Marian University (MU-COM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LOR UPDATE:
  • We are still reading letters for those who submitted supplemental applications in mid- to late-July. Our pledge is to be back to our normal 2-3 week processing window as of 9/16. Two new staff members have started, which will help.
Thanks for your patience,
MU-COM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anybody without an advisor/committee letter have luck getting it replaced with a science letter? Just noticed my letters were marked complete but not the whole app. Still incomplete due to pre-med advisor letter
 
anybody without an advisor/committee letter have luck getting it replaced with a science letter? Just noticed my letters were marked complete but not the whole app. Still incomplete due to pre-med advisor letter
I did. I don't have a committee or advisor letter and my whole app is complete.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the complete email (as I was about to comment here about how I hadn't yet)!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least they told you something !

I feel like we are the same person this cycle we are getting the same decision everywhere ! [emoji24]

I'll probably get my deferral tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I for the life of my don't understand how you got a pre-secondary hold at KCU. Like it makes zero sense. Also, how did you know you were rejected from LECOM-B?
 
I for the life of my don't understand how you got a pre-secondary hold at KCU. Like it makes zero sense. Also, how did you know you were rejected from LECOM-B?

I'm over trying to understand the process.

LECOM-B Sent me an email informing me they could not accept me to upcoming class (pre-interview) and suggested that I do their post-bacc (Just did that at my local school no thanks).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad