Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also sorry about the way that all worked out lol. I believe you when you say you intended to be town-friendly. I kind of had a sneaking suspicion that was what happened. Because when you and SAR said you wouldn't want to be alone, I could see that borne out in your approach to the game. Nothing you can do about that, and the genny shot will still be remembered by our people for generations.I think that there are enough remaining players such that my win con may not be the only exclusive one.
For some reason I can't turn off the italics, so let's just have a weird-looking post.
Hey santyShelter isnt going to be shooting tonight I feel like
Am I still super sketch
Or can we be friends now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ehehehehehe funneeeePeople joke about skill issues but like my entire WW presence is a skill issue
Also Idk what was Clem supposed to be, but I am glad he is gone
Possibly inclusive but I honestly have no idea.Also Idk what was Clem supposed to be, but I am glad he is gone
We never stopped being friends plsHey santy
Am I still super sketch
Or can we be friends now
I’m sorry. That’s mostly my fault because I tunneled so hard.I feel...like I am reminded why my play has been so intermittent over the years
The exact thing I say I don’t try to do but I was so sure you were a baddie and I felt like I wasn’t getting heard and the last time that happened AM just drifted into victory.
"SK for short?" IdkPossibly inclusive but I honestly have no idea.
PleasedWe never stopped being friends pls
I think it's one thing to push someone. But to be called scum over and over and saying you want me dead, over and over and over and over and over and over, yes it's a game but eventually it starts to feel bad.
I think if AK was gone tonight game would have been over with the kingdom thing, I think that sounds pretty inclusivePossibly inclusive but I honestly have no idea.
Oh, the slightly clearer orange could mean he was inclusive?Possibly inclusive but I honestly have no idea.
I’m sorry that I made you feel bad, that’s not my intention. My intention was just to get the baddies out and I was hellbent on convincing people you were one.I think it's one thing to push someone. But to be called scum over and over and saying you want me dead, over and over and over and over and over and over, yes it's a game but eventually it starts to feel bad.
I am not a "baddie" and never was one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ShelterI am not a "baddie" and never was one
Pls
If you are a Serial Killer, you are one shelter. Its how the game worksI am not a "baddie" and never was one
but yeah I'm done here. they are super nice on the avocado, don't yell at me when I don't know stuff, are forgiving, and just nice about everything even if it does occasionally get heated. maybe I'll be back in another 3 years
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
gigglesPM's Immune to PGO
Everyone is given affiliations when game starts, some are good alingned (Villa) other are bad aligned (scum). Serial Killer is one of the latter and you claimed to be it, so yes you are.
It doesnt define *you* as a person, but *you* as a role in this game
It doesnt define *you* as a person, but *you* as a role in this game
This will likely be my last point since ruminating will get me nowhere, but I do think it's weird that it specifically mentioned neutrals (literally the only affiliation that can win with anyone) and not anyone else .Oh, the slightly clearer orange could mean he was inclusive?
I understand that, but when it's insisted upon you for pages upon pages, it starts to feel like ****.Everyone is given affiliations when game starts, some are good alingned (Villa) other are bad aligned (scum). Serial Killer is one of the latter and you claimed to be it, so yes you are.
It doesnt define *you* as a person, but *you* as a role in this game
Unfortunate, and I am sorry you have had this experience.but yeah I'm done here. they are super nice on the avocado, don't yell at me when I don't know stuff, are forgiving, and just nice about everything even if it does occasionally get heated. maybe I'll be back in another 3 years
You have every right to proceed as you see best, but I am glad I got to play with you at least this once. I don't play much anymore, so it was never a guarantee.
but yeah I'm done here. they are super nice on the avocado, don't yell at me when I don't know stuff, are forgiving, and just nice about everything even if it does occasionally get heated. maybe I'll be back in another 3 years
Everyone is given affiliations when game starts, some are good alingned (Villa) other are bad aligned (scum). Serial Killer is one of the latter and you claimed to be it, so yes you are.
It doesnt define *you* as a person, but *you* as a role in this game
Yes, I don’t want you to take this is a comment on you at all, or your play. My terminology was just for anti-village. Not about you as a person.
My biggest fear was Clem would flip as sandwich whatever + cult 2 recruit. So I'm okay with this.
Oh I just found this lmaoooo.2x N1 PM's Immune to PGO,
Sandwich: Make 1x Sandwich and send it someone new every other night, win when 3 players alive have a sandwich.
Kingdom: Win if all Neutrals are alive at End of Game.
(SK for short): Serial Killer backup only until N3
So yes, Clem was anti-town. Just that it expired last night and being very secretive about it and just not help well... Didnt help him at all in the end
If he said he was “SK back up but it’s expired” would you have believed him?Oh I just found this lmaoooo.
So yes, Clem was anti-town. Just that it expired last night and being very secretive about it and just not help well... Didnt help him at all in the end
Truly.My biggest fear was Clem would flip as sandwich whatever + cult 2 recruit. So I'm okay with this.
A game with two different jesters and two different cults would be peak Maphia.
I always said each WW in a title represents how many anti-villagers have control.Truly.
A game with two different jesters and two different cults would be peak Maphia.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that, but when it's insisted upon you for pages upon pages, it starts to feel like ****.
I think its the art of learning and embrace that it is not personal, and never was. The scum word was never intended or used as an insult or anything of the sort. Let it be scum/mafia/wolf or whatever.
Debating / insistence / putting passion on cases is common . I recognize your feelings are valid and it could be toned down a bit if you state that its affecting you, but its a core part of the game that it is important to learn/shrug off? Will let you enjoy the games a LOT more, and its something to take into life in general to me imo
No, because he played in anti-town manner like he truly was until todayIf he said he was “SK back up but it’s expired” would you have believed him?
Lesson of th day : If you have a survival wincon dont mess with the omgussiest person to ever skill issue. It'll bite you in the ass eventually
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I just found this lmaoooo.
So yes, Clem was anti-town. Just that it expired last night and being very secretive about it and just not help well... Didnt help him at all in the end
again...I play in a different place where the experience is totally different, so trying to convince me this is the norm isn't going to help. I'm good on the general life advice, thanks.I think its the art of learning and embrace that it is not personal, and never was. The scum word was never intended or used as an insult or anything of the sort. Let it be scum/mafia/wolf or whatever.
Debating / insistence / putting passion on cases is common . I recognize your feelings are valid and it could be toned down a bit if you state that its affecting you, but its a core part of the game that it is important to learn/shrug off? Will let you enjoy the games a LOT more, and its something to take into life in general to me imo
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unrelated note: sometimes when I see " pls " I mix up the l (L) with a capital i (I) and read it as "PIS" which in spanish means pee.
I just want you to know any push on you isn’t a personal attack, I have been fond of you since we played together in DnD, it was just trying to win the game.again...I play in a different place where the experience is totally different, so trying to convince me this is the norm isn't going to help. I'm good on the general life advice, thanks.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*****Unrelated note: sometimes when I see " pls " I mix up the l (L) with a capital i (I) and read it as "PIS" which in spanish means pee.
Jay and poo, you and peeing on things…
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Enjoy it while you can, I'll be sleeping with the sand fishes soon 😔I love you
I was also hoping to get you to the end gameEnjoy it while you can, I'll be sleeping with the sand fishes soon 😔
😢
Truly Skill IssueEnjoy it while you can, I'll be sleeping with the sand fishes soon 😔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*****
Why did Nate tag me, what am I supposed to be checking?
*****
Why did Nate tag me, what am I supposed to be checking?
*****
Your post count this game*****
Why did Nate tag me, what am I supposed to be checking?
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess I shouldn't have taunted BoqI was also hoping to get you to the end game
😢

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
your post count, using the method that I taught SDN like a true Papa Jay*****
Why did Nate tag me, what am I supposed to be checking?
*****
Go to the form page and hover over your icon on the thread or click if on mobile.***
Idk how to do that anymore
***
Jay taught us lol
@supershortyIn the pre-vet forum page, where you see the thread listed. Don't open the thread. Just tap the image of your avatar over the thread icon.
Hover instead of tap if you're on a computer.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 162K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K