Mardi GraWW (KreWWE of SDN) Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

***************************************
I interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you breaking news/ like farm
HandyIcyEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

********************************************
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's got Doggo in neutral and genny in wolfy?

Doggos looks sketchy from what I saw but what made me feel mixed is because of the Coops ragequit especially in the context of Pippy weirdness.

genny bothers me for the sardines vote in D2. i'm trying to make sense on genny's vote on mizzy but I think there is a wolf between those two (both are not wolves).
 
Doggos looks sketchy from what I saw but what made me feel mixed is because of the Coops ragequit especially in the context of Pippy weirdness.

genny bothers me for the sardines vote in D2. i'm trying to make sense on genny's vote on mizzy but I think there is a wolf between those two (both are not wolves).
What do you think about genny's claim?
 
What do you think about genny's claim?

so... I was largely focusing on vote progressions and interactions with wolves that I saw and wasn't keeping in mind with roleclaims and mechanics discussions since I get lost easily :bag::sorry:

looking back, I saw genny claimed to be Mel's lost mason partner. that makes me feel better about her compared to rest of my wolf reads. I still feel something weird is going on which is why i'm not village reading her.
 
so... I was largely focusing on vote progressions and interactions with wolves that I saw and wasn't keeping in mind with roleclaims and mechanics discussions since I get lost easily :bag::sorry:

looking back, I saw genny claimed to be Mel's lost mason partner. that makes me feel better about her compared to rest of my wolf reads. I still feel something weird is going on which is why i'm not village reading her.
What could be going on with a convert already flipped?
 
What could be going on with a convert already flipped?

idk I guess that D2 vote bothers me when I first saw which is why i'm getting that tinfoily conflicted feels. also the fact I get wary of using roles to clear someone even though it's drilled on my head that masons mean villagers. it's probably mechanics paranoia that got to me again. but i'm bumping genny to the neutral side of my reads.
 
Night 4

Founded in 1993, the Krewe of Orpheus takes its name from Zeus and Calliope’s musically inclined son. With their first parade in 1994, the krewe of 700 members established itself as a super krewe. They were the first super Krewe to allow both male and female riders.

As this parade prepared to roll, they realized that Mardi Gras had officially ended, and they were removed from the lineup.

Animal Midwife, Krewe of Orpheus, a Vanillager

1582336646581.png



The Coconut of Immunity

The most prized throw in all of Mardi Gras, it is thrown by the Krewe of Zulu annually at their parade.

The coconut could be passed or held for a time by the recipient. The person who caught the coconut would be granted vote immunity for the following day (vote immunity was ONLY active for the first day a player ever had the coconut, even if they got it back another time)

1582473173097.png
1582473182741.png


It is now Day 5

10 players remain.


2. @genny
3. @killerleaf
4. sheltermed --> @Lawper
7. @MrsDrDr
9. kcoughli--> @SnowshoeDog143
13-1. @Barkley13
13. @mizchiefmanaged
16. Coopah --> @Doggo Labs
18. @SportPonies
19. @dolphin106258


All Partied out

6. Melchizidek - Krewe of Proteus, Lost Mason
11. WonderingStudent - Krewe of Tucks, ArmorSmith
8. BigCats - Krewe of Residency Forums, Post-Restrictor, Recruited Bodyguard
1. SARdoghandler - Krewe of Perseus, Rex Slayer
15b. Ms Procrastinator - Krewe of Rex, King of Carnival and Alpha Wolf
14. Alissa14 - Krewe of Pre-Med - PMer, 1x seer
17. WildZoo - Krewe of Pandora, Berserker
15a. Sunshine in a Storm[/USER] - Krewe of Titans, Vanillager
10.PippyPony - Krewe of Pygmalion, Converted Vanillager
5. @Animal Midwife - Krewe of Orpheus, Vanillager
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny, barks, mrsdr, lawp. That’s my wolfy list.

Lawp I might move around. I have a hard time seeing 5 wolves starting out in a 20 player game with a convert available. A really hard time. And then sitting on that information for days is icky. HOWRVER this is only plausible to me if Pippy essentially gave herself up to be sacrificed by the other wolves since lawp’s vote put her within range of lynch.

Genny is a complete tinfoil that makes sense with the way other roles in this game have panned our. Tinfoil is that she would have converted to villager (which I guess evens out the Pippy convert) if she and mel had found each other, but that would have to mean that she’s a lone wolf and idk how I feel about that.

Mrs is just POE. I’ve largely liked her posts.

I could maybe consider snowy but I’ve largely liked her posts as well.
 
Founded in 1993, the Krewe of Orpheus takes its name from Zeus and Calliope’s musically inclined son.​
**********
Hi... person obsessed with musicals like Hadestown and Greek mythology here... I thought Orpheus was the son of Calliope and Apollo🤔
***********
 
**********
Hi... person obsessed with musicals like Hadestown and Greek mythology here... I thought Orpheus was the son of Calliope and Apollo🤔
***********
********
Either Apollo or the Thracian king Oeagrus depending on which mythology you read, but def not Zeus
*********
 
Genny, barks, mrsdr, lawp. That’s my wolfy list.

Lawp I might move around. I have a hard time seeing 5 wolves starting out in a 20 player game with a convert available. A really hard time. And then sitting on that information for days is icky. HOWRVER this is only plausible to me if Pippy essentially gave herself up to be sacrificed by the other wolves since lawp’s vote put her within range of lynch.

Genny is a complete tinfoil that makes sense with the way other roles in this game have panned our. Tinfoil is that she would have converted to villager (which I guess evens out the Pippy convert) if she and mel had found each other, but that would have to mean that she’s a lone wolf and idk how I feel about that.

Mrs is just POE. I’ve largely liked her posts.

I could maybe consider snowy but I’ve largely liked her posts as well.
I’m having a hard time with lawpy mainly due to how many days it’s been with no posts from that role. Kinda waiting to see what he says today.
And I’m not sure how I feel about your genny tinfoil lol
 
Okay so is the reason doggo is considered pretty village due to the fact that people thought she was the lynch protector or is there another reason? Because we now know the coconut AM had is the lynch protection item. And I don't have a great other reason that would give doggo village points.
 
Genny, barks, mrsdr, lawp. That’s my wolfy list.

Lawp I might move around. I have a hard time seeing 5 wolves starting out in a 20 player game with a convert available. A really hard time. And then sitting on that information for days is icky. HOWRVER this is only plausible to me if Pippy essentially gave herself up to be sacrificed by the other wolves since lawp’s vote put her within range of lynch.

Genny is a complete tinfoil that makes sense with the way other roles in this game have panned our. Tinfoil is that she would have converted to villager (which I guess evens out the Pippy convert) if she and mel had found each other, but that would have to mean that she’s a lone wolf and idk how I feel about that.

Mrs is just POE. I’ve largely liked her posts.

I could maybe consider snowy but I’ve largely liked her posts as well.

I feel like that genny tinfoil is pretty tunnely. Like most games have conversions without needing a counter. But maybe if this is a wolf heavy game...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the coconut reveal, I'm rethinking some things. Way back, I was leaning wolfy on Coop but then the crazy rage quit happened and with lynchproofing I thought that was an ability and Coop/Doggo were maybe village. But now its not an ability, its a coconut? So I'm rereading Doggo. Honestly there's not much to go on. People have said I haven't talked a lot but there is a lot less from Doggo, except going after Sunshine who flipped village and going after Dolphin earlier. @Doggo Labs what are your reads now?

I don't know what to think about Dolph calling for the "rethink" by Genny, Pippy, and AM, when AM flipped village and Pippy flipped convert. That is a mixed signal to me, but also pulls Dolphin off the top of my list.

Also need to reframe with the shelter/lawper posts.

I'm ISOing and will come back.
 
Well now I'm talking to myself. I'm feeling the barks lynch right now mainly based on feels all game. I would probably also be good with a lawper or doggo lynch.

I might have missed why everyone is suddenly good with killer?

And I think I would like some updated reads from MrsDrDr
 
sorry guys. will be flying part of the day today. and changing time zones. ugh. will read thru again, with AM being village that is messing with my reads some.