Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For the same reasons firefly mentioned, clearing a person does not make you innocent...

lynch shortnsweet

Members don't see this ad.

I'm really not trying to be pushy.

I'm not trying to duck the vote, I'm just not sure where to go. I'm inclined to trust shortnsweet, because I don't know why a wolf would go to that length to clear me. So I think she deserves the chance to be investigated (whoever holds Sting, I think shortnsweet ought to be your target.....), if only for that.

When I last was able to talk to FF and JJ, I was 99.999% sure they were villagers. So if I have to start guessing, they're low on my list, too.

The only 'hunches' I had are people on our cleared list. So that's no good.

I can get behind lynching kakuru, but not with much enthusiasm.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not trying to duck the vote, I'm just not sure where to go. I'm inclined to trust shortnsweet, because I don't know why a wolf would go to that length to clear me. So I think she deserves the chance to be investigated (whoever holds Sting, I think shortnsweet ought to be your target.....), if only for that.

When I last was able to talk to FF and JJ, I was 99.999% sure they were villagers. So if I have to start guessing, they're low on my list, too.

The only 'hunches' I had are people on our cleared list. So that's no good.

I can get behind lynching kakuru, but not with much enthusiasm.

Who on our cleared list specifically?, because there is definitely one other person who has been giving me very little red flags but is on the cleared list and no it is not you..

Who on our cleared list specifically?, because there is definitely one other person who has been giving me very little red flags but is on the cleared list and no it is not you..
Who is on yours?

It was you and Peper. But I'm ready to concede to having been wrong.

I don't even know what the hell happened to Peper. I was trying to get him lynched a long time ago when I thought he was a wolf. Espicially after the whole squirrels drama, but I had to admit to my being wrong as well.

I was thinking LMMS, but she did come back as clear and the mod even reiterated in in the thread so I am willing to admit that I could be wrong too.

I don't even know what the hell happened to Peper. I was trying to get him lynched a long time ago when I thought he was a wolf. Espicially after the whole squirrels drama, but I had to admit to my being wrong as well.

I was thinking LMMS, but she did come back as clear and the mod even reiterated in in the thread so I am willing to admit that I could be wrong too.

Did LMMS do something to raise flags? If so, it went under my radar.

It'd make me sad if LMMS were a wolf, because once again that would wreck our 'cleared' list. At the very least, it would mean Peper wasn't clear to.

Refresh my memory... did you clear them in back to back nights?

Maybe my skills silenced him for the whole game!

:brushes shoulders off:

Did LMMS do something to raise flags? If so, it went under my radar.

It'd make me sad if LMMS were a wolf, because once again that would wreck our 'cleared' list. At the very least, it would mean Peper wasn't clear to.

Refresh my memory... did you clear them in back to back nights?

Yes. I cleared peper first then LMMS. The night I cleared peper it said "sting does not glow the cost is clear. The night I investigated LMMS it said "sting does not glow the cost appears to be clear."

I mentioned it on the thread but one of the mods even told me that was just their way of trying to say different things/ write things up differently.

Nothing specific, she just comes in here, says she is confused by what is going on... makes some off the wall lynch vote that nobody else has even come close to and then leaves.

I just noticed....

I have officially tied with TW for most posts in this thread. Wait, with this post I am now one ahead...:p

lol. We were off doing the same thing, I take it? :)

I dunno about LMMS. I'm inclined to take the mods word for the first part. Regarding the lynching ... I can see your point. Weak, but...

Where's wldl!@# been in all this?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am just going to come out and say it. LMMS told me that she has a role (ranger of the north? ), but now that I think about it none of the other innocents have died with esoteric roles behind their names. This makes me very suspicious. I also told JJ when she told me, so she can confirm. This just seems like too much of a clue. She told me after I mentioned in the thread that she hadn't told me what her role was. She also made that plot where she was listed amongst the fellowship, but I don't really know if that guard is?

I just noticed....

I have officially tied with TW for most posts in this thread. Wait, with this post I am now one ahead...:p

THAT...... Is very sad.

I really need to get a hobby lol.

current day 12 tally:

3 kakuru-
(firefly, LIS, shortnsweet)
1 shortnsweet- (DVMD)

I am just going to come out and say it. LMMS told me that she has a role (ranger of the north? ), but now that I think about it none of the other innocents have died with esoteric roles behind their names. This makes me very suspicious. I also told JJ when she told me, so she can confirm. This just seems like too much of a clue. She told me after I mentioned in the thread that she hadn't told me what her role was. She also made that plot where she was listed amongst the fellowship, but I don't really know if that guard is?

She told that plot where she threw herself up with the fellowship. Then everyone called her out on having a role, then she cracked and said yes I have a role. Then I asked if anyone in her group could simply confirm her role and nobody really could so then I investigated her that night. The sting came back clear and with the mod statement I am inclined to believe it, but maybe the cloak was working its magic on her that night? I am not sure... that is the only theory I could come up with that would make her a wolf.

Yes. I cleared peper first then LMMS. The night I cleared peper it said "sting does not glow the cost is clear. The night I investigated LMMS it said "sting does not glow the cost appears to be clear."

I mentioned it on the thread but one of the mods even told me that was just their way of trying to say different things/ write things up differently.

Nothing specific, she just comes in here, says she is confused by what is going on... makes some off the wall lynch vote that nobody else has even come close to and then leaves.
I remeber when you said this. I blew it off because in the vet school game the wording when someone investigated me was weird and I was clear. It was something like "is clear at the moment". I'm changing my vote. She really just seems confused all the time and doesn't contribute. She also doesn't PM me anymore but did in the beginning.
unlynch kakuru
lynch lmms

lol. We were off doing the same thing, I take it? :)

I dunno about LMMS. I'm inclined to take the mods word for the first part. Regarding the lynching ... I can see your point. Weak, but...

Where's wldl!@# been in all this?

Really LIS?! In yosemite hiking in snow and mud is where I am!

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

This is becoming more amusing as the game goes on. Love it. :corny:

And btw just saw the Hunger Games. Definitely awesome.

current day 12 tally:

3 kakuru-
(LIS, shortnsweet, wldlf)
1 shortnsweet- (DVMD)
1 LMMS- (firefly)

I remeber when you said this. I blew it off because in the vet school game the wording when someone investigated me was weird and I was clear. It was something like "is clear at the moment". I'm changing my vote. She really just seems confused all the time and doesn't contribute. She also doesn't PM me anymore but did in the beginning.
unlynch kakuru
lynch lmms

I want to change my vote to lmms, but this post is what is keeping me from doing so:

Well....in an attempt to get back to the game since someone forgot their big girl panties today....

Did any of the investigations say, "the coast appears to be clear." The first investigation I did said straight forward the coast is clear.

this is just me writing different things each time for the record :p

Alaska's response to my post just makes it seem like lmms is clear, but I have no clue how the cloak works.

I want to change my vote to lmms, but this post is what is keeping me from doing so:

Alaska's response to my post just makes it seem like lmms is clear, but I have no clue how the cloak works.

OK I remember this and see ur point. What do you think about her role?

Well....in an attempt to get back to the game since someone forgot their big girl panties today....

Did any of the investigations say, "the coast appears to be clear." The first investigation I did said straight forward the coast is clear.

this is just me writing different things each time for the record :p

OK I remember this and see ur point. What do you think about her role?

I don't know about her role. What is it called? What it does? I get why these aren't revealed in the open but having some insight is beneficial to villagers espeically once someone has already claimed in public that they have a role.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Take a pic with your phone and post it tomorrow. We demand proof. ;)

Shall do's ville, baby doll.

Sorry how I met your mother popped into my head.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

My posts should have no influence over any decisions guys. Please don't read into them either way. All I said was I have no format to what I write :p. That is all!

I don't think revealing her will put her in any more danger than LIS and I are in so:
She said she is a Ranger of the North - a guard group for the Shire under Gandalf's command. She said she lost her protective powers when Gandalph was killed, but might get them back if we kill Sarumon.

So if we read into what AKdream is saying here, that negates his negation from the earlier post?

*duck and cover*

Haha I feel like there is some profound underlying philosophy here or something :p all I'm saying is don't read into anything I say:D at least I think that's what I'm saying?

Haha I feel like there is some profound underlying philosophy here or something :p all I'm saying is don't read into anything I say:D at least I think that's what I'm saying?

Oh crap. That negates the negation that negated the first negation..... this is like polynomials that are too big for my head to handle.

I'm just playin with ya, AKD. I think we all get it. :)

Didn't we already kill Sarumon?

Oops. My bad, that was Sauron.

I think we killed Sauron

Was there a specific character like that in the books or movies? (The ranger, that is.)

I'm not sure what to make of it. I get where you're going with the thought, I just don't know whether it's a red flag or nothing.

I'm inclined not to make much of the Sting verbiage.

I don't think revealing her will put her in any more danger than LIS and I are in so:
She said she is a Ranger of the North - a guard group for the Shire under Gandalf's command. She said she lost her protective powers when Gandalph was killed, but might get them back if we kill Sarumon.

Ok. Did a quick wiki of Saruman. It appears as though he was trying to get all of the power for himself. He was neither really good nor bad. He was in a "grey" zone. He wasn't tyring to help the Fellowship but he wasn't trying to help Sauron. Hmmm...

Was there a specific character like that in the books or movies? (The ranger, that is.)

I'm not sure what to make of it. I get where you're going with the thought, I just don't know whether it's a red flag or nothing.

I'm inclined not to make much of the Sting verbiage.

I tried to locate a specific name for a ranger of the north but could not find one. My LOTR knowledge is severly lacking so please correct me if there was a character in the books/movie that was a ranger.

Oh crap. That negates the negation that negated the first negation..... this is like polynomials that are too big for my head to handle.

I'm just playin with ya, AKD. I think we all get it. :)

Oops. My bad, that was Sauron.

But wait if the first negation is already negated is there anything left to negate? Or does the negation of negation create something so great that it cannot be negated? If an immovable object meets an unstoppable force then the mod finds a reason to kill everyone? :laugh::laugh:

But wait if the first negation is already negated is there anything left to negate? Or does the negation of negation create something so great that it cannot be negated? If an immovable object meets an unstoppable force then the mod finds a reason to kill everyone? :laugh::laugh:

I vote for player suicide.....

:boom:

Yeah...

I'm not thinking of anything, other than I need to catch some :sleep: before work tomorrow.

I am trying to think of what could have been similar in this game to that in the last game....

I'm sorry. I will think some more but I need to get some sleep. I am going to go finish up some laundry will think while doing that but the one or two thoughts that crossed my mind that could be similar to the car last game are not what I think you are thinking, but then I really don't have any clue what you are thinking.