Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok. I will admit then I was wrong. But to waste sting and investigate me THREE times!! Forget it....

Ok, fair enough. Who?

Members don't see this ad.

I can confirm that in the beginning of the game LIS was innocent. I was the person he could communicate with and I got from the mods that he was Pippen. He PM'ed me extensively about the accidental PM from squirrels, wondering how he should interpret it. Basically, if you believe LIS is a wolf, you *have* to believe there was a second conversion.

Oops, I was typing that when it was revealed that Sting was used to clear LIS. Guess my defense wasn't needed :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm at the edge of my seat. Whose lying?! Y'all sound innocent to me right now...

But there's the key... Sounding innocent :)

And now I'm being forced to watch the opening dodger game with pops

Ok. I will admit then I was wrong. But to waste sting and investigate me THREE times!! Forget it....
I have to agree with DVM here. I had the cloak that prevents you from being investigated the night that lissa said she investigated DVM. So either she was lying (which would be very odd because she was innocent), or we shouldn't waste an investigation on DVM.

Who has not been cleared:

-shortnsweet
-kakuru
-firefly
-jj
-wldlf

So this should be our list of suspects.

If ANYONE mentions the possibilty of a second or multiple conversion I will personally shove my foot up your ass since everyone has been getting onto me about stating that there could have been a second conversion. I think it is best we look at those who have not been cleared.

Who was it that kakuru said she cleared back in the beginning? Just curious. Don't have it in my notes.

Who has not been cleared:

-shortnsweet
-kakuru
-firefly
-jj
-wldlf

So this should be our list of suspects.

If ANYONE mentions the possibilty of a second or multiple conversion I will personally shove my foot up your ass since everyone has been getting onto me about stating that there could have been a second conversion. I think it is best we look at those who have not been cleared.
I don't really get why you don't trust me as I "saved everyone" when I put on the ring. But Whatevs.
Also second conversion, second conversion, second conversion:p:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't really get why you don't trust me as I "saved everyone" when I put on the ring. But Whatevs.
Also second conversion, second conversion, second conversion:p:laugh:

But you didn't really choose to save everyone lol. You just happened to be Frodo and have the ring...

Kakuru has cleared: SOV, Peper and I think it was Lissa, maybe dyachei (I can't remember)

I cleared: Peper and LMMS

Plus you twice and me once is 8. Out of 11 nights.

We're either missing some, or people died without revealing results, or the wolves had Sting 3 nights.

Kakuru has cleared: SOV, Peper and I think it was Lissa, maybe dyachei (I can't remember)

I cleared: Peper and LMMS

So...Peper is for sure cleared, unless he has some sort of tricky role that prevents him from being investigated, which would not be ideal.

Hey now... :mad:

Sorry, I have to list everyone that has not been cleared by sting... unfortunately, you are one of them.

I get that, but Firefly's got to be low on the list. She spent way too much effort sticking her neck out for me - more than a wolf likely would.

And dammit, she's Frodo.

Plus you twice and me once is 8. Out of 11 nights.

We're either missing some, or people died without revealing results, or the wolves had Sting 3 nights.

Yup...people can die without revealing anything...

Which is what I thought Lissa was referring to in her dying post, but dead men tell no tales...

Maybe we should lynch shortnsweet to make sure she really is sweet (and not an orc)?

But you didn't really choose to save everyone lol. You just happened to be Frodo and have the ring...
Haha I would have if I had known it was an option.
DVM I am just messing with you. I think we will all have a laugh at the end when we figure out if there really was a second conversion or not.

Haha I would have if I had known it was an option.
DVM I am just messing with you. I think we will all have a laugh at the end when we figure out if there really was a second conversion or not.

:laugh: I know you are....

It will be interesting to see what has really been going on.

I wonder how pissed the wolves are that both of their attempts to get rid of me/get me to shut up have now failed?? :smuggrin:

Maybe we should lynch shortnsweet to make sure she really is sweet (and not an orc)?

Um.... I feel like an investigation first would be the more fair option? Do you really want to keep killing off innocents this late in the game?

:laugh: I know you are....

It will be interesting to see what has really been going on.

I wonder how pissed the wolves are that both of their attempts to get rid of me/get me to shut up have now failed?? :smuggrin:

Probably not as pissed as you'd like to think, given that we lost Lissa and lynched Orca.

Are you guys at all suspicious of Shortnsweet? Wldlfstdnt hasn't really been posting right? I don't know how I feel about kukuru

Um.... I feel like an investigation first would be the more fair option? Do you really want to keep killing off innocents this late in the game?

Sure... we shall just sit around, twiddle our thumbs and investigate all of the people on that list before lynching anyone.

I don't know that you are an innocent..

I am leaning towards wldlf, kakuru or you right now.

I'm going to bed. I wanna see some wolf lynching when I wake up! Go Innocents!

After a while, old men all start looking alike.

totally disappointed in you LIS - you resigned both games? I think you were winning one of them :(

Oh ****, are you serious?? My kids were out of town with the in-laws, and I let them take the ipad. So I haven't been able to play. Figured we'd just pick up when I got the ipad back (just yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to grab it yet).

Dammit. I was doing well in one of those games.

(For everyone else, Dyachei is referring to a couple scrabble games we had going.)

After a while, old men all start looking alike.

:laugh:

I mean words with friends - LIS and I had 2 games going and he resigned both.

I see!! :)

Words with friends is awesome, but I have been too consumed with WW that I keep forgetting about it and end up resigning the games without meaning to.

:laugh:

Words with friends is awesome, but I have been too consumed with WW that I keep forgetting about it and end up resigning the games without meaning to.

They really should extend the whole 10day rule.

Oh ****, are you serious?? My kids were out of town with the in-laws, and I let them take the ipad. So I haven't been able to play. Figured we'd just pick up when I got the ipad back (just yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to grab it yet).

Dammit. I was doing well in one of those games.

(For everyone else, Dyachei is referring to a couple scrabble games we had going.)

we can always start new ones. I just thought I had offended you somehow.

Anyone have any ideas who we should lynch this around??

Any particular strong hunches against one player?

I am not sure who to lynch at this point...

Ok so if we want to go with the the-only-wolf-left-was-probably-an-original-wolf theory, then that leaves Shortnsweet and Kakuru IMO. I trust SS more because she just saved LIS, which she probably wouldn't do if she was a wolf because he was taking so much heat. So that leaves Kakuru. I could definitly see a wolf clearing innocents to make themselves look clear. Does anyone else have ideas about Kakuru? she is another one that seems to pop in and out of the thread not really contributing much to theory. Am I wrong about this?

I'm really not trying to be pushy. I have had the last three days off and both this game and the lounge game have been going at a snail's pace.

I would like to see results before I have to go back to work again tomorrow... :(

Ok I am just going to go for it lynch kakuru (will change if necessary)
sorry if you are innocent!