LECOM Bradenton Average GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadaMoose

Reaction score
What exactly is the average cGPA and science GPA for Lecom Bradenton? Their website mentioned 3.4 and 3.5 but I got an attachment from an email from them stating 3.68 and 3.62 from last year's class which is pretty high. Should I go with their website or the message they sent?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 5.47.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 5.47.20 PM.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 483
What exactly is the average cGPA and science GPA for Lecom Bradenton? Their website mentioned 3.4 and 3.5 but I got an attachment from an email from them stating 3.68 and 3.62 from last year's class which is pretty high. Should I go with their website or the message they sent?
I called them and was kinda confused myself. I found the average gpa to be 3.47 and mcat 503 from sources for the 2019 matriculated class, but when I called a few days ago, they told me it was close to 3.7 and 506. Weird how their averages jumped so high? idk somethings off. I've heard they accept ACT/SAT scores as well in lieu of MCAT? Also very odd. I guess I would personally go with the email they sent you, because that's what they told me on the phone as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah its really weird cause a 3.7 average and 506 mcat would mean LECOM would be the more difficult DO schools to get into. Also the 2018 class on their website and that pdf have completely different stats too lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah its really weird cause a 3.7 average and 506 mcat would mean LECOM would be the more difficult DO schools to get into. Also the 2018 class on their website and that pdf have completely different stats too lol.
Yeah from what I've been told, LECOM-B isn't a higher tier DO school. Idk, doesn't make sense to me. I think I'll call them again and ask about the discrepancies and let you know what they say.

Reactions: 1 user
Still higher than the averages I had thought. But thanks, I appreciate that!