothing to go on.Inability to read = village Zenge, lock it in
Possible dubZ pairing:
dubZ/Spurs
dubZ/Zenge
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
null (as of page 5)
fruitsalad
Full Member
dubz can be paired with a lot, but dubz is unpaired with WZ by default
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WZ is my wolfy persona. That's why the W is there.dubz can be paired with a lot, but dubz is unpaired with WZ by default
We could yeet you instead!
Also not sure if serious, but again maybe notable since it persisted?Pop pls, why are you always offering to yeet me??
Possible dubZ pairing:
dubZ/Spurs
dubZ/Zenge
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
null (as of page 6)
Further evaluation:
dubZ/apop
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pop I still don't understand the fruit/katie difference check at this stage in the game even after rereading. Can you explain it to me like I'm dumb, because I might be?I dont have time for a full breakdown until tomorrow probably (maybe tonight) and some things may change on the night flip anyway, but I'm thinking fruits or Katie but definitely not both. fruits and I have correctly read each other in almost every (maybe every?) game, so the chances we're both wrong here seems low. If fruits is village though I think Katie is not, and vice versa. If Katie flips wolf, psv is almost surely village and vice versa as well.
I think spurs is village but hes made notable (and good!) changes to his gameplay so depending on some flips I might read evaluate that.
I can see you being wolf but that's not the most valuable flip to me atm. Subject to change.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
(Neither of those were serious pls)I think very obvious, but dubZ/Zenge were aligned early on. Me too. These are fairly silly but I think they've persisted so notable they started so early, even when there was basically nothing to go on.
Possible dubZ pairing:
dubZ/Spurs
dubZ/Zenge
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
null (as of page 5)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Basically puzzling through two people I normally read village who I wasn't this time, combined with consideration over who would/wouldn't bus who and their reads of each other and the others in the game.Pop I still don't understand the fruit/katie difference check at this stage in the game even after rereading. Can you explain it to me like I'm dumb, because I might be?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Not serious, but I think the fact that dubz has been sussing me from word go is the unpairing factor 😅Also not sure if serious, but again maybe notable since it persisted?
Possible dubZ pairing:
dubZ/Spurs
dubZ/Zenge
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
null (as of page 6)
Further evaluation:
dubZ/apop
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We can note it for future wolf theater inspiration though 😏Not serious, but I think the fact that dubz has been sussing me from word go is the unpairing factor 😅
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm tired and can feel myself slipping out of my objective read and into "ooooh PSV/apop actually looks viable 👀 "
Mayhap a break is in order
Mayhap a break is in order
Sigh I hate D1. I should be taking a nap but instead I've been here trying to figure out who I would feel least bad about misyeeting on D1.
FWIW, aside from players that I don't want to vote for due to non-game reasons, I feel best about @katiemcat @fruitsalad and probably @WildZoo .
Further support that dubZ and I could be paired. Also first reads list... but except for me there isn't a ton to go on. The very lightest possible points for katie. The sus on genny was pretty early on, and seems to be soft-village reading fruits.Okay lemme think my thoughts
Spurs - the vibes are good and feel distinctly different from the last two games to me
Zenge - null but +1 for comedy
SAR - I am convinced the soul read will work this time! CONVINCED! But she would need to survive d1 first
katie - seems okay
pop - unclear and I have to be careful with that one
CeeGee - there's no way I'm voting there d1 so I'll figure her out later
kitz - nooblet?
fruit - seems to be cooking
genny - not sensing the genny way yet
PSV - dunno
Lissa - dunno
Still hoping someone will get a strong vibe but barring that I'm looking in pop/kitz/genny/PSV/lissa most likely. And yeah it's d1 so I'm acknowledging bias towards the people who are posting more lol
I will move dubZ/Zenge to a "soft" possible pairing, as I agree most of the interaction so far is not serious, but still.
This was in relation to PSV, which is fairly null. But at least dubZ has now given some inclination towards all 6 remaining other players so I'm going to sort all of the interactions into 4 buckets as a running list.It's funny because this pinged me the same way one of your posts pinged me in Good PWWace but you were village there so...here, have a village point
I just realized dubz has never fully played with village apop. This is fun!![]()
If you were to try to convince me that you're village here by analyzing your own meta, what would you say?
I would say good luck bc I forget which team I'm on half the time.
But voting early-ish and staying there is a pattern for me 🤔
Wut is in relation to apop calling me the misyeetiest of misyeet bait. Moving towards being unpaired, but probably not clinched yet.
As of page 7:
Possible dubZ pairing:
Spurs
Further eval for possible dubZ pairing:
Zenge
fruits
katie
PSV
Further evaluation for possible unpairing:
apop
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
null (as of page 7)
Again supporting me and looking sus at apop.Spurs was kinda sus when he was a wolf hmmyes
I think he's fine so far but my eyebrows are wrinkled here
Talk to me about the genny way and how you sense it. Cuz this kind of pokey needling feels like my step-dad to me. But it would also be very easy to fake if that’s all there was to it.
Where do you see the pokey needling?
A little back and forth between me and dubZ on genny that probably doesn't mean anything. If you squint, maybe w!dubZ is manufacturing sus on genny early on for the SAR vote, but I don't think dubZ was the only person a little put off by genny's early SAR vote?Hmm.
I find that pretty null for genny tbh. I don't know that I can fully explain the genny way but that kind of vote pattern isn't part of it, and isn't what I think of when I think of her being pokey/proddy/etc.
I instinctively liked the way pop posted when she was a wolf so if I am instinctively not liking the content of some of her posts here does that mean she's village![]()
(And also yes)
Nooo I tried to phrase that in the right way so you understood what I meant - I still like the way you post, I am just sus of some of the stuff you're saying!
Is that better?
This would be a lot of wolf theater if w/w.Is pop mad because she's village or because I'm resisting the pocket this time
WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM!
can i interest you with the apop vote?
But my child, I only just adopted her 😢
WZ PLS
APOP ISNT STOLEN
Slight back and forth with fruits RE apop, which I don't think is pairing or unpairingSHE CONSENTED
Fairly null question to PSV@potentialsheltervet can you explain a bit more why you think Spurs and SAR are both village wagons?
I don't think I saw any particular reason for the kitz vote? Maybe it's coming?Well. I guess I'm gonna thunderdome the nooblet.
yeet kitz
I think I feel safe as of page 8 saying dubZ/apop is unlikely:
Possible dubZ pairing:
Spurs
Further eval for possible dubZ pairing:
Zenge
fruits
katie
PSV
Further evaluation for possible unpairing:
null
Unlikely dubZ pairing:
apop
An intermission from my deep dive presented by what in the internal medicine case?
edit: I am stupid and need to remove a phone number
edit: I am stupid and need to remove a phone number
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not used to being ISO'd, I find the attention kind of exciting!!You all will really regret having such an inefficient searcher tackle the longest ISO in this thread 💀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no I'm giggling now. Penance for Spurs not reading my posts last game is now he's reading ALL my posts this game 

omfg @supershorty @samacOh no I'm giggling now. Penance for Spurs not reading my posts last game is now he's reading ALL my posts this game![]()
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Quick poll:
Who is interested in a vote that is not me?
Who is interested in a vote that is not me?
fruitsalad
Full Member
i want to slap a vote on PSV
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am potentially interested in sheeping fruit!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K
