Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for your response. I was not looking for a "correct" answer but rather I was trying to figure out what they meant by philosophy on the practice of medicine. I have figured it out. Thank you !This isn't an exam where there is a correct or incorrect response, so I think trying to figure out "what they are looking for" is a bad strategy.
You would be better served to consider why they would ask this question. What would they be trying to figure out about an applicant when they look at the response to this question?
The application process is as much about getting into the RIGHT school as it is about just getting into ANY school. When a school asks a question like this, they want an open, honest and thoughtful response based on self reflection.
Trying to give a school what you think they want in an open response is a bad idea. Admissions tends to be able to see through this, and worse yet, you could end up at a school that isn't right for you.