The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
tumblr_mf9ksnuLG41rponrso1_500.gif
53efe40f06ee92b4ab2a545f306d6547.jpg

Guys sometimes one of my cats stops snoring/moving and when I pet her she won't respond and seems stiff and then I freak out she died. She has done this three times in the last hour. Little ****.

Holy Grail is obvs my favorite, then Life of Brian, then Meaning of Life
Funnily enough I think my personal ranking is the exact opposite, with And Now For Something Completely Different getting ranked first above all of them haha. The show is better than some of the movies IMO though

Reactions: 1 users
Oh I was just reminded of when I got really really mad at the supernatural writers and almost quit watching the show

first strike was how quickly they got rid of Demon!Dean. Such wasted opportunity. It made me so angry because there was so much potential. Second strike was how Charlie's death was handled. Still waiting on the third strike but even if it comes I'm not sure I can stop watching ever at this point.
I'm too invested at this point. I'll watch until I die or it does.

I'm also upset about D!D. I kind of expected them to paint a devil's trap in the laundry room and make him do all of their laundry while they worked on fixing him lol.

Reactions: 3 users
I was mad about Charlie. Haven't watched any episodes since 1/2way through season 9, but she was a favourite character of mine and I thought they had more that they could have done with her.

I was mad about Charlie. Haven't watched any episodes since 1/2way through season 9, but she was a favourite character of mine and I thought they had more that they could have done with her.
Anyone ever notice the female characters NEVER get resurrected?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You should just share so that those of us who are out of the loop can know without wasting hours reading episode synopsies.
Read the synopsis for the first episode of season 12 and I think you'll piece it together really quickly. Synopsis of the last episode of season 11 would work too.

I wonder what happened to bobby after he helped them in heaven
It's a general fact in this show that if you're human and empirically better than the boys then when you die you'll stay dead.

Wow I missed all this talk about some of the greatest movies and tv shows... I could have been spamming you guys with all the gifs.

6wOdo1ZFcD5jG.gif

Reactions: 4 users
It's a general fact in this show that if you're human and empirically better than the boys then when you die you'll stay dead.

iirc the last we saw was a gaggle of angels converging on his heaven room. Also you can just say that in most cases if you're human and not the boys when you die you'll stay dead

Read the synopsis for the first episode of season 12 and I think you'll piece it together really quickly. Synopsis of the last episode of season 11 would work too.
Still can't figure it out. At least why they
won't resurrect females. Unless there can only be 1 at a time and currently Mary is it???

iirc the last we saw was a gaggle of angels converging on his heaven room. Also you can just say that in most cases if you're human and not the boys when you die you'll stay dead
I know, we're just... not gonna talk about what they did to Bobby. Maybe Chuck decided to fix things for funsies. Telling myself that let's me sleep at night.

And also being both human and not the boys almost always implies that you're empirically better than them lol.

I just want Gabriel back though. And not back in weird hallucinations or anything, actually back. Forever in our hearts.

I know, we're just... not gonna talk about what they did to Bobby. Maybe Chuck decided to fix things for funsies. Telling myself that let's me sleep at night.

And also being both human and not the boys almost always implies that you're empirically better than them lol.

I just want Gabriel back though. And not back in weird hallucinations or anything, actually back. Forever in our hearts.
Gabriel. :love:

I need another Mystery Spot/Changing Channels STAT

Reactions: 2 users
In fanfiction news, I recently discovered that there is a tag called consentacles. It's... exactly what you'd expect.

Fanfiction authors need to find Jesus. And somebody needs to make sure that they write NO gospels about him.

I've never seen Supernatural, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. The latter two are on my list of things to get around to watching someday, but I've had a bunch of friends obsessed with Doctor Who and I've seen stuff about it on Tumblr, and it hasn't piqued my interest yet. :shrug:

I've also never seen Monty Python, but at least I've seen Star Wars! Although I need to rewatch Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. And I haven't seen the prequels since they were in theaters, but we won't talk about those.

Also I really should not be up this late when I have to drive back to Kansas tomorrow, but oh well. And then classes start back Tuesday at 9. :barf:

I've never seen Supernatural, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. The latter two are on my list of things to get around to watching someday, but I've had a bunch of friends obsessed with Doctor Who and I've seen stuff about it on Tumblr, and it hasn't piqued my interest yet. :shrug:

I've also never seen Monty Python, but at least I've seen Star Wars! Although I need to rewatch Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. And I haven't seen the prequels since they were in theaters, but we won't talk about those.

Also I really should not be up this late when I have to drive back to Kansas tomorrow, but oh well. And then classes start back Tuesday at 9. :barf:
School?
bbhnv6.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
me, avoid SDN? Don't be silly. I passed out. :p
Don't worry, it's 330 here and haven't gone to bed yet. I'm currently cleaning my apartment, because obviously this is the best time to do it.

Who needs sleep :p

You need to watch Monty Python and the holy grail. One of my top movies, if not the top.
And I think SDN movie nights are happening. Stay tuned.

My kahlua coffee pairs well with my baileys creamer. I'm gonna pretend that it's actually alcoholic

Reactions: 5 users