Rowan University (RowanSOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

last year they met and sent acceptances out around this time tomorrow so it might be the same thing

Tomorrow is the earliest they can send acceptances according to AACOMAS. I was curious if the other poster was told that it would be either next week or end of october
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is just based on other schools I have interviewed at. Half of them gave results over the course of two days, while the other half did it in one day.
 
Don't worry if you didnt hear anything! I was told that they may not get through everyone in the meeting that they had and that not hearing something does not equate to a rejection or being waitlisted. Very possible they did not get a chance to review your file post-interview


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Accepted!! Interviewed 9/10. A little confused though as they thought I was early decision over the phone and I told them I was regular decision. Does anyone know when they will be emailing out a formal acceptance letter and additional information?
She told me over the phone that i would receive a formal acceptance letter in the mail in 2 weeks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those that have interviewed, did you send thank you notes/letters/emails to your interviewer? If you did, how did you know where to send them to?
 
To those that have interviewed, did you send thank you notes/letters/emails to your interviewer? If you did, how did you know where to send them to?
I did. They give you a file with the name of the interviewers so I just googled their name and found their email.
 
Just created my account today so I'm a little late in posting this. II invite was provided on the 7th of September. I was complete on the 30th of August. I setup the date for the 1st of October and will actually be driving 11 hours right after an interview in Central Michigan on the day before. cGPA 3.92 sGPA 4.0 and weak MCAT score. OOS applicant.
 
Does anyone know how admissions goes about selecting candidates for the problem-based learning curriculum? I assume this is decided post-interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad