HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Check votes for I am pipsy

Day 5 It's Friesian Friday Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - Weim, snowy, Skim
Skim (1) - skiski
Lupin (5) - Mel, Dina, mutts, Cray, capri
capri (7) - Stagg, MJ, cubs, Kara, Lupin, meats, Coffee?
mutts (2) - genny, MSU
genny (1) - bryndi

19/20 voting
capri, you are in the lead!

Missing: killer

Lynch closed
tumblr_n4de8aBL7k1rabyj8o1_400.gif

So what do you think of that lynch?

Not a huge fan of VMH switching, not sure what Coffee's last minute reasoning was either but I will save my judgments until we see how Capri flips.

i mean i knew this day was coming because it always effing does (every time, i have a bunch of people thinking i'm sketch for several days and then they finally realize they can all lynch me if they just ~worked together~) but i've never been given as little as four minutes to defend so thx all and may you all end up like luis jimenez

Day 5 It's Friesian Friday Lynch Tally
Stagg (3) - Weim, snowy, Skim
Skim (1) - skiski
Lupin (5) - Mel, Dina, mutts, Cray, capri
capri (7) - Stagg, MJ, cubs, Kara, Lupin, meats, Coffee?
mutts (2) - genny, MSU
genny (1) - bryndi

19/20 voting
If y'all not voting for me could avenge me that'd be gr8

Members don't see this ad :)
~~~~~~~
Ok I am doing write up but my computer is being REALLY slow and weird (I have to type every letter twice...), so it might take a little while.

Just a heads up. Please still send in night actions if you are able to
~~~~~~~

i mean i knew this day was coming because it always effing does (every time, i have a bunch of people thinking i'm sketch for several days and then they finally realize they can all lynch me if they just ~worked together~) but i've never been given as little as four minutes to defend so thx all and may you all end up like luis jimenez
ahem

tbh it wouldn't really look good if i flipped wolf
last minute grab for cred much?

Yea, but it's not even that. When you mentioned wanting to go down in a tie she responded with this:

Which I find very weird because she literally made a tie to "make things interesting" right before lynch close. She also made this comment earlier:

Re: capri, when was the last time she gave a reads list? I know last time I wolfed with her she mentioned that she has a hard time coming up with reads when she's a wolf and she often avoided giving reads because of it, not sure if she's been doing that again this game or not

Sounds like she wanted to let us know she was considering Capri but wasn't committing there. Seems hedgy. Most of her wolf reads from tonight were hedgy. She said she suspected me, Kara, and Lupin but then added the qualifier that she's historically bad at reading 2 of the 3. She's had a lot of mechanics talk as well with the "but I could be wrong" qualifiers too. On re-read, not liking her play tonight because I'm not seeing much actual analysis other than her commentary about me trying to prod for info from Dubz. I'm going to re-read, but depending on this flip, I am now concerned about SAR.

i'm so disappointed in all of you
nobody googled "luis jimenez"
i even put the link to the wikipedia article for his death on the thread
and y'all (well C? mostly) still think i'm village?

Reactions: 1 user
No, I read the death part and was thought why would that be a village role - but was waiting for the write up

Nope, and I'm guessing that if you're legit blucifer one of us on your lynch is going to die?

I knew who he was and got your joke. Just got home from vetscapades with @SportPonies. Don’t you love when technical difficulties make videos not start until 45 minutes late :lame:

If I had to guess either the first or last person on Capri's lynch is going to die too

Day 5

Year: 344 B.C.E.

Alexander of Macedonia looked upon the unruly stallion with interest as the enormous horse pitched and bucked towards the sky. His father, King Phillip II, had been presented with the large, black wall-eyed beast as part of a potential sale of war chargers, but as he examined the merchandise, his expression conveyed skepticism. "He is difficult to handle. Not ideal for a charger," said Phillip to the dealer. The young boy cocked his head towards the horse and said, "I can tame him, father." The king laughed. "Son, no one has been able to ride this horse. He has been known to take bites out of the flesh of men. Would you test your luck with a viper?" The boy shook his head and repeated, "I can ride him. I will pay his full price if I am wrong." The horse dealer burst out laughing, saying "child, if you can ride this horse and live, you can have him." He shook his head and turned to his assistants, who chuckled at the notion of a 10 year old boy handling such a monster.

The boy steeled himself and began to walk towards the huge stallion, who glared at him with his blue eye as if to say "I dare you to come closer." Unfazed, Alexander laid a hand on the quivering black horse. The horse immediately relaxed under his touch, as he was not used to being approached by such a small, unthreatening presence. He turned his head and whiffled into the boy's unruly dark hair. "Shall we show them, my friend? Shall we show them what it means to chase the sun, as the mighty Icarus tried to do?" The horse breathed heavily in his face as if in agreement, but then looked up towards the sun and spooked sideways. "Ah," said the boy, "I see what has made you afraid. Do not worry, I will not let the shadows bring you harm." He grabbed the horse's thick dark mane and swung up onto his back. The stallion tensed like a coiled spring, but Alexander was ready. He turned him away from the sunlight so that the horse was no longer afraid of his shadow, and shouted "RUN, Bucephalus, and we will race against the sun so that it troubles you no longer."

King Phillip and his court looked on in disbelief as the small boy and the untamable horse disappeared into the horizon. As they disappeared from sight, the King could be heard saying, "O my son, look thee out a kingdom equal to and worthy of thyself, for Macedonia is too little for thee."

roman-art-alexander-the-great-riding-his-horse-bucephalus-587495234-5899ef175f9b5874ee5ce935.jpg

You have lynched @capri1722, Bucephalus, Strongarm Wolf
The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
5. @Skimble
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
14. @Lupin21
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny