You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU CVM c/o 2024
Started by amwildlife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
$1,250Just curious, if we are accepted, how much is the deposit to hold our place?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anthony1222
Full Member
I received my OOS acceptance on 2/10!
Still waiting on a response from one more school.
Still waiting on a response from one more school.
Why do I get the feeling that if I have to wait until the 15th it’s gonna be either a waitlist or rejection.. :’( Not feeling very optimistic at this point.
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
As far as I know, there has only been 1 round of acceptances since the early acceptances in dec so I believe the majority of acceptances are going out shortly. Last year the majority went out in March as well. Don’t be discouraged. I know how you feel. I’ve received 8 rejections letters in the last 3 years from vet schools and i know it’s extremely difficult to stay positive. But we have come this far and haven’t given up!Why do I get the feeling that if I have to wait until the 15th it’s gonna be either a waitlist or rejection.. :’( Not feeling very optimistic at this point.
Same! This is my 3rd time applying so it’s just difficult to stay positive sometimes. Thank you! I’m just glad to know I’m not the only one.As far as I know, there has only been 1 round of acceptances since the early acceptances in dec so I believe the majority of acceptances are going out shortly. Last year the majority went out in March as well. Don’t be discouraged. I know how you feel. I’ve received 8 rejections letters in the last 3 years from vet schools and i know it’s extremely difficult to stay positive. But we have come this far and haven’t given up!
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
THIS IS THE WEEK!
Fingers crossed. Good Luck everybody!THIS IS THE WEEK!
Fallnicole1998
Full Member
THIS IS THE WEEK!
I’m counting down the days [emoji28] I’m taking bets on Friday !!
See I'm almost certain that the office isn't going to go in on a Sunday (the 15th) in order to send out decisions. I feel like it would have to be by Friday of this week. Unless they really are going to go to campus on a Sunday when administration usually isn't open, in order to send out decisions.i called admissions and they said later this week. but someone said earlier on the forum we could hear tomorrow. Im hoping for the latter
I just called Holly and she said that they have up until Sunday (March 15th) to send everything out, but they are shooting for getting it all done by Friday. I'm sure they don't want to come into the office on a weekend. At least we know that this is the week and we will hear back soon!!!
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Do we know if this is all decisions or only acceptances?I just called Holly and she said that they have up until Sunday (March 15th) to send everything out, but they are shooting for getting it all done by Friday. I'm sure they don't want to come into the office on a weekend. At least we know that this is the week and we will hear back soon!!!
Do we know if this is all decisions or only acceptances?
I'm not 100% sure, but from what she said it sounded like they were required to send out all decisions by March 15th per AVMA regulations.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Thanks!I'm not 100% sure, but from what she said it sounded like they were required to send out all decisions by March 15th per AVMA regulations.
So since march 15th is a Sunday do you think they will send out decisions by Friday?
Pretty sure it’s all decisionsDo we know if this is all decisions or only acceptances?
Anybody hear anything?
Fallnicole1998
Full Member
Anybody hear anything?
Nothing here
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
If these emails get delayed Bc of this corona virus hysteria I swear...
4th year here. So they're having a meeting about the virus today (*praying they don't touch our rotations because I graduate in 8 weeks*). Also an interesting thing that happened today was class 2022 got a bunch of emails asking them for a deposit for vet school because they were accepted even though they're already 2nd years. Maybe those emails are supposed to go to someone on this list. Time will tell.
I had a really bad day yesterday with the loss of a close family member so I’d really love some good news this week
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
WAITLISTED
They're sending out decisions now
doglover2019
Full Member
Waitlisted!
waitlisted...
Fallnicole1998
Full Member
ACCEPTED !!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
accepted but will be declining! hope that helps the waitlist move a little quicker
Andrew2319
New Member
does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to get back to people on the waitlist?
I was waitlisted last year, the waitlist was not ranked. They sent an email out at the beginning of August notifying that the class was full. I was waitlisted this year also, good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!Anyone who’s applied and been waitlisted here before know if they will tell us where on the waitlist we are?
Accepted!! Will be declining 🙂
Waitlisted as well! Hopefully the list moves decently fast.
shelby.rivkin
Michigan State CVM c/o 2024
Waitlisted
Waitlisted
futuredogtor2024
New Member
Waitlisted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doglover2019
Full Member
For anyone who was rejected, when did you interview?
SBS From NJ
Full Member
Accepted but will be turning down my seat. Good luck everyone.
FYI, they are trying to significantly expand class size. There's a lot of logistics to sort through, including AVMA approval; class of 2024 will likely have the same number of seats, but I think it's only fair that the expansion plans are out in the open while everyone is making decisions. Consensus among current students is that the school should perfect what they have before even considering expanding; there are currently quite a few issues, mostly due to being understaffed. Appearances also seem to be more important than functionality, which is repeatedly frustrating.
Waitlisted[emoji28][emoji28]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Tayterdoggie
Full Member
Does anyone know if there is a set number of people they allow on the waitlist or is it indefinite? Google said 125 but wasn’t sure if it’s different for each school.