-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mardi GraWW (KreWWE of SDN) Game Thread
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Some of her posts have seemed genuinely befuddled. I’m really not going to push hard against this lynch though since the last two times she’s wolfed I’ve completely had the wool pulled over my eyes and that makes me sad because at one point I actually read her decently. I’m going to read back through for your guys’ reasons for voting in case I missed something obvious.Why aren't you feeling it?
I have very mixed feelings about this whole situation right now, including this commentI’m torn because I’m actually pretty happy with the people on the dolphin vote. But I’m not feeling the dolphin vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just going to start answering all of your unhelpful questions with new questions.What does one have to do with the other?
Why did you mention beating people up earlier today? That seems uncharacteristically violent for you
Care to share them?I have very mixed feelings about this whole situation right now, including this comment
idk, it probably wasn't useful. I just wasn't sure what verb to use there.I'm just going to start answering all of your unhelpful questions with new questions.
Why did you mention beating people up earlier today? That seems uncharacteristically violent for you
I’m willing to drop the Barks thing today. Top question marks currently (besides shelter) are killer and sunny and that’s probably where I’d put my vote.
*******unlynch Barks lynch killer********
Killer if you’re not a wolf I owe you a beer because I think this is the second time I’ve voted to lynch you early.
*******unlynch Barks lynch killer********
Killer if you’re not a wolf I owe you a beer because I think this is the second time I’ve voted to lynch you early.
Sure, consider this a demo of how to answer a question.Care to share them?
I think dolphin has overall been sounding decidedly more village this game compared to when I just wolfed with her, with the exception of a few comments on like D1 or D2 where she was posting back-to-back with SAR, which is what prompted me to say I thought they were both village unless they were both exactly wolves together. She doesn't make the kinds of content posts she has been making this game as a wolf, and it has nothing to do with frequency in my mind.
BUT -- I had Ms P as slight village in early game, and then when I re-read this whole thread twice after Ms P's flip, I got the same echo-y pack feeling from the Ms P - Dolph interactions. So last night and early this morning, I moved her down to wolf and was on board with your contingency vote... and that made me move you more into the village category as opposed to the la la land where you and dubz had been sitting
But now as today has gone on, you are sounding really off to me again, and I have taken those points for you away, because I also can see a scenario where you bussed Ms P and didn't expect her to die.
Still largely good with genny for the time being, and feel like Snowy's derp vote for BC was not something she does as a wolf, so they make me feel better about the dolphin vote again though
Had Mrs Dr Dr as village too, but then those few comments up there^ sounded very much like noob wolf to me, especially the one where she is apparently afraid of remaining village power roles
And on top of that, this vote distribution and progression today is just kind of blah
AND I have some very weak reasoning for why dolphin is not a good lynch at all, although that is 100% in my own head and not something anyone else should use in their analysis
AND I am annoyed that we are just going to let another day go by with a non-existent player who is not going to be mod killed and definitely not wolf killed if she isn't a wolf
Is that enough for you or do you want me to go on
It's fine. I just like talking to you.Sure, consider this a demo of how to answer a question.
I think dolphin has overall been sounding decidedly more village this game compared to when I just wolfed with her, with the exception of a few comments on like D1 or D2 where she was posting back-to-back with SAR, which is what prompted me to say I thought they were both village unless they were both exactly wolves together. She doesn't make the kinds of content posts she has been making this game as a wolf, and it has nothing to do with frequency in my mind.
BUT -- I had Ms P as slight village in early game, and then when I re-read this whole thread twice after Ms P's flip, I got the same echo-y pack feeling from the Ms P - Dolph interactions. So last night and early this morning, I moved her down to wolf and was on board with your contingency vote... and that made me move you more into the village category as opposed to the la la land where you and dubz had been sitting
But now as today has gone on, you are sounding really off to me again, and I have taken those points for you away, because I also can see a scenario where you bussed Ms P and didn't expect her to die.
Still largely good with genny for the time being, and feel like Snowy's derp vote for BC was not something she does as a wolf, so they make me feel better about the dolphin vote again though
Had Mrs Dr Dr as village too, but then those few comments up there^ sounded very much like noob wolf to me, especially the one where she is apparently afraid of remaining village power roles
And on top of that, this vote distribution and progression today is just kind of blah
AND I have some very weak reasoning for why dolphin is not a good lynch at all, although that is 100% in my own head and not something anyone else should use in their analysis
AND I am annoyed that we are just going to let another day go by with a non-existent player who is not going to be mod killed and definitely not wolf killed if she isn't a wolf
Is that enough for you or do you want me to go on
Day 4 MARDI GRAS DAY! Lynch Tally
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (1) - Barks
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
7/13
paging @dolphin106258
Lynch close 10PM ET (3 hours!)
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (1) - Barks
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
7/13
paging @dolphin106258
Lynch close 10PM ET (3 hours!)
That's nice, especially since I just typed that out for you on my phone with arthritic thumbs.It's fine. I just like talking to you.
Why did you say you wanted to beat up dolphin?
NOLA is a rough city at times, I hear. Drunk tourists getting mugged occasionally, etc
That's nice, especially since I just typed that out for you on my phone with arthritic thumbs.
Why did you say you wanted to beat up dolphin?
NOLA is a rough city at times, I hear. Drunk tourists getting mugged occasionally, etc
idk, it probably wasn't useful. I just wasn't sure what verb to use there.
I still don't think killer sounds any different from how she has sounded in all previous games, and I don't think she's ever been a wolfI’m willing to drop the Barks thing today. Top question marks currently (besides shelter) are killer and sunny and that’s probably where I’d put my vote.
*******unlynch Barks lynch killer********
Killer if you’re not a wolf I owe you a beer because I think this is the second time I’ve voted to lynch you early.
But I also don't like the barks lynch
She has been a wolf once, technically, but I'm not sure if she ever saw wolfchat due to order of operations.I still don't think killer sounds any different from how she has sounded in all previous games, and I don't think she's ever been a wolf
But I also don't like the barks lynch
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I say all this, but right now I have a lot of people at neutral to slight village, and they cannot all possibly be village unless there was only one wolf in this whole game*.
* ...Also have a wacko tinfoil about that last bit, but that is a dark road even by my standards
* ...Also have a wacko tinfoil about that last bit, but that is a dark road even by my standards
I'm really confused about the dolphin lynch, which means I probably missed something somewhere. Anyone care to share what I missed?
For me, it has to do with MsP not voting.I'm really confused about the dolphin lynch, which means I probably missed something somewhere. Anyone care to share what I missed?
What does that have to do with dolphin? Or was MsP saying dolph was high on her reads and not voting there?For me, it has to do with MsP not voting.
Might be interesting to look at d2's eod tally.What does that have to do with dolphin? Or was MsP saying dolph was high on her reads and not voting there?
Will do, thanksMight be interesting to look at d2's eod tally.
Am I missing something obvious? There were lots of people tied at 2 that she could have gone for besides dolphin.Might be interesting to look at d2's eod tally.
The only two people tied were SAR and Wondering.Am I missing something obvious? There were lots of people tied at 2 that she could have gone for besides dolphin.
Yes, but how does MsP not voting make dolphin suspicious in that?The only two people tied were SAR and Wondering.
Oh yeah I forgot about that in my reasoning post, but that too.The only two people tied were SAR and Wondering.
Just have a look at the tally +/- vote progression around that time if you can keep track.Yes, but how does MsP not voting make dolphin suspicious in that?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is confusedAm I missing something obvious? There were lots of people tied at 2 that she could have gone for besides dolphin.
Day 4 MARDI GRAS DAY! Lynch Tally
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (1) - Barks
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
shelter (1) - Pippy
8/13 @sheltermed @Doggo Labs @killerleaf @SportPonies @Sunshine in a Storm
paging @dolphin106258
Lynch close 10PM ET (2 hours!)
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (1) - Barks
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
shelter (1) - Pippy
8/13 @sheltermed @Doggo Labs @killerleaf @SportPonies @Sunshine in a Storm
paging @dolphin106258
Lynch close 10PM ET (2 hours!)
I contingency voted for shelter like 11 hours agoDay 4 MARDI GRAS DAY! Lynch Tally
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (1) - Barks
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
7/13 @sheltermed @PippyPony @Doggo Labs @killerleaf @SportPonies
paging @dolphin106258
Lynch close 10PM ET (2 hours!)
View attachment 296730
Didnt see it, sorry. Fixed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Sunshine
Still not liking their posting fluff and not contributing a whole lot
Still not liking their posting fluff and not contributing a whole lot
Just reread. Still confused. I swear I’m trying lolJust have a look at the tally +/- vote progression around that time if you can keep track.
Could also get behind this.Lynch Sunshine
Still not liking their posting fluff and not contributing a whole lot
I'm probably going to switch there if she dodges my questions for a third time.Could also get behind this.
You're going after a noob?I'm probably going to switch there if she dodges my questions for a third time.
Yes.****
serious question: am I still noob?
****
A noob who has been dropping unexplained votes on me three days in a row while refusing to provide reads on other people when asked? Yes, I am considering it.You're going after a noob?
Why?
I literally am on my last minute of break have no time to defend and y’all can lynch me. But I’d recommend Pippy and AM and GENNy thinking hard before letting that happen
I don't think I made it past day 4 or 5 when I was a noobYou're going after a noob?
Why do they have to think hard on it?I literally am on my last minute of break have no time to defend and y’all can lynch me. But I’d recommend Pippy and AM and GENNy thinking hard before letting that happen
Day 4 MARDI GRAS DAY! Lynch Tally
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (2) - Barks, Doggo
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
shelter (1) - Pippy
9/13 @sheltermed @killerleaf @SportPonies @Sunshine in a Storm
Leading: Dolphin
Lynch close 10PM ET (1.5 hours!)
dolphin (4) - AM, genny, Snowy, MrsDrDr
sunshine (2) - Barks, Doggo
killer (2) - Dolph, miz
shelter (1) - Pippy
9/13 @sheltermed @killerleaf @SportPonies @Sunshine in a Storm
Leading: Dolphin
Lynch close 10PM ET (1.5 hours!)
Was just curious in parallel to dolphin. Did you have thoughts on Sporty?A noob who has been dropping unexplained votes on me three days in a row while refusing to provide reads on other people when asked? Yes, I am considering it.
Why?
Oh you've definitely made it to endgame before, my wolfatee.I don't think I made it past day 4 or 5 when I was a noob
There's a great Facebook group called "THIS CAT IS B E B B Y" and the protocol is to post a pic of a cat and ask "is he/she still b e b b y ?" and the answer is always unanimously yes****
serious question: am I still noob?
****
That was the only game I made it that far, I still don't understand how thoughOh you've definitely made it to endgame before, my wolfatee.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not entirely sure what this means, but I’ll bite.I literally am on my last minute of break have no time to defend and y’all can lynch me. But I’d recommend Pippy and AM and GENNy thinking hard before letting that happen
unlynch dolphin
Lynch miz
I would like you to unlynch dolphin tooWas just curious in parallel to dolphin. Did you have thoughts on Sporty?
Oh you've definitely made it to endgame before, my wolfatee.
I’m in the previews for a movie, so I can’t really push any harder.
Does Mel want me to unlynch dolphin?I would like you to unlynch dolphin too
I had her as village for complaining about how I liked a post about her being MIA when I knew she had just liked one of my posts, and because of her swingy voting behavior on D1 or D2 (can't remember which) because it felt too high profile for a wolf, but that is literally all I've got.Was just curious in parallel to dolphin. Did you have thoughts on Sporty?
Oh you've definitely made it to endgame before, my wolfatee.
Not exactly the most solid read I've ever had.