Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know. He was a lost mason, I didn’t get to chat with him because he hadn’t found me yet.Does Mel want me to unlynch dolphin?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don’t know. He was a lost mason, I didn’t get to chat with him because he hadn’t found me yet.Does Mel want me to unlynch dolphin?
Does Mel want you to justify bad decisions by consulting with his dead body after you stashed it in your freezer?Does Mel want me to unlynch dolphin?
@Melchizedek you know this is how it's going to end somedayDoes Mel want you to justify bad decisions by consulting with his dead body after you stashed it in your freezer?
Do I have to relynch Shelter or something?
@sheltermed do you think you're ever going to post in this game again, or nah
@Melchizedek you know this is how it's going to end someday

***********************There's a great Facebook group called "THIS CAT IS B E B B Y" and the protocol is to post a pic of a cat and ask "is he/she still b e b b y ?" and the answer is always unanimously yes
Sorry, I'm 3-5 sips into a baltic porter, so the ability to perceive fine detail is already leaving me....its been in the last 3 tallies?
That sounds deliciousSorry, I'm 3-5 sips into a baltic porter, so the ability to perceive fine detail is already leaving me
Why sporty? Or have you already said?Unlynch dolphin
Lynch Sporty
Feels like she's been pushing only villagers.Why sporty? Or have you already said?
I still suspect Genny as a wolf. She isn’t at the top of my list. I am going to read through the post and add some comments as I go.@Sunshine in a Storm your more thought-provoking posts focused on genny as a wolf...still going that direction? What other reads do you have?
I’ll bite for now loli like porters. and chocolate stouts. miz please keep this in mind. 🙂
Who are you thinking of voting for today?i like porters. and chocolate stouts. miz please keep this in mind. 🙂
I have a slight leaning towards Alissa as a wolf. I am wondering if that is because the last game I played she turned up wolf.Initial lean is slightly wolfy I think. If I don’t get called in tonight I’m going to try and evaluate better.
I’m interested in seeing who mentioned her a bit without voting for her ever. If she’s the alpha she would make a good slight bus for credit.
Really? You may want to rethink that choice.###lynch pippy###
just to be consistent
I have no idea what game you played where alissa was a wolf, but I recommend starting at the beginning of D4.I have a slight leaning towards Alissa as a wolf. I am wondering if that is because the last game I played she turned up wolf.
Well I just noticed she was dead*******
darn you wolves😡
Go village!!!
i suppose I should be honored. This is the first time I’ve been night killed
Edit: I just read the write up. I am no longer honored and I’m finger waggling at dubz
*******
But you posted after she died.Well I just noticed she was dead
which night? I can't count.There’s definitely a blocker because I was blocked two nights ago.
But why?###lynch pippy###
just to be consistent
I feel that Pippy, Genny, Barks and Miz are wolfy. I don’t have any village feels for them.Sure you, Pippy, genny I’m getting village feels. Miz too! Uhm killer obviously feeling Wolfy, as well as coop/doggo but I am not ready to vote there yet. Sunshine I’m feeling weird feels for not sure if they’re completely Wolfy or just a newer player and I don’t agree with them. So I’d neutral to wolf leaning. Barks and shelter are my neutral folks.
Why do you think Dolphin is wolf?Dolphin, Barks, Sunny are at the top of my wolf list
AM's push of MsP yesterday was pretty village. Sporty and miz are reading village now. And pippy, though I always start to get suspicious when she has made it so far in a game.
lynch dolphino
I think Pippy is still wolfy. She drives the conversation on the thread. Genny - mostly feels. Barks feels wolfy for all the questioning.@Sunshine in a Storm your more thought-provoking posts focused on genny as a wolf...still going that direction? What other reads do you have?
Night 2, I thinkwhich night? I can't count.
Quick question, what are your thoughts on AM?Barks feels wolfy for all the questioning.
This seems... convenientI feel that Pippy, Genny, Barks and Miz are wolfy. I don’t have any village feels for them.
Why do you think Dolphin is wolf?
I think Pippy is still wolfy. She drives the conversation on the thread. Genny - mostly feels. Barks feels wolfy for all the questioning.
I think she is villageQuick question, what are your thoughts on AM?
Wow yikes..okay I was wrong about dubz cool, cool.
lynch killer
Because yes shelter has been mostly absent, I don’t see her doing that as a wolf to this extent, if she is maybe she’ll be mod killed and I won’t have to waste a vote there. I’d rather go for someone who has been here enough but upon ISO’ing I literally don’t get a sense of any firm stances on most players.
these posts sound.... off. I'm not sure they're wolfy off, maybe just rushed off. But I did pause at them for the tone change.Sure you, Pippy, genny I’m getting village feels. Miz too! Uhm killer obviously feeling Wolfy, as well as coop/doggo but I am not ready to vote there yet. Sunshine I’m feeling weird feels for not sure if they’re completely Wolfy or just a newer player and I don’t agree with them. So I’d neutral to wolf leaning. Barks and shelter are my neutral folks.
OH GEE VILLAGERS NEVER LYNCH OTHER VILLAGERS. NOPE. MUST BE WOOFFeels like she's been pushing only villagers.
TRY LYNCHING WOOF THENOH GEE VILLAGERS NEVER LYNCH OTHER VILLAGERS. NOPE. MUST BE WOOF
lynch AMTRY LYNCHING WOOF THEN
I didn't want to use it on you. Are you sure you want to do that?lynch AM
How do you know that?being subbed out, but before I go,
there are 4 wolves left. there were 5 at the start.
lynch pippy
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.